How's Anne Heche doing

Last edited:
Yeah, she's one of two women that went nuts yesterday and drove WFO into busy intersections and houses here in Los Angeles.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
Intubated in critical condition from burns. Her future in Hollywood is even more dead if she survives

Her career is still good as long as she dont slap a nigggga at the oscars

Edit : for some reason niggga was replaced by leprechaun... nice trick...

Last edited:

luckystrike

non binary Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Another end result of the progressive new world order strong independent woman toxic feminism

Drowning her sorrows knowing her shelf life is well past due facing a life of being unloved and growing old alone

Hope the limelight, however short, was worth it honey

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Whatever she is, that's a pretty fucking horrible thing that happened to her. Being burned to the point of critical condition (and the accompanying recovery, if she lives) is an absolute nightmare. I knew someone who was similarly injured, and, man, it was terrible.

Bandit Man

BAMF
Everyone has forgotten about her drug induced weekend in Fresno when she abandoned her car in the middle of the road, walked to a farm house and announced she was god, then did it again in East L.A. a couple years after.

From what I heard she had a shit childhood with a even shitter father that molested her until she got out of the house at a young age.

The mind is a fucked up thing once someone takes advantage of it.

Dragon 350

BAMF
In grade school there was a kid that had severe burns, we called him pot roast, kids are cruel.

He decided it was a good idea to put a can of motor oil in the fire place. God damn we were mean.

Bonnie R something, we called her rutabaga. . Asshole kids.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
In grade school there was a kid that had severe burns, we called him pot roast, kids are cruel.

He decided it was a good idea to put a can of motor oil in the fire place. God damn we were mean.

Bonnie R something, we called her rutabaga. . Asshole kids.
We had a woman in high school that worked in the library. She walked with a limp. Her name was Anita Legg.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Roger Murdock
Striker was the squadron leader. He brought us in real low. But he couldn't handle it.

Buddy couldn't handle it? Was Buddy one of your crew?

Right. Buddy was the bombardier. But it was Striker who couldn't handle it, and he went to pieces.

Andy went to pieces?

No. Andy was the navigator. He was all right. Buddy went to pieces. It was awful how he came unglued.

Howie came unglued?

Oh, no. Howie was a rock, the best tailgunner in the outfit. Buddy came unglued.

And he bailed out?

No. Andy hung tough. Buddy bailed out. How he survived, it was a miracle.

Then Howie survived?

No, 'fraid not. We lost Howie the next day.

Over Macho Grande?

No. I don't think I'll ever get over Macho Grande.

ZRX61

BAMF
I don't like anything about this person, but don't mind if I sit out the celebration of her being scorched nearly to death.
She was sitting up the gurney as they loaded her into the meat wagon, waving her arms about & quite animated. Shirt looked intact.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Isn't fentanal just something that gets added to coke as a filler to cut it down/make it more addictive?
Like, you don't do it by itself, right? It doesn't change the way coke makes you feel?
So, why bother mentioning it like it's a separate drug if it's in all coke now?

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Sad to hear.

Can you donate your organs if you're a coke head?!
Because I mean, you just know she wasn't a casual user.

I'm a donor with a boner

Top Bottom