How Arnold Schwarzenegger doing?

rumble phish

BAMF+
Fine. Just fine.

But his back might be a little sore :lol:

Kid tries to drop kick Arnold from behind and Arnold's back drops him.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Terrorist act , kill him

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Even though this was posted in the John Wick thread, no freebies as that topic had nothing to do with Arnie.

Even though this was posted in the John Wick thread, no freebies as that topic had nothing to do with Arnie.
Can we get a ruling on the increasingly blatant misuse of the "How's so and so doing...?" to include everyone, not just the newly deceased, as per tradition?

I'd like to take a free post for the clickbait title alone.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Unless there's been another thread regarding the same deceased person, I can't give 'freebies' based on simply being annoying.:lol:

yep it does not matter, cowards attack from the back or when you are not looking esp goons, Africa goons, Mexican goons, Red Neck goons. In Hawaii that person would have been shark bait or crab dinner.

I hate cowards

busa10

BAMF
Can we get a ruling on the increasingly blatant misuse of the "How's so and so doing...?" to include everyone, not just the newly deceased, as per tradition?

Couldn't agree any more.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
well why not just take it upon yourself and whenever someone deliberately misuses the "Hows so & so"??... type :ban: username /:ban: that should take care of it.
Watch as I ban luckystrike luckystrike from this thread :ban: luckystrike luckystrike /:ban:

see how easy that was???:madrussian::peppermintpatty::hang3::alligator::alligator::alligator::bored1a:

A23

BAMF
gobrian has gone soft.

As soft as those marshmallow snacks he secretly loves....

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Nope, just fair- I calls 'em as I sees 'em.:wink2:

I'll eat a marshmallow if it's roasted over a fire on a stick (or a s'more), but keep the rubbery stuff out of my snack cakes.:ak:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...the kid wanted to be famous...so far they have done a good job of denying the fool his 15 minutes...

Brokenfly

BAMF
Security was slow to react,I guess the size of the kid wasn't enough to keep an eye out for.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Austin_F

BAMF+
In sports, security isn't allowed to watch the game, they are expected to watch for threats coming towards the team. So I've heard. Same with bands.

I would think his security wouldnt be watching him, he'd be checking Arnold's 6 as well.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
In sports, security isn't allowed to watch the game, they are expected to watch for threats coming towards the team. So I've heard. Same with bands.
I would think his security wouldnt be watching him, he'd be checking Arnold's 6 as well.
I would imagine a sports arena has all kinds protocol overlap.
Personal security... you need a perimeter, escape route(s), and a safe space...lol. Checking your 3, 6, 9, & 12...lol

Top Bottom