How's glazman doing?

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Still dead.

Kenneth Alan Glaser
Feb. 20, 1960 - June 10, 2018
Resident of Castro Valley
Kenneth Alan Glaser, 58 born February 20, 1960 took his final ride on June 10th, 2018.

His ride began with dirt bikes in New York. Followed by travels on his prized Ducati that he explored the roads of Northern California on. On that ride he gradated from Butler University with a degree in Radio/TV and began his career at Emmis Broadcasting.

Soon after he traveled to San Francisco where he continued his career at KBLX as a music director (Yep, a white guy working at a shvartza music station).

Hapo

Dog Boy
...sorry he is still dead...I have the same problem with flash...

...he damned near taught us to ride...

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
I dont think ysr_racer ysr_racer will be remembered quite so fondly... lets take up a collection for a commemorative stone
Spoken like a man with no plan! How about we take up the collection, loan it to SexKitten for a fresh batch of nudie pics, then when she pays us back we have luckystrike luckystrike invest that money in BTC, and then EVERYONE gets a stone! Think, brother!

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
The cabinets in the bathrooms where I work don't have handles on the cabinets. Maybe that's why they can't clean up after themselves or lo

Top Bottom