How are Miami Buildings Doing?

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
up to 99 missing now...brutal

didnt realize it was an occupied buliding vs something under construction.

videos showed that thing going down like any normal demolition style video you see on the internet....wow.

rumble phish

BAMF+
up to 99 missing now...brutal

didnt realize it was an occupied buliding vs something under construction.

videos showed that thing going down like any normal demolition style video you see on the internet....wow.
Yeah, that looked eerily like a controlled demo. I know it wasn't (at least I THINK it wasn't), but it looked REAL close to one. Fucking insane that something like that could accidentally happen here in the US of A.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Since the fucking feds suspended evictions, what's a Jewish landlord to do?

:)

(Jewish sinkhole?)
Jew on Jew crime?

Guy I seen on the news was wearing his beany and was saying it was God's choice he was not in the rubble.

Z

BAMF+
WTF does that have to do with anything? There are literally thousands of buildings that are hundreds of years old that are still standing. Jesus H. Christ you can be more dense than Osmium!
Hey,,,,,,,,, FUCK YOU.. :fu:

Da man asked,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's age.

''occupied buliding vs something under construction. ''

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Hey,,,,,,,,, FUCK YOU.. :fu:

Da man asked,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's age.

''occupied buliding vs something under construction. ''
No shit, I assumed it was something built in the last couple of years using shoddy procedures. It HAS to be a sinkhole.

Saw the video from the security camera on a building next door. It looked like the central part between the two towers (foyers and elevators) went down and dragged the backside of the tower on the right with it.

Hapo

Dog Boy
Wasn't somebody here a search and rescue dog handler? Maybe they're down there?
...retired...they would probably have to rescue him... (grin)

...this thread is getting more views but less replies than tinhead's...how do we decide who wins...???...

Last edited:

Rocco

BAMF
How does a satellite up in space, accurately detect downward movement of 1/16 of an inch a year ( and supposedly in that exact location no less ) when the whole area is an accumulation of man made materials and changing weather ?

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
How does a satellite up in space, accurately detect downward movement of 1/16 of an inch a year ( and supposedly in that exact location no less ) when the whole area is an accumulation of man made materials and changing weather ?
I was wondering that too.
I hope it can't accurately detect that. If it can, then "they" know a lot more about us than we'd like to think they know.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
I don't think it's all that difficult, actually

I doubt the satellites made measurements at the exact location here

More like,

There are probably fixed reference points/beacons that are well controlled and sprinkled around the planet by the USGS

Any movements in these anchors is carefully measured, detected and can be extrapolated and triangulated, detecting movement and abnormalities down to the mm anywhere on the surface of the Earth

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I don't think it's all that difficult, actually

More like,

There are probably fixed reference points/beacons that are well controlled and sprinkled around the planet by the USGS

Any movements in these anchors is carefully measured, detected and can be extrapolated and triangulated, detecting movement and abnormalities down to the mm anywhere on the surface of the Earth
That sounds like the same lie they told about measuring the distance to the moon.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
The salt mine I slave at has that kind of tech.
Lasers, radar, and satellite GPS data to watch slope and highwall stability

Rocco

BAMF
They have said the measurement is for shift at that specific building. They called it a subsidence rate, of 2 mm per year from 1993 to 1999, which is 3/8 of an inch of downward movement in 6 years. That may not be all that bad for a 12 story cement building on soft ground.

The salt mine I slave at has that kind of tech.
Lasers, radar, and satellite GPS data to watch slope and highwall stability

Granted, all kinds of accuracy can be obtainable at surface levels with the proper equipment and reference points. I don't believe that's the case here at all. They said they got the readings using space geodetic techniques, which is satellite pinging. Spysats and military satellites are circling at an altitude of 600 to 1200 miles above the earths surface. Officials are saying they have measurements of 2mm of downward movement every year for each of 6 years, for a total measurement of 3/8 of an inch of downward movement in 6 years. How is that accuracy possible when the satellites are looking in the same direction they are measuring, which is DOWN. What is the fixed reference point for any hairline accuracy they are claiming ? If they claim they ping the ground surface and then ping the building and then compare the two measurements, I say buildings settle and parking lots and streets can heave up at the same time. The building could be going down and the ground around it could be moving in either direction when you are talking only 3/8 of an inch. What is the fixed and unchangeable reference point here when reading and measuring at the same time in the same downward direction and from maybe a thousand miles away. Maybe the satellite moved 3/8 of an inch in 6 years. Sorry, but as soon as I heard them say that tid-bit, I smelled a bullshit story to blame the building first and possible area instability second. I wonder too, why they had the stats on that building in the first place.

-

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Ive tried using gps to run grade on steep slopes and it doesnt work. The variation can change by FEET not inches, and its seldom repeated from same station.

Top Bottom