How’s Biden Doing?

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Dumb and fucked up as he is, he beat a weakling to get there. United States search for the most incompetent person for POTUS continues its downward spiral, but at least we have plenty of chaos for entertainment.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Dumb and fucked up as he is, he beat a weakling to get there. United States search for the most incompetent person for POTUS continues its downward spiral, but at least we have plenty of chaos for entertainment.
I wish we could have installed you as Our Leader instead.

I'm pretty sure you'd have made better choices than any of the last 12 Presidents did.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
I was a straight ticket Republican voter in local, state and national elections until Trump, I voted Independent for that one.

Biden was the first Democrat vote in my life and he's doing average to poor.....but the Republican party has gone full retard and are a bunch of thieving cunts. It's a no-brainer.

Do I regret my vote? Are you kidding? :lol:

Bring on the downvotes, suckas.

hedgehog

BAMF
How’s he doing?

Not particularly well, but under the circumstances of dealing with the clusterfuck of last administration, not too bad.

C-, could do better.

None of his administration have needed pardons yet, so that’s an improvement.

But as i’ve said before, he’s the disposable president. When it becomes untenable, Harris will take over.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
No free posts, Biden is dead from neck up.

I voted for a Republican potus, but it wasn't Turnip.

I appreciate the endorsements, but no thanks, I'm too old for the job. We need good strong fresh blood to pull the United States out of it death spiral.

Hapo

Dog Boy
No free posts, Biden is dead from neck up.

I voted for a Republican potus, but it wasn't Turnip.

I appreciate the endorsements, but no thanks, I'm too old for the job. We need good strong fresh blood to pull the United States out of it death spiral.
...no we don't...we need a tough old goat who's seen it all and knows the ropes...

...tinhead should be VP to keep you in check...

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
I think he’s doing precisely what he/they want to.

Obama created the great divide between whites and POC’s. Biden is attempting to create the divide between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated.

Why do they want everybody vaccinated so badly?

lanta

BAMF
Are you naturally stupid, or did you take lessons?
We don't have to wonder about your stupidity, failed man.

"under the circumstances of dealing with the clusterfuck of last administration"

We had border control, a great economy, china on its heels, and this dementia patient's handlers have intentionally fucked everything up. You are too stupid to see this.

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
The next big town where I do most everything is the most liberal county in Indiana. It's one of 3 counties here that Biden won by a landslide. You'd think my unvaccinated ass would run into resistance there. Anyways it was Kehale that said it.. not you XR.

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
The next big town where I do most everything is the most liberal county in Indiana. It's one of 3 counties here that Biden won by a landslide. You'd think my unvaccinated ass would run into resistance there. Anyways it was Kehale that said it.. not you XR.
well they are the same fella!! 6'9" galoot

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
Well, this is "LAbusas". Los Angeles Busas
stop that shit... :frEEk: i always thought it was for Lewiston/Auburn Busus...

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
how about all those job claims and economy soaring comments coming from the biden admin camp?

The economy, and this is an important point, hasn’t added one single job from the 2019 high-water mark. Not one. All the jobs that we have seen gained are recovered jobs that were lost,” Richardson said. “We’re not yet producing new jobs, in fact, we’re still about nearly 4 million jobs short, so these wage gains are coming on top of a shrinking workforce, and it’s not being fueled by productivity enhancements.”

rumble phish

BAMF+

SCOTUS blocks vax mandate.
Well, MOST of it anyway. It still applies to certain healthcare workers. Also, states can take it up on their own (CALOSHA, for sure), as can private businesses. Still, it is a win for liberty. Sort of.

Top Bottom