How's Herman Cain Doing?

CID

BAMF+
RIP -- hate to see that. The dude fought off terminal cancer so you know he had to have some serious health issues. From what I read he went to Trump rally unmasked then a couple weeks later tested positive. That's playing with fire for sure.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org

hedgehog

BAMF
Fucking despicable headline...

Herman Cain, ex-presidential candidate who refused to wear mask, dies after COVID-19 diagnosis

Why? It’s accurate.

He refused to wear a mask, joined the other retards doing the same at Tulsa, caught corona and died.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Why? It’s accurate.

He refused to wear a mask, joined the other retards doing the same at Tulsa, caught corona and died.
If 'they' can find something nice to say, however remote, about an ISIL leader, they sure AF could do same for Cain instead of dismissing his legacy by cherry picking his defiance of the mask

You know what? You should stay outta this cuz you have no idea how American media is rigged

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
If 'they' can find something nice to say, however remote, about an ISIL leader, they sure AF could do same for Cain instead of dismissing his legacy by cherry picking his defiance of the mask
You know what? You should stay outta this cuz you have no idea how American media is rigged
I was thinking what a terrible loss between him & Lewis and the dramatic difference in the coverage... and lets not forget Mr ... sorry Saint Floyd...lol

And looky here...Fox News vastly underplayed his anti-mask stance and disregard for the Coronavirus which caused his demise.

So rather than using this as a teaching opportunity for Fox News' rabid followers to use caution in a pandemic and the importance of protecting oneself (as if the 155,999 other deaths didn't clue in these geniuses), they chose to downplay the decisions that ultimately lead to death. I don't wish death on anyone, including the anti-mask fucktards, but gimme a break. If this was a liberal, there'd be a bunch of "good riddance" posts by now.

LS cunting about the headlines when a conservative dies but every dipshit here would turn around and pick apart a black killed by a cop.

"Was the American-African slurring his words?"

"He was arrested once!"

"He tried to pass a fake $20, that's a FELONY!!!!"

"He was attacking cops while lying on the ground with his hands cuffed behind his back!"

"He should have just listened to the authorities and nothing bad would have happened to him!!"

:lol:

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
And looky here...Fox News vastly underplayed his anti-mask stance and disregard for the Coronavirus which caused his demise.

So rather than using this as a teaching opportunity for Fox News' rabid followers to use caution in a pandemic and the importance of protecting oneself (as if the 155,999 other deaths didn't clue in these geniuses), they chose to downplay the decisions that ultimately lead to death. I don't wish death on anyone, including the anti-mask fucktards, but gimme a break. If this was a liberal, there'd be a bunch of "good riddance" posts by now.

LS cunting about the headlines when a conservative dies but every dipshit here would turn around and pick apart a black killed by a cop.

"Was the American-African slurring his words?"

"He was arrested once!"

"He tried to pass a fake $20, that's a FELONY!!!!"

"He was attacking cops while lying on the ground with his hands cuffed behind his back!"

"He should have just listened to the authorities and nothing bad would have happened to him!!"

:lol:
It's the best headline I've seen to-date: "dies of China virus complications"

Because he had pre-existing conditions

As opposed to the MSM counterpart, which is purposefully inflammatory

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
...and then there are the rebel royals...Harry and Meghan

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry continue to do their bit for charity.

The charity Migrateful, an organization that runs cookery classes led by migrant chefs who are struggling to integrate and access employment due to legal and linguistic barriers, announced Friday they'd received a generous donation of around C$14,000 from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

"due to legal and linguistic barriers" :lol: Oh, you mean like the usual challenges associated with...errr...breaking the law?

With 'journalism' like that, the ranks of useful idiots are swelling by the day

I think they live in LA now, right? If the little princess would dare to venture beyond her gated love nest, she might notice the legions of American homeless. Maybe she could have Harry chauffeured while he tosses $14K worth of tea and crumpets at the downtrodden

That was insufficient for you? In a short story that touched on many aspects of an incredibly successful life and career? :fu::roll:
It is Fox News, I suppose I should be grateful that little tidbit was even added.

It's the best headline I've seen to-date: "dies of China virus complications"
Please tell me the difference between dying from the Coronavirus and dying from the Coronavirus ~~complications~~ :lol:

Tell me, in your opinion, what exactly the distinction is.

Because he had pre-existing conditions
Only 1 that I'm aware of, his cancer that he beat some 14 years ago.

Imagine that - beats the big C, is doing well for 14 years and just happens be hospitalized 9 days after attending a rally with a bunch of other unmasked folks.

Must have been those pre-existing conditions.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
As per the Coronavirus thread, I'm one of the most strident supports of the mask

But calling out HC's mask defiance in a headline of his passing is just vinegar and piss. It could've been saved for the article body

Oh but nooooo, because activist 'journalism' catering to useful idiots like you :lol:

Top Bottom