How long until proletariat revolts?

Hapo

Dog Boy
...we had a revolution here this morning...

...a few hundred cars full of people drove down the street beeping their horns and waving out the windows while groups of people came out on the street and waved back...

...some of the cars had decorations of sorts tacked and/or scrawled on...

...they tied the street up for a while...made lots of disruptive noise...

...I was trying to figger a way to view them as a threat... (grin)

LuxPride

BAMF
Notes if you don't want to listen:
Business owner calls SBA about the status of her claim. SBA employee finally snaps and explains how those that run the SBA (.gov under Schumer) looted the billion dollars by having friends set up shell companies listing 0's across the board for profits, losses etc, they got the denial letters, and are able to enjoy the $10k provided by our tax dollars. All claim observations were shifted offsite, link to claim status was removed from the website (SBA employees themselves couldn't look into claim numbers etc.). The "Friends" got into a database that gave them a priority over average Joe. Guess what? The Fund was drained in 3 days! (That should be an impossible task considering how long it should take to vet each business and .gov's ability to fuck just about everything up).

Obviously I can't vet this as fact, but it's worth a listen if you're pissed about the cash grab happening.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
eh, with as many businesses filing for these loans...it didnt suprise me one bit that money dried up instantly.

my question will be how in depth the "forgiveness" part will be...are they literally going to do an audit? the terms of the loan specifically say you only can apply for forgiveness if you can prove you used the loan to pay salary and nothing else etc.

how they expect folks to provide that level of proof will be the true deciding factor in how many folks run away with a free 10k.

its extremely low risk, as even if you DONT get the forgiveness, the loan terms were 1% for 18months... so risking what...500 bucks on the chance you get a free 10k? who wouldnt sign up for that.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
eh, with as many businesses filing for these loans...it didnt suprise me one bit that money dried up instantly.

my question will be how in depth the "forgiveness" part will be...are they literally going to do an audit? the terms of the loan specifically say you only can apply for forgiveness if you can prove you used the loan to pay salary and nothing else etc.

how they expect folks to provide that level of proof will be the true deciding factor in how many folks run away with a free 10k.

its extremely low risk, as even if you DONT get the forgiveness, the loan terms were 1% for 18months... so risking what...500 bucks on the chance you get a free 10k? who wouldnt sign up for that.
Don't forget, trumpy axed the Inspector General overseeing the giveaway. No oversight, no tracking, no audits. Every living American just coughed up a thousand dollars apiece (340 million Americans X $1000 = $340 Billion).

A significant number of the bailed out former capitalists will take the money, pay off the house, car, and boat, and fuk the employees the money was supposed to go to. No oversight, no consequences.

Yeah, no shit a third of a trillion dollars disappeared in 3 days. Better pump in another half trillion to be doled out with no direction or oversight whatsoever. 🐖:retard:

OP
roadczar

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com

CID

BAMF+
The issue here is that HIPPA doesn't allow the views into what NEEDS to be shown to keep people home under purely empathetic terms.

The scale of DUI deaths were felt and laws were passed and people now take it for granted that the man can tell you what to do even though you haven't hurt anybody.

The same holds true here. Once they open the lockers, vans, and shelters and show you the bodies that are being collected every day..... Once they start doing the "whatcha gonna do when they come for you" shows like COPS, but do it with the people that pick up bodies..... Expect the REAL debate to begin.

Until then -- it's all going to be hap hazard and the government will continue this Constitutional bash that they're currently testing on the public.

A few more viruses and a few more lock downs and this will all be 'normal' anyway. Because Starbucks drive through is WAY more important than freedom...... just do what the maaan tells you for now and you can keep your starbucks for the time being. :dash2:

Last edited:

hedgehog

BAMF
The easy answer would be for the governors involved to say “ok, do what you want, but if there is another spike, you and your handlers are responsible”.

I believe those ‘protests’ would fizzle out quite quickly.

hedgehog

BAMF
Fucking Ruth Chris Steak House was approved for $20 Million, how the hell are they a Small Business and an overpriced meal is not a necessary business!

I’m still waiting to see how much trump and his family siphon up out the fund.

With that much free money, he won’t be able to resist staying away from the trough.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Of the companies that got loans, the stat I heard was that 2% of the companies got 25% of the money. Allowing the banks to make the loan arrangements of course led to known and favored customers getting the best treatment.

Shake Shack apparently has a war-chest of $100,000,000 in cash on-hand, and they got $10mil? I know they gave it back, but still...

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
The guy who started the company I work for (along with three others) got his stimulus. He still works part tyme with the company and is worth around $5,000,000.
How the fuck does that happen?

OP
roadczar

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
when filling out the loan application, it based the loan amount on some multiple of your monthly payroll (ie you had to upload your W2 info etc)....thus if you had a payroll of 500,000/mo you could easily get a few million bucks via the PPP loan.

makes total sense how those larger chains were able to secure such funding....and shows the glaring loophole in how the documentation was written!

wormser77

BAMF
I got 13k but is it worth it?
Now I have to take 3 employees off unemployment where they are making much more with the 600 week spiff.
I have to use 75% towards payroll, even though we have no clue when we can open and 25% can go to utilities for everything to be forgiven
Also the clock starts ticking the day the money hits your account.

wormser77

BAMF
Yes, but really it's just having me pay my employees for not working instead of unemployment.
Now Washington's talking about extending it out till the 18th of may.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
OP
roadczar

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com

tinhead

Has never named a pet
There's even creeps that yak on cellphones while they're driving. :biting:

Saw on the news that the pigs finally noticed that less cars make faster drivers. They are out to eliminate all the positive effects of a pandemic. :hissyfit:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Why don't the paid Michigan rioters go to The Florida Keys to protest?
Oh, because they are forbidden from entering the keys, that's why.
Prevented by real armed government agents in uniform wearing masks.
It's all OK because Floriduh Governor Rhonda Sanchez is a certified trumpy ass eater. No domestic terrorists will be employed against him.

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com
Why don't the paid Michigan rioters go to The Florida Keys to protest?
Oh, because they are forbidden from entering the keys, that's why.
Prevented by real armed government agents in uniform wearing masks.
It's all OK because Floriduh Governor Rhonda Sanchez is a certified trumpy ass eater. No domestic terrorists will be employed against him.

:lol: I just LOVE that every day TRUMP is inside your head! :up:

Top Bottom