Honda Does it Again Navi

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
When I was a freshman in high school, I was trying to leave at the end of the day, and the lobby was really crowded. No one will move for a lowly freshman, so I was trying to squeeze my way out. I squeezed past one particular asshole that was a senior on the football team. I was carrying my skateboard, and the grip tape on the deck completely snagged, scratched and otherwise fucked up the ass of his white, nylon parachute pants as I went by... 🤣

He was yelling and pointing at me, telling me how fuckin' dead I was, but he never did get around to killing me. :biggrin:
I dont think I was in high school when parachute pants were "in"... I do remember one of the Guidos buying outfits for high school including capezzios, sleeveless chams shirts, and other MC Hammer accessories...lol
A couple years in you could tell the day of the week it was by the outfit he had on and washed... it was not only hideous but faded...lol You werent cool til you mixed parachute pants and Benneton sweatshirts... if you were a baller you had a Michael Jackson replica zipper jacket...lol Anyways the "hip hoppers" were fans of the silly shit and their mixed tapes...lol

OMEGA

BAMF
Double the price and you get this, highway capable at about 65mph top end but I wouldnt chance it. If this was a 300cc it would be a must buy.

• Red
Reactions: Red

Stites

Schiavo is my bitch
Such a fucking sweetheart,...........just because you wore parachute pants and had a George Michael Trapper Keeper doesn't mean you were "full-on" ghey....😀, just confused is all. Yeah.....yeah, that's the ticket.....🖕

Blow dix biatch.....🤣

Listen you Dukes of Hazard, Denim wearing, Busch drinking, my sister is also my babies mamma red neck mother fucker......I do think you are "full on" ghey.

whipit1K

BAMF
Nope, don't like it, don't like it at all. A proper scooter should have a step thru design co you can carry more junk on it.
that is kind of a semi step through. Probably not possible to come up with decent frame rigidity with a true step through unless the lower frame tubes are half an inch thick

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
I'm with MC, I don't consider that a proper scooter. It negates the functionality of a normal scooter which has a clear step through.

If I can get a leg over that ADV350, I can get my leg over the CTX700DCT, and have a proper automatic motorcycle.

Maybe Aprilia could do a proper ADV scooter...

• Red

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
that is kind of a semi step through. Probably not possible to come up with decent frame rigidity with a true step through unless the lower frame tubes are half an inch thick
Olde steel frame Vespas are pretty flat, step thru wise. Stiff enough to take a beating, they even race the death traps.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Wayhay!

Look what I found. I was checking for reviews on the 250 Aprilia I posted a pic of up there ^, and I found they made a 300 version for Europe. Then I read that it spec'd out good compared to the Honda SH300, so I had to look it up. Nice scoot, flat floor, 16" wheels...

Honda SH300....we no get it. 😢

• Red

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I have two flat floor Honda scooters, maybe more. One is a NH125, the other is a CH125. The others I have feature a slight hump in the center,

Top Bottom