How long until proletariat revolts?

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com

gsxrian

BAMF
.... and now the SBA PPP has run out of money so a ton more small business will collapse, more unemployment, more dissension among the ranks.

BigGar

high on placebo
I think the states that are telling people they can't buy shit at Home Depot to plant a fucking garden, or can't drive to their cabin "up north" and other ridiculous and unreasonable infringements are going to be the first to have problems. Michigan governor's lost her fucking mind.

gsxrian

BAMF
Michigan is the same fucked up State that allows the Muslims "calls to prayer"

Michigan Prayer Timings - United States
Mar 25, 2020 (1 Shaban, 1441) - Michigan Prayer Times Today are Fajar 5:57 AM, Dhuhur 1:38 PM, Asr 5:05 PM, Maghrib 7:53 PM & Isha 9:21 PM. Get accurate Michigan Azan and Namaz (Salah) timining with 7 Days and 30 Days Timetable.

Rocco

BAM
I agree with Roadczar _ you can see it, people are already getting itchy and twitchy. Most people went along with the proposition of a short stay at home safe period. The current strategy of dragging this out longer and longer, bit by bit, is not going to fly. Very shortly people are going to balance their fears against their needs and force a normalization. You can't box up people, it just doesn't work.

Hapo

Dog Boy
I agree with Roadczar _ you can see it, people are already getting itchy and twitchy. Most people went along with the proposition of a short stay at home safe period. The current strategy of dragging this out longer and longer, bit by bit, is not going to fly. Very shortly people are going to balance their fears against their needs and force a normalization. You can't box up people, it just doesn't work.

...some people are already flaking out while others are just waking up...it's fuked...

Billy V

BAMF
I think the states that are telling people they can't buy shit at Home Depot to plant a fucking garden, or can't drive to their cabin "up north" and other ridiculous and unreasonable infringements are going to be the first to have problems. Michigan governor's lost her fucking mind.
Here in San Diego the city ordered all boat launch ramps Closed.
San Diego Bay and Mission Bay Close to all boat traffic.
That means you can not navigate to the Ocean to Fish or any other reason, even if your boat is already in a Marina or Slipped in the water.

You can not leave the bay to sport or recreationally fish.
- The only way to use your boat to leave the Marina and fish is if it is registered commercial.
All persons aboard must possess a commercial fishing license, and all trips must be active commercial fishing.
- other state and federal permits must be in order.
- The logbook and reporting requirements suck

It cost me a small fortune, I didn't have any intentions of registering the boat this way..
- but it would probably cost more in fuel damage if the boat just sits in the slip.

OP
roadczar

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
I thought the same thing about weed legalization....fucking CT missing out on tax revenue :(
Agreed, one good thing about Pelosi's pork was to try and add banking fix for weed businesses. Who know it may still make it in? Would be a game changer for the industry and may even help the economy some.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...do you know hatered...???...have you felt it...???...

...some tymes it is not like a choice...

...you make light of something serious...

Nah, you're making serious what was intended to be light.

Quit harshing my buzz maaan.

edit: we both posted "maaan" at the same time, same number of vowels even. Jinx!

OP
roadczar

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
I bet his will not be the last business that will come to this conclusion.

“The long and short of it is, there was an overreaction to COVID-19, and nobody is willing to step up and say we overreacted. Nobody is willing to step up and get the American people back to work and get the country back open. They want to shut this country down for as long as possible. As the saying goes, government will not save you, it’s time to save yourselves. And that’s what we’re going to do — we’re going to get back to the business of family entertainment here at Summit Motorsports Park. With God as my witness, we are opening this racetrack in 2020, and we are opening sooner rather than later. When a man has no options, his path becomes clear.”

Bader says in closing, “I am going to work with my county to ensure that I am doing everything that I possibly can, but when they turn the heat up, am I going to turn tail and run? Hell no.

Hapo

Dog Boy
Nah, you're making serious what was intended to be light.

Quit harshing my buzz maaan.

edit: we both posted "maaan" at the same time, same number of vowels even. Jinx!

...now this is attendant irony...

agri

BAMF
In Canada we have all of Michigans bullshit and more.
Criminals being let out... on their accord, meanwhile the cops are stationed at schools to hand out tickets to anyone who dares walk in an open field. How fucked up is that.
Today they closed all federal parks and canal systems. Because when you are on your boat going through the lock you are way more likely to catch covid. Now Trudeau the drama teacher is implementing a federal,body to control misinformation on covid. Who decides what is not the truth, why Trudeau, just like China does.
At least you Americans have balls and can see the massive stinking heap of bullshit and protest. Here in Canada it is sheep as normal as rights are stripped away and the economy under black face genius rots.

Top Bottom