How Hawaii was stolen by the USA, real History, great video

I always told my friends that Hawaii was stolen just like the USA was stolen from the Indians

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Nobody but native Hawaiians care, same thing on the continent, nobody gives a fuck aboot the "indians". At least the Hawaiians weren't marched to death to a reservation.

Good Lord Who Cares! It is the history of every country on earth. Imagine if the Hawaiians were made to row those little canoes to Oklahoma LOL!

Virtually every land and indigenous people in the new world, including both NA & SA, was conquered. It's simply the way things were, right, wrong or indifferent.

BigGar

high on placebo
No trophies for second place in this game Cisco.

They should have cut a better deal, or fought harder.

It's a cruel world out there and not getting any better.

BigHock

BAMF
Stolen? Like the settlers just showed up and pickpocketed the Natives out of entire swaths of land? (Some cases this may be accurate) :confused2:

Even with all the horrible shit we did, and there is plenty, we fought for what we have. Fuck off with the stolen shit! I’m surprised you take that low hanging fruit and run with it. I will give you the honorary Native name, ‘Runs with Low Hanging Fruit’.

And... the Natives were not the nicest to each other.

Vegas12

BAMF+
CSJ, you are generally liked around here and count me in as someone who thinks you live life to the fullest. God knows I've had my shit jumped teasing you over the years.

But your thought process and the way your mine works honestly intrigues me.

You share with us all the good fortunes that you have earned. Fortunes that were created by Western civilization and the evil capitalism that it espouses.

So what good does it do telling us how you tell your friends about how the United States of satan stole your precious homeland??

Would you rather it never have happened??

You actually sound like the liberals (or your daughter) that you claim to be so against.

I guess my question is: would you have rather it never happened and you could be still riding bareback on zebras and throwing your bitches in volcanoes instead of riding 100mph groms??

Wait...

There were no zebras on the Hawaiian islands??? Nevermind....

Last edited:

Master-Cylinder

We get these fucking Jew Yorkers here allah tyme saying Jew York this and Jew York that, I just tell them that if they love it so much, go the fuck back!

Vegas12

BAMF+
Or, if you love the island so much, why are you here with the haole?
Because they were already conquered/occupied....and they love America for it as seen by the video....duh!!

But at least the birthers were correct....Impeach obama!!

Vegas12

BAMF+
We get these fucking Jew Yorkers here allah tyme saying Jew York this and Jew York that, I just tell them that if they love it so much, go the fuck back!

But just because they complain about nazi Germany doesn't mean they hate it....

werent there countless tribal battles/massacres among your own people happening hundreds of years before ol whitey showed up?

about the only guy who has a beef with someone showing up and fighting to take over their shit is adam at this point....as everyone else "wasnt there first"

Pat830

BAMF
I guess my question is: would you have rather it never happened and you could be still riding bareback on zebras and throwing your bitches in volcanoes instead of riding 100mph groms??
Hitting the nail on the head right there. Same goes to the whiners that constantly piss and moan about their great, great, grandparents being slaves..

Not saying some bitches don't deserve to be thrown into volcanoes.

Hitting the nail on the head right there. Same goes to the whiners that constantly piss and moan about their great, great, grandparents being slaves..
As if your grandparents were slaves, like you wouldn't bitch constantly about the injustice.

I can't go 1 month without hearing about Clinton's emails.

White conservatives are much more fragile than they think they are.

OP
Cisco San Jose
The video was more a learning curve on what happens to any country taken over by the USA by force, there is talk about the Middle East war and other take over that USA did and basic laws of the land, including that Obama was born in Hawaii and under the certain laws a US President has to be natural born on USA owned soil.

Just listen to the speakers you might learn something. I know you might disagree but if you follow the laws that the speakers are stating you will see how things are in the world, which is money talks and bull shit walks.

rumble phish

BAMF+
With all due respect, shut up Cisco. The Hawaiian Islands are much better off now than they would've been have they'd been left to their own devices.

Master-Cylinder

With all due respect, shut up Cisco. The Hawaiian Islands are much better off now than they would've been have they'd been left to their own devices.
Or annexed by China. And Japan would have loved to have the islands before WWII. They really know how to treat the locals, axe anyone from China back then.

Vegas12

BAMF+
The video was more a learning curve on what happens to any country taken over by the USA by force, there is talk about the Middle East war and other take over that USA did and basic laws of the land, including that Obama was born in Hawaii and under the certain laws a US President has to be natural born on USA owned soil.

Just listen to the speakers you might learn something. I know you might disagree but if you follow the laws that the speakers are stating you will see how things are in the world, which is money talks and bull shit walks.
Kind of wondering if you watched your own video....you talking about money being the reason for the U.S. takeover tells me you didn't. (It was for a military base between the mainland and Japan)

And your bizarre comparison to the middle east....maybe you need to learn something?? Or is Iraq now the 51st state (52nd using obama math??)

obama not being born on US soil is only brought up for one reason: The Hawaiians that believe that still do not think they are "subjects" of the U.S.A.

The dipshit that lost his home now wants it back because he thinks he found some loophole in a notarized deed (billetman??)
What was the reason he didn't pay his mortgage?? Whitey's fault??

So tell us, CSJ, would you like all these "laws" that were broken now enforced and Hawaii reinstate the royal family??

Bringing this shit up makes me think you are mad brah about Hawaii and how the 1st N.American settlers were treated....

Like our fearless leader stated (not trump)

No trophies for second place in this game Cisco.

They should have cut a better deal, or fought harder.

It's a cruel world out there and not getting any better.

It intrigues me so many oppressed people have overcome the ass-fucking life dealt them....and there are those that just need to keep bringing it up in the hopes some form of reparations will bail them out.

Last edited:

nomad

BAMF
In this part:

The owner of Perfect Title
was charged and convicted of "FIRST DEGREE ATTEMPTED THEFT"

So the issue is the break in title due to the history of sovereignty etc
This was upheld by another litigant in another case

This is the use of law by the more powerful nation to subjugate the less powerful nation they desire for whatever reason, in this case, the strategically important military base at pearl harbor.
This is of course morally unjust, and the correct term for it is IMPERIALISM. This is inherited from the British, who took over the United States, and colonized the world prior to that. If you this Hawaii is bad, look back a little further to the far east, India, Africa and the Spanish conquest of South America. Do you think people in Peru spoke Spanish for the last 2000 years?

Hawaii was raped and pillaged bu force. But FYI, if the first US President had been captured by the British, he would have been hung from the yardarm of a British warship in Boston Harbor.

NO ONES CARES

LAWS ARE WRITTEN BY THE POWERFUL TO SUBJUGATE THE WEAK

America Understand this. Putin understands this. China understands this, Iran, North Korea, every country with Nuclear weapons has them to prevent another nation asserting their law and seizing control, not to fight a war with.

It took Ghandi to wrestle India out of the hands of the British. Churchill, a great statesman, hated Ghandi. He was an imperialist. He believed that British governance of India prevented all out civil war. After the British left, there was a civil war, but then a new state emerged.

I wonder what the result of a referendum on Hawaii to leave the US and become an independent nation with a US base at pearl harbor?
This would be a much bigger deal than BREXIT and you see how crazy that has become.

If Hawaii is to assert its independance, it needs to wait until the US is no longer the worlds policeman, the dollar is no longer the world reserve currency, oil currency and its debt has finally brought it to its knees. That is coming sooner than later as argued by Chalmers Jonson in Nemesis:

The Roman republic fell. The British Empire fell. The US domination of the world (military bases etc) will end, and its debt will cause its destruction.

We probably wont be around to see it or live through the chaos following the destruction of the worlds banking and the rise of a new world economy

Does anyone here talk about the struggles of nations even as recently as 200yrs ago? Does anyone care?
Green men appear in Crimea and the US does nothing.
900,000 people are slaughtered, taking months while Clinton is briefed every day. Nothing done.
Then there is poverty, torture, hunger, and a hundred other really evil things going on every day.
No one is going to give a damn about a few islanders sovereignty claims while under the protection of the US. That battle was lost when the day the US began enforcing the law.

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
The one and only time I been to the islands was my Honeymoon (big fucking mistake) I was confronted with a lot of racism and predijuce. I was insulted threatened and assaulted numerous times on different islands. despite all the beauty I will never return.

Top Bottom