How is the U.S. southern border doing ?

BigGar

high on placebo
I truly believe it's time to simply commit acts of war on the coyotes. As Lux said, we should just have snipers shooting them from across the border. Fuck 'em. If Mexico doesn't like it, I guess they can do something about it on their side.

Our society needs to get a lot more comfortable with simply killing bad guys on sight.

r1racer

All Q All the Time
I truly believe it's time to simply commit acts of war on the coyotes. As Lux said, we should just have snipers shooting them from across the border. Fuck 'em. If Mexico doesn't like it, I guess they can do something about it on their side.

Our society needs to get a lot more comfortable with simply killing bad guys on sight.
Oh there's plenty going on behind the scenes.... and it's not being reported by msm for obvious reasons..... doesn't fit the DS narrative etc.... we will all see soon enough πŸ‘

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Oh there's plenty going on behind the scenes.... and it's not being reported by msm for obvious reasons..... doesn't fit the DS narrative etc.... we will all see soon enough πŸ‘
Good to know that the Squeal Team is on the case.
Helps me sleep better knowing that you guys are down here doing what those incompetent border agents can't. πŸ™„. /sarcasm

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Good to know that the Squeal Team is on the case.
Helps me sleep better knowing that you guys are down here doing what those incompetent border agents can't. πŸ™„. /sarcasm
I've shown my face here many times.... let's see when puppet master beijing biden, DS, Congress/Senate, Big Pharma, Big Tech, MSM, Banking, Hollywood etc.. CORRUPTION is fully exposed....

NSA has ALL their cell phone conversations recorded, every e-mail, it's all documented, ready for execution including Navarro, Durham, Radcliffe reports, Epstein - Maxwell sworn testimony, SS election audits....

So sit back & keep talking your shit Truthy.... I'm enjoying it πŸ‘

Last edited:

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
I've shown my face here many times.... let's see when puppet master beijing biden, DS, Congress/Senate, Big Pharma, Big Tech, MSM, Banking, Hollywood etc.. CORRUPTION is fully exposed....

NSA has ALL their cell phone conversations recorded, every e-mail, it's all documented, ready for execution including Navarro, Durham, Radcliffe reports, Epstein - Maxwell sworn testimony, SS election audits....

So sit back & keep talking your shit Truthy.... I'm enjoying it πŸ‘
Speaking of enjoying shit........I am enthralled watching your braincells circle the drain.
You are a worthless simple minded Qtard.
No original thought.
You would fold like a wet noodle if the shit ever hit the fan.
Brainwashed fool.
Keep winding your clock and moving those goalposts......πŸ‘

Top Bottom