How Can This Guy Possibly Be 75?

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jagger less than a month after heart surgery- amazing- he'll do this for two hours per night once the tour starts:

OP
OP
gobrian77

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Joe Rogan talked about Jagger's fitness regimen on one of his podcasts- Mick puts in the work, there's no denying that.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Doe he do yoga? Saw a short video that showed an elderly lady hunched over barely moving. After some time in yoga she is able to stand straight with ease, posture of 30 years earlier.

BigHock

BAMF
The world would be a better place if more people knew when to hang it up and retire gracefully
I think they are still bringing the goods. They sound good and still entertain. I don’t like that they are old, but as the thread points out, they/he are not acting their age. I’ll give them a pass.

OP
OP
gobrian77

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I think they are still bringing the goods. They sound good and still entertain. I don’t like that they are old, but as the thread points out, they/he are not acting their age. I’ll give them a pass.
Yup- he's sure not out there using a fucking walker ('zimmer frame' for the Limeys). Some of these young guys bring out a chair or throw-rug and sit under a single spotlight for the entire show- Mick is an old bastard, but he works for it.

LMR

BAMF
will he get like Sinatra ? So old he started forgetting the words to some of his songs. Big kudos to Mick showing either you use it or lose it. Better shape than I .

OP
OP
gobrian77

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I think he can afford to have it done on the moon, had he wished.
I think when someone as high-profile as Jagger needs a procedure done, surgeons submit their CV's just to be able to say, 'Yeah, I worked on Mick.':lol:

luckystrike

Mr. Floaty Shit
Website
lemonparty.org
But.....will he out live Keith Richards?
When David Letterman was running his top 10 skit, it included a 'Top 10 names for the Rolling Stones upcoming world tour' segment

#1 was 'The Rolling Stones Live...and Keith Richards'

Funny as hell

You all know my take on it. It's a tragic display. Nothing worse than seeing an old man living in his former glory. It's not how I want to remember them

BigHock

BAMF
I think when someone as high-profile as Jagger needs a procedure done, surgeons submit their CV's just to be able to say, 'Yeah, I worked on Mick.':lol:
CV’s????? You have been overseas far too long. Is it Football now too? No more soccer or resume? What would your friends from the block say? :lol:

And yes, having Mr. Mick on your patient roll is pretty cool.

OP
OP
gobrian77

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
CV’s????? You have been overseas far too long. Is it Football now too? No more soccer or resume? What would your friends from the block say? :lol:
Honestly, even though it's acceptable to leave it out, I prefer to spell 'resume' with an accent over the second 'e', but I didn't know how to do it on my iPad, so I went with CV- true story.:lol:

OP
OP
gobrian77

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
All three are acceptable- I've always used an accent over the second 'e', but your way is fine, as is no accent at all (according to Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary).

OP
OP
gobrian77

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Well, surprisingly, I'm not the most pretentious poster on this thread (which I thought post #22 would win me hands-down)- well played, sir.:yahoo:

Website
streetshark.superbikeclub.com
I do find it amusing that he could have it done in the UK with socialized medicine but instead had his surgery here in the US
As Mick is well known for moving residence to avoid paying tax here in the UK, it probably wouldn't of gone down well.

But when you have that sort of money, you are paying for a luxury service.

Top Bottom