How's Scaramucci Doin'?

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/politics/anthony-scaramucci/index.html

Anthony Scaramucci is out as White House communications director, two sources tell CNN.

It's the latest high-profile departure from the Trump White House. Chief of Staff Reince Priebus resigned at the end of last week, replaced by John Kelly, whose first day is Monday.

A White House official said Kelly wanted Scaramucci removed from his new role as the communications director because he did not think he was disciplined and had burned his credibility.

Scaramucci, a colorful and controversial figure, was brought on during the latest in a long list of White House shake ups that have rocked the presidency with a sense of chaos.

Scaramucci is the third White House communications director to leave the post that had been vacant since late May, when Mike Dubke left after about three months on the job. Sean Spicer, the former White House press secretary, also assumed some of the communications director role before he resigned when Scaramucci was hired July 21.

Scaramucci's departure comes days after he unleashed a vulgar tirade against two top White House officials in a conversation with a reporter.

Last edited:
Re: How's Scaramucci Doint?

Well that sucks. I was thoroughly enjoying his candid interviews. I was hoping he would stick around

NorCalBusa

BAMF

John Kelly ain't into fucking around. As the new WH Alpha- he had to make a first impression that bitch slapped everyone's eyes open- that there that a new big dog in town, shits getting real. Right now. I'd say he got that done.

OP
OP
DungBeatle

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
I'm not sure how to take it. I certainly didn't think his public expletive laden tirades were befitting the position. Maybe now things will settle down.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
If Kelly has a problem with 'lack of discipline', how long is he gonna last working for Donnie? The tail doesn't wag the dog, and Trump sure isn't going to change to make him happy.

busa10

BAMF

John Kelly ain't into fucking around. As the new WH Alpha- he had to make a first impression that bitch slapped everyone's eyes open- that there that a new big dog in town, shits getting real. Right now. I'd say he got that done.
Definitely an alpha. Like Trump, not afraid to fire people and take the heat for doing so.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
I had a feeling the mooch had a job to do... and i would say it's done...

anyone know shit about baseball...?

sometimes you bring in a pitcher just for one batter...

It's all about draining the swamp and the swamp has one less rancid penis ~

Thank You Mr. Scaramucci for taking one for the team. :up:

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
Who had the record for the shortest tenure as communications director before The mooch? During the RayGun administration, the senile old fart hired a former Nazi concentration camp guard who lasted 2 weeks. The Mooch didn't last as long in the job as a Nazi concentration camp executioner. :rotfl:

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
All the smoke and mirrors thrown up around The Mooch still weren't enough to hide that trumpy made up lies for his 39 year old kid, who the old man didn't trust to make up his own lies.

The 4 person meeting, no it was 5 people, it was about adoption, there were really 6 people there, those sanctions are keeping babies from being adopted, oh there were 7 people there, no really its about adoptions that's all that the 8 people in that meeting wanted to talk about.

"Daddy, daddy, what should I say to cover up this mess? HELP DADDY!!!"

As usual, everything about the Russians getting trumpy elected gets lied about.

Website
streetshark.superbikeclub.com
Who had the record for the shortest tenure as communications director before The mooch? During the RayGun administration, the senile old fart hired a former Nazi concentration camp guard who lasted 2 weeks. The Mooch didn't last as long in the job as a Nazi concentration camp executioner. :rotfl:
I believe he was a member of the Hitler Youth rather than a concentration camp executioner.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
I believe he was a member of the Hitler Youth rather than a concentration camp executioner.
RayGun loved Nazis, trumpy blows Russians, the details are unimportant given the overriding themes.

Thanks for the correction. :up:

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
I'll remember him always for his vocalizing the Italian proverb, "A fish rots from the head down". I'd never heard that before.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Well, after two years of strong support following his dismissal as communications director, The Mooch is officially off the Trump Train:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
If Kelly has a problem with 'lack of discipline', how long is he gonna last working for Donnie? The tail doesn't wag the dog, and Trump sure isn't going to change to make him happy.
Eighteen months- longer than I expected.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Well, after two years of strong support following his dismissal as communications director, The Mooch is officially off the Trump Train:

Sour grapes...

How come people leave out the "and come back and show us how it's done" part of the tweet???

I still think the tweeter in chief should have his phone taken away....like a 13 year old girl who has misbehaved.....but the "send them back tweet" is one that is totally taken out of context.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Sour grapes...

How come people leave out the "and come back and show us how it's done" part of the tweet???

I still think the tweeter in chief should have his phone taken away....like a 13 year old girl who has misbehaved.....but the "send them back tweet" is one that is totally taken out of context.
Same reason they leave out 'illegal' when talking about trump's immigration policies.

Well I have no choice except to vote Trump. Wish I had the opportunity to pull the lever as they say for someone who has implemented what he has done except knows when to keep their mouth shut and not such a me me look at what I DID person when he did not.. He wonders why so many people hate him with such passion. The Liberal Idiots will always hate him no matter what. Liberal's are the lowest of all swine bred so who cares what they think. Trump should ignore them but he cannot because he has a personality disorder that will not let him smile and walk away.

It is the people in the middle Trump he needs to worry about.... I do think Mooch is right about if it starts to really get ugly for Trump he will fall apart and turn on everybody. Will not be pretty.

Top Bottom