How are Miami Buildings Doing?

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
They must have better apps then i have. I was standing on a section pin and the gps showed it fifty feet away.

RobBase

Flippin Swiss fan of Tay-Tay
Equipment operators also use GPS a lot when doing grading work.......see the black pipe in the middle of the dozer blade?.........it's a gps receiver ties into a computer controller inside the dozer.
Every morning I would set up the base station for this job which covered 17 acres then start fine grading. It was accurate to within an inch or two. 69162

hedgehog

BAMF
Something that may (just may) be a possibility could be salt contamination in the concrete mix.

Where I lived on the coast, the builders were well aware of it and very careful where they got their sand from.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
...so these guys had a good idea that the building was goona cave in...
This is America, nobody is responsible for anything (as long as they're white). If the condo board was black, we know damn well Goobenor Rhonda Sanchez would have them all in jail.

Rocco

BAMF
City officials said repairs at Crestview Towers are going to be so expensive and so extensive that it’s difficult to say when residents will be allowed to return.

The individual tenants are responsible for special assessments when condo fee's can't cover catastrophic repairs . That's really going to leave those owners on the shit end of the stick if the building is that bad. There must be a lot of nervous condo owners in that area.

-

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
The individual tenants are responsible for special assessments when condo fee's can't cover catastrophic repairs . That's really going to leave those owners on the shit end of the stick if the building is that bad. There must be a lot of nervous condo owners in that area.
I can't imagine sharing a dwelling with other owners. My brother owned a high-end townhouse that shared a common roof with several other units. The roof leaked into his townhouse, and no other units. The roofing company said the whole roof over all units needed to be replaced... for some insanely high price. I've forgotten the details, but my brother couldn't get any of the other affected owners to pitch in a dime. Fuck all that noise.

Top Bottom