How's San Francisco doin'?

NORTY

BAMF
The blues are leaving their blue states, and coming to the red states, and will sure as shit, fuck them up, just like the shitholes from whence they came.

S.C.
You gotta put a stop to this! There needs to be places where the blue aren't allowed. We gave them California, and look what they did to it. Don't let those POS's into your states or you'll end up with no where to go. I gotta have a decent place to go, after I leave Calif. Don't let them phuck it up!

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
I might have mentioned it before but the whole inclusive spirit is bothersome. Like LatinX... to include the queer or gender confused in a group. The Spanish language has gender words... sorry now fuck off. Its always the fucking queers or weirdos trying to force their acceptance... faaack no. :fu:

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
I might have mentioned it before but the whole inclusive spirit is bothersome. Like LatinX... to include the queer or gender confused in a group. The Spanish language has gender words... sorry now fuck off. Its always the fucking queers or weirdos trying to force their acceptance... faaack no. :fu:
But aren't you a pretty big deal in the LatinX community?

Top Bottom