How is the U.S. southern border doing ?

The captions running through the video...

"Biden admin ends Trump-era immigration policy to combat surge; 3700+ unaccompanied migrant children in border patrol custody"

"Biden admin tries to combat migrant surge by ending Trump-era policy that one official said created a "chilling effect."

"Biden admin ends Trump-era immigration policy to combat surge; CNN witnesses dozens of migrants trying to cross Rio Grande."

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Why would I salute Biden? There is no politician worth a shit to me. But, by law, Bidet is the president. Unless, you've gone so far off the deep end you think Trump still has a chance. He doesn't and he probably won't in 2024. Biden will be dead by then.

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Why would I salute Biden? There is no politician worth a shit to me. But, by law, Bidet is the president. Unless, you've gone so far off the deep end you think Trump still has a chance. He doesn't and he probably won't in 2024. Biden will be dead by then.
well done Master-Commie!👍 tick tock....

r1racer

All Q All the Time
HUMAN TRAFFICKING: Cartels are Selling Kids for $3,200 a Head at Joe Biden’s Open Border with Mexico (VIDEO)

Pat830

BAMF
The southern border is under siege by invaders that want to flee the third world shithole conditions THAT THEY HELPED CREATE!

They bring their failed culture with them and they don't want to assimilate. They are just spreading the shithole north and survive off of every taxpayer funded program they can take advantage of while working under the table for cash.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
The southern border is under siege by invaders that want to flee the third world shithole conditions THAT THEY HELPED CREATE!

They bring their failed culture with them and they don't want to assimilate. They are just spreading the shithole north and survive off of every taxpayer funded program they can take advantage of while working under the table for cash.
much like democrats leaving ny

tinhead

Has never named a pet
If a state has problems with criminals within it's borders,it's up to that state to deal with it.
The feds shouldn't be handing out every littering ticket.

OP
No.....seeking asylum.

You HAVE to let us in.

I'll take the master bedroom....you can have the couch.
Anonymous tip I heard from someone “in the know”.

You have to cross illegally for the asylum claim. If you claim at the port of entry they’ll turn you away. If you cross illegally, they’ll give you a year to figure out what you’re gonna do and some money.

....or you could just fly in with a $7.00 visa on the canada.ca website, no questions asked.

:biggrin1a:

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
OP
OP

I guess this could easily relate to the coronavirus thread as well.

Excerpts:
Despite concerns about the coronavirus, the children are kept so closely together that they can touch the person next to them, the lawyers said. Some have to wait five days or more to shower, and there isn’t always soap available, just shampoo, according to the lawyers.
President Joe Biden’s administration denied the lawyers access to the tent facility.
“It is pretty surprising that the administration talks about the importance of transparency and then won’t let the attorneys for children set eyes on where they’re staying,” said Leecia Welch of the National Center for Youth Law, one of the lawyers.
Although none of the children reported situations as severe as during the Trump era, Welch said the lawyers “weren’t able to lay eyes on any of it to see for ourselves, so we’re just piecing together what they said.”
---This one was good, it is NPR afterall.

OP
Decent article, although some inaccuracies. Good pics of Donna tent facility (before they started using it).

View of some units in one of the "pods". 8 units per pod, 8 pods in the facility.

Daycare for "tender age" children.

Another view of the units.

Processing area.

gsxrian

BAMF
Decent article, although some inaccuracies. Good pics of Donna tent facility (before they started using it).

View of some units in one of the "pods". 8 units per pod, 8 pods in the facility.
View attachment 59056

Daycare for "tender age" children.
View attachment 59057

Another view of the units.
View attachment 59058

Processing area.
View attachment 59059
Why the fuck do they deserve AC ...... they came from a place hotter than an oven, so they should be used to sweating!

Let them be uncomfortable and perhaps they will go back home.

Top Bottom