How is the U.S. southern border doing ?

Austin_F

BAMF+
The media has to turn on Biden for this, soon. WE know they are just shills of the democrat party, but many people still don't think so.

This border crisis has gotten too big for even the most die hard democrat to ignore, and they have to be wondering why the MSM is still trying to cover it up.

OP
I heard about this from one of the agents that was working in that pod (I was out in the "yard" with the UAC boys at the time). I didn't realize it was this extended. The short story I heard was that a "CBP" representative tried to stop Sen. Cruz from taking photos, when he said he represented 20 something million citizens of Texas and was going to take pictures whether she approved or not.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Hate to break it to youzz but... Joe Biden told us long ago that he was for open borders.

His administration wants... Open... Borders. Period.
Why do you think they re not lifting a finger to better the situation? Why do you think there s no plan to go down there for either Joe or Cumallah?

This is how they want it.
Get used to it.
Move as far and as remotely off the grid as you can. You ll buy yourself some time.

OP
"Please give dignity to the people..."
"Please respect the people, the rules..."
"Please respect the rules sir..."

and the best one!!! "This is not a zoo sir..."

While standing in front of clear plastic cells containing 70-80-90 people.

5 (F-I-V-E) more soft sided facilities like Donna are going up right now. Del Rio, El Paso, Tucson, Yuma.... and another one right next to the current Donna tent.

OP
So they let a media crew inside today to take some video this morning. I saw one camera and was told it was ABC news. Apparently they were only in the processing area and not in the pods. Fucking figures, because the pods are what the american people need to see.

Oddly, Fox has the most footage.
There might be a LABS member at :30 & 3:12 (hint: it's not hedgehog).

MSNBC has some of the same footage, but the reporter is outside.
"Even more alarming than that, we're also finding out that about 39 of those kids have been in this facility for at least 15 days (some have been there for 20). To give viewers a little context here, this is a Border Patrol processing facility. These are not the shelters, yet, although we hear that they are going to build additional tents here that are proper shelters for kids..." Fucking wow.

gsteve

BAMF+
Used to be the -40 weather here kept them away. Not anymore. Maybe the fact that our local economy is shit now due to oil somehow being dirty and worthless will keep them in the big cities.....

Austin_F

BAMF+
Special Delivery...two new Americans!

Joe and Kamala can't see a thing from where they are.

I imagine any sort of attempt to 'hold the smugglers accountable' will be shutdown when they hear about it.

• WTF
Reactions: Red

Austin_F

BAMF+
Joking aside, where are the democrats? They were all over the kids in cages when Trump was President, and now.....you can't find more than a handful of democrat politicians or hollywood actress/activist to even admit there IS a border today.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
And a hell of a lot more kids in cages. Oh wait they’re not kids they’re 17-year-old males. Would that make them insurgents? Or maybe an invasion force?
Its time to look close at the foster system and deal with the natural born before dealing with the wretched refuse. I say we dump NY, NJ, IL, & CA juvenile delinquents on south America... with no papers

OP
And here's how they're doing it.

Massive illegal immigration into the country...by our own government.

I can’t speak to the conspiratorial narrative, but what’s happening in that video is 100% accurate.

I flew back home on Wednesday. There were about 25-30 on the plane from McAllen to Houston, and 12 or so from Houston to Chicago. A few even had first class seats, lol. On a plane full of border patrol agents going home after processing them for a month... I couldn’t help but laugh.

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
I can’t speak to the conspiratorial narrative, but what’s happening in that video is 100% accurate.

I flew back home on Wednesday. There were about 25-30 on the plane from McAllen to Houston, and 12 or so from Houston to Chicago. A few even had first class seats, lol. On a plane full of border patrol agents going home after processing them for a month... I couldn’t help but laugh.
We have to treat the future voting bloc with premier services...

LuxPride

BAMF
Would a been easier for the good doctor to just play Despacito

Imagine having a PhD in Education, teaching English at the university level, AND still not be able to string a couple of words together in Spanish. I bet she speaks down to her immigrant staff in some kind of pseudo-Spanish/English accent that makes her more relatable in her mind.

Fuck Joe Biden and his entire sham of a family.

LuxPride

BAMF
Matt, if coyotes started dying, would that slow things down? Honest question.

Nobody want's to kill innocent people who were misled to come to America. But the cartels/coyotes are the ones making $$$ on the human traffic trade. Why not shoot them on sight? The migrants would flee back to the start point, tell everyone what happened. Anyone with the balls to lead them dies. It's not like they're future Einsteins curing cancer. They're making money off people suffering, should be easy enough to find a few good men willing to do the right thing.

OP
A little glimpse at what happens behind the cameras... these are screen grabs taken from two emails about 10 minutes apart as I happened to be sitting at a computer when they came through. These males were part of family units that normally aren’t split up. The request is for approval to split the family unit so prosecution can be sought on each one. I’d guess there were about 15 emails a day with the same request, some for various reasons but all based on really shitty crimes.
2CBAA517-64F8-488F-8B9C-F4C6A8E203ED.jpeg
B241C95D-EC2A-46E8-B3B6-6E679E79BC7D.jpeg

there was a Romanian family unit we had to split up because the father was wanted for murder.

OP
They processed a 12 year old Mexican boy on Tuesday who’s father drowned in the river on the way across. Heartbreaking.

Top Bottom