How is the U.S. southern border doing ?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
No they don't, when I was a kid, we tried it, we got the bird, but it wasn't easy.

That fucking thing flew around for a bit, with its neck wedged between the blades.
It's an adult job though.

Gotta be quick and the blades sharp; so you can snap that fucker's head clean off on the first strike. 🤣

OP

Austin_F

BAMF+
Explains why biden won't let media in.

Wonder how many biden voters are starting to question their choice now.

Matt, those conditions must have been extremely difficult to not mention in this thread I bet.

BigGar

high on placebo
Austin, I seriously doubt brain dead Biden voters are experiencing buyer's remorse. They're getting exactly what they voted for. It's going to get real, real bad. Enjoy your time and live your best life. Empires never end well, but whatever comes next is going to be a big disappointment to the woke crowd.

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
Austin, I seriously doubt brain dead Biden voters are experiencing buyer's remorse. They're getting exactly what they voted for. It's going to get real, real bad. Enjoy your time and live your best life. Empires never end well, but whatever comes next is going to be a big disappointment to the woke crowd.
They all think they will be the only poets in the commune...

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
the story today about the 9 year old honduran boy who walked by himself the 2000+ miles from honduras to the border was truly laughable.

hard to believe his shoes survived the trip, much less still having a full charge left on his cell phone to allow him to call his parents (with reporters there) to inform them he made it safe!

Austin_F

BAMF+
What's funny is since the media isn't allowed on their own to see the facilities (pretty disappointing since Biden promised transparency, the media helped him get elected, and they showered him with praise afterward) they now have to put GOP senators on their platforms in order to get the real news.

I could be wrong but it appears not a single Dem senator was interested in making this trip and inform the public of the truth. Nancy must rule over them with an iron fist.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
What's funny is since the media isn't allowed on their own to see the facilities (pretty disappointing since Biden promised transparency, the media helped him get elected, and they showered him with praise afterward) they now have to put GOP senators on their platforms in order to get the real news.
I could be wrong but it appears not a single Dem senator was interested in making this trip and inform the public of the truth. Nancy must rule over them with an iron fist.
haha... the point of the trip is "fact finding"... Dems dont want to do that. Harris is way out of her depth... cant wait til that WOC fails miserably...lol
Her arrogance is what bothers me. Maybe she has a penis... her swagger is non existant.
What would be hilarious is if the USBP gets flooded with white applicants.

OP
I wish that pic showed the whole yard at that point. The kids, all teenage boys, were going through the process to be put on a bus and sent to shelters. This includes another medical screening, feeding, and rapid covid tests. There were 140 kids total. When the senators showed up, there were about 100 lined up on one side that had been cleared for covid. 25 or so on the ground waiting for test results, and 15 lined up in the opposite corner than had tested hot. The senators all had their phones out taking photos and video of everything. One woman who was wearing an N95, and another cloth mask on top of that, was waving and saying hi to the kids when someone asked why the ones in the back were separated. They were told those kids tested positive for covid, and the woman immediately shut up and went to the back of the visitor group. Not one minute later, an agent started calling out kids names in the group sitting down... of 7 more kids that tested hot. Then they were all walked back through the tent to the buses to be shipped off.

Yesterday we spent 9 hours doing the same to 340 girls. 25 of them tested positive.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
I wish that pic showed the whole yard at that point. The kids, all teenage boys, were going through the process to be put on a bus and sent to shelters. This includes another medical screening, feeding, and rapid covid tests. There were 140 kids total. When the senators showed up, there were about 100 lined up on one side that had been cleared for covid. 25 or so on the ground waiting for test results, and 15 lined up in the opposite corner than had tested hot. The senators all had their phones out taking photos and video of everything. One woman who was wearing an N95, and another cloth mask on top of that, was waving and saying hi to the kids when someone asked why the ones in the back were separated. They were told those kids tested positive for covid, and the woman immediately shut up and went to the back of the visitor group. Not one minute later, an agent started calling out kids names in the group sitting down... of 7 more kids that tested hot. Then they were all walked back through the tent to the buses to be shipped off.

Yesterday we spent 9 hours doing the same to 340 girls. 25 of them tested positive.

weird...why would she be afraid if she was wearing two masks?

Top Bottom