How's my brother doing?

OP
Hugh G. Rection
Just got a message, Junior stepped in shit this time. He has some young thing living with him, and he beat the shit out of her and threw her through the glass front door.

He's sitting in the county hoosegow on a domestic battery charge. Add in 3 driving on a suspended in the last 3 months, AND failure to complete drug treatment he was sentenced to for his escapades last year and hopefully he gets major time this time.

Fucking idiot.

The one bright side is he had to split the money from his aunt with his stepdad since the aunt left it to his Mom.

OP
Hugh G. Rection
Got a text yesterday. His friends went over to buy some furniture from him. Not sure how he got out of the can, but whatever. She says they find some kind of powdery substance all over the front porch and yard. Fucking little cocksucker got mad about something and smashed the box with his father's ashes on the porch.

OP
Hugh G. Rection
As I've said before, he's been a piece of shit since he was 13. I don't think my brother had a clue what to do with him. His mother was borderline retarded.

Most of the conversations I had with him he seemed to dwell on the fact that he had been diagnosed as a sociopath, and he was mad at his parents.

I kept telling him he could be mad all he wanted, but in the end he is only hurting himself and those who still care for him. (That list is getting shorter and shorter)

I still pray for him but my heart really isn't in it anymore.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
As I've said before, he's been a piece of shit since he was 13. I don't think my brother had a clue what to do with him. His mother was borderline retarded.

Most of the conversations I had with him he seemed to dwell on the fact that he had been diagnosed as a sociopath, and he was mad at his parents.

I kept telling him he could be mad all he wanted, but in the end he is only hurting himself and those who still care for him. (That list is getting shorter and shorter)

I still pray for him but my heart really isn't in it anymore.
You still care for him, just very little...

...is the way I've come to say it.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I think the term you're looking for is "loving detachment". In other words, I love you, but I can't let you drag me or the family down with you. Go your own way and I'll go mine. If it's life and death, I'll be there for you. Otherwise, fuck off.
That's pretty close to the same thing.
Fucking off usually isn't something that needs to be said out loud, regarding family...
...unless looking for a fist fight or worse from the exchange.

It's better left unsaid, even though it's implied.

OP
Hugh G. Rection
I do love the little fuck, he's the only blood I have left, other than a couple cousins.

But no, I want nothing to do with him until he gets his shit together or dies. If he dies, I will show his remains the same care he showed his father.

Top Bottom