How’s Giuliani’s law license doing?

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
They shouldn’t be able to practice until the case is decided. They were caught trying to murder police officers. By burning them to death.
The police car was empty.

Innocent until proven guilty.

They can get fired (and one was) but losing their license requires a conviction. Kind of scary that you would curtail someone's rights just because you don't like them.

Last edited:

XR650RGUY

BAMF
The police car was empty.

Innocent until proven guilty.

They can get fired (and one was) but losing their license requires a conviction. Kind of scary that you would curtail someone's rights just because you don't like them.
What “right”? We are talking about law licenses.

throwing a fire bomb is not protected by the First Amendment. It is not a right.

it’s almost like they’re taking away Rudy Giuliani‘s law license for his constitutionaly protected speech.

Is it heavy?

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
What “right”? We are talking about law licenses.

throwing a fire bomb is not protected by the First Amendment. It is not a right.

it’s almost like they’re taking away Rudy Giuliani‘s law license for his constitutionaly protected speech.

Is it heavy?
You can't yank someone's license because you don't like them.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
A lawyer cannot make knowingly false statements (if you want to say, 'What statements specifically?', the info is in the order suspending his law license) in his/her capacity as an attorney without repercussions. Giuliani's 1st amendment rights were referenced in the court's ruling, and, as he made his false statements 'in connection with the representation of a client' (which Giuliani has conceded) and not as a private citizen (which is why Sidney Powell and Lin Wood still have their licenses, though Wood's may be in jeopardy after his court-mandated competency hearing), his 1A rights were not violated.

Lawyers are bound by rules of professional conduct- Giuliani was found to have violated them. He still has the right to go on TV, radio, podcasts, etc and say whatever he wants, as long as it's done in a non-professional capacity.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Fallacy much?

And are you?
I'm not making an argument based on your license, so no fallacy. You're incorrect either way.

If you were licensed, you should be aware of the responsibilities that that entailed. Stuff isn't rocket science, but every licensed profession has rules and regs to follow.

XR650RGUY

BAMF
I'm not making an argument based on your license, so no fallacy. You're incorrect either way.

If you were licensed, you should be aware of the responsibilities that that entailed. Stuff isn't rocket science, but every licensed profession has rules and regs to follow.
"If" I was? LOL You argue like a woman. That's not an insult, it's an observation.

And, as Snopes would say, it's UNPROVEN if Guiliani has "lied".

Now the big question for you: Has what Guiliani said it been proven false? (if so, how and by whom?)

It's a political hit job and you're ok with it because it feeds your confirmation bias and world view.

Have you read "A Conflict of Visions"? (Thomas Sowell, 1987)

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Now the big question for you: Has what Guiliani said it been proven false? (if so, how and by whom?)
That's not this works - if Giuliani makes a wild claim, HE has to prove it - it's not up to everyone else to disprove him.

"Prove you didn't cheat on me!!!" :lol:

Fuck outta here, that's bitch logic for a bitch argument, save that shit for your baby momma :lol: :lol:

r1racer

All Q All the Time
That's not this works - if Giuliani makes a wild claim, HE has to prove it - it's not up to everyone else to disprove him.

Fuck outta here, that's bitch logic for a bitch argument, save that shit for your baby momma :lol: :lol:
did you get prodded from behind right before this? kinda seems that way.... either way, it's f......

XR650RGUY

BAMF

What wild claim?

spill it

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org

What happened to Innocent until proven guilty?

LuxPride

BAMF
How about lawyers that are among our elected representatives, including our very own scumbag in chief, and his cumdumpster vp. That senile fuck and his bitch lie daily, they literally can't not bullshit congress, the people, or any other body designated to hold judicial integrity. They've also allowed lawyer lobbyists to lie, cover-up, and make false statements to further their political gains. Making false statements is just about all they do, but where is their punishment?
How about Elizabeth Warren, she was a fucking Law Professor and a total bullshit artist making "false statements" daily about trivial things including her race and nationality for personal gain. Where's the outrage?

Every shady Dem-funded DA should also be held to the same standards, no? Arsonists, looters, rioters, committed murder, destruction of private property, bodily harm, and theft. Their outright denial of the facts should also be held accountable if we're talking about making false statements. Omitting facts is just as damaging as embellishing them.

So we can all agree that politicians are worthless shitbags, willing to lie and make any statement to get what they want. That being said, please explain how Giuliani's actions were so above and beyond what these assholes do on a daily basis that he should have his license suspended. You can't because they're all guilty, but only one party is in control.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Tell me, where was your outrage about the lies from trump during his 4 years before being fired.

It totaled 30,000+
And how come they don’t hold the Democrats to the same standard for lies that they do Trump? Because some of the things they called a lie they were statements by Trump were where he got percentage is wrong and such and very minor amounts

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
What happened to Innocent until proven guilty?
Christ, this shit isn't fucking hard to figure out. :retard:

If those two retards in Seattle admitted to, or advocated for, firebombing a cop car, they would have actions taken against their license, same as any other retarded statement or action as a licensed professional. Giuliani said retarded shit. He's starting to feel the pinch. Otherwise, it will take a conviction before the justice you are so ravenously craving is applied.

XR650RGUY

BAMF
Christ, this shit isn't fucking hard to figure out. :retard:

If those two retards in Seattle admitted to, or advocated for, firebombing a cop car, they would have actions taken against their license, same as any other retarded statement or action as a licensed professional. Giuliani said retarded shit. He's starting to feel the pinch. Otherwise, it will take a conviction before the justice you are so ravenously craving is applied.
what retarded shit did he say?

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
what retarded shit did he say?
Well, YOU should be aware of it since YOU are the person defending Giuliani (maybe you already know but you like to ask infantile questions like a chick would), but here it is laid out in the decision - read page 9 onwards.

I know you're immediate response will be to ask more infantile questions but please - resist the urge. I don't care if you think this is a unconstitutional, a violation of free speech, just generally unfair and/or downright mean spirited.

Instead, please submit your complaints in letter format to the Appellate Division, First Judicial Department. I'm sure they are looking forward to your correspondence.

XR650RGUY

BAMF
Well, YOU should be aware of it since YOU are the person defending Giuliani (maybe you already know but you like to ask infantile questions like a chick would), but here it is laid out in the decision - read page 9 onwards.

I know you're immediate response will be to ask more infantile questions but please - resist the urge. I don't care if you think this is a unconstitutional, a violation of free speech, just generally unfair and/or downright mean spirited.

Instead, please submit your complaints in letter format to the Appellate Division, First Judicial Department. I'm sure they are looking forward to your correspondence.
What do you have against chicks (women)?
That's actually really rich and ironic coming from you.

But, I should have expected the rude snarky reply.

I bet you're on a lot of people's ignore lists.

OP
hedgehog

hedgehog

BAMF

That’s a pretty comprehensive debunking of the bullshit that makes up the big lie.

Though no doubt the whiney bitches that still can’t come to terms with their cult leader losing will scream “it doesn’t debunk anything!!”

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
That’s a pretty comprehensive debunking of the bullshit that makes up the big lie.

Though no doubt the whiney bitches that still can’t come to terms with their cult leader losing will scream “it doesn’t debunk anything!!”
Another foreigner who thinks his opinion of American politics matters.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Another foreigner who thinks his opinion of American politics matters.
Ah. The guy who can’t even deal with living in his own country is criticizing others. Stay in Spain Hedgie. The English don’t need any more cowards
This happened last week:

*James walks into room*
Ashley: James, how come every time I see you, you're never working?
James: How come every time I see you, you're always talking?

I laughed pretty hard. She, of course, tells ME to shut up, not the other guy.

Anyways, you reminded me of Ashley. Getting mad at hedge because you can't say shit about the NY Supreme Court's decision. :lol:

Top Bottom