Honda Does it Again Navi

whipit1K

BAMF
The price is amazing, can that be right? they will sell a huge number of these. possibly save motorcycling....

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
The price is amazing, can that be right? they will sell a huge number of these. possibly save motorcycling....
or people that should never be on a motorcycle will see it as the perfect tyme to try a scoot with gas skyrocketing...

what eva' floats yer boat... and doesn't kill me...

rotts4u

BAMF
I heard Finbro is already working on a new higher amp battery to get 22hp more. Tegegawa already has one out for it I may test it this weekend on the Dynojunk dyno

Stetson

BAMF+
I know a fella that has 5... its his retirement. They might be worth $5k as a lot...
A friend of my Dad's bought a low mile, first year 1985 IROC Camaro back in '86 or '87 and put it right into storage, convinced it was going to skyrocket in value. I wonder if he's still holding on to it, scanning the Hagerty and waiting for his payday...🀣

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
A friend of my Dad's bought a low mile, first year 1985 IROC Camaro back in '86 or '87 and put it right into storage, convinced it was going to skyrocket in value. I wonder if he's still holding on to it, scanning the Hagerty and waiting for his payday...🀣
If The Mullet comes back, he's golden.

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
one of my closest friends has an 86 IROC... since 86. Its an 80s time machine... does have the carbed 5 liter with 6 speed from the factory. The thing is a few hours of BigGar BigGar love sessions from concourse...it only has 14,000 original miles

Ninjaman12R

Joe Rogan, I smoke rocks....πŸ–•
one of my closest friends has an 86 IROC... since 86. Its an 80s time machine... does have the carbed 5 liter with 6 speed from the factory. The thing is a few hours of BigGar BigGar love sessions from concourse...it only has 14,000 original miles
View attachment 83953
Is that hood Dave Kindig's 1st High School shop project? WTF man......🀣🀣🀣

OMEGA

BAMF
I'll tell you why this thing is significant, cause for that price, the only thing a broke college student could get up till now was a chicom made 50cc 2 stroke shit heap, now for chicom money you get a bombproof 4 stroke HONDA to get around campus on.

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
If by legit you mean hideous, then yes...........yes it is....πŸ˜€
says the guy that wore a shoestring for a headband in the 80s and cornered the market in denim errythang!! You probably drove a V6 Berlinetta version you fruity galoot!!! 130 horses and 90 ft lbs of torks with a peg leg axle

Ninjaman12R

says the guy that wore a shoestring for a headband in the 80s and cornered the market in denim errythang!! You probably drove a V6 Berlinetta version you fruity galoot!!! 130 horses and 90 ft lbs of torks with a peg leg axle
Oh snap.....πŸ˜€, you got me fucked up with Stites Stites when he was going through his Cobra Kai phase, post denim......he was all about the parachute pants with the velcro ass access by then.......🀣

Stetson

BAMF+
post denim......he was all about the parachute pants with the velcro ass access by then.......🀣
When I was a freshman in high school, I was trying to leave at the end of the day, and the lobby was really crowded. No one will move for a lowly freshman, so I was trying to squeeze my way out. I squeezed past one particular asshole that was a senior on the football team. I was carrying my skateboard, and the grip tape on the deck completely snagged, scratched and otherwise fucked up the ass of his white, nylon parachute pants as I went by... 🀣

He was yelling and pointing at me, telling me how fuckin' dead I was, but he never did get around to killing me. :biggrin:

Stites

Schiavo is my bitch
Oh snap.....πŸ˜€, you got me fucked up with Stites Stites when he was going through his Cobra Kai phase, post denim......he was all about the parachute pants with the velcro ass access by then.......🀣
You got me confused with one of your boy toys you mullet wearing, nascar loving Kenny Powers look a like mother fucker

Last edited:

Ninjaman12R

You got me confused with one of your boy toys you mullet wearing, nascar loving Kenny Powers look a like mother fucker
Such a fucking sweetheart,...........just because you wore parachute pants and had a George Michael Trapper Keeper doesn't mean you were "full-on" ghey....πŸ˜€, just confused is all. Yeah.....yeah, that's the ticket.....πŸ–•

Blow dix biatch.....🀣

Ninjaman12R

When I was a freshman in high school, I was trying to leave at the end of the day, and the lobby was really crowded. No one will move for a lowly freshman, so I was trying to squeeze my way out. I squeezed past one particular asshole that was a senior on the football team. I was carrying my skateboard, and the grip tape on the deck completely snagged, scratched and otherwise fucked up the ass of his white, nylon parachute pants as I went by... 🀣

He was yelling and pointing at me, telling me how fuckin' dead I was, but he never did get around to killing me. :biggrin:
🀣🀣🀣🀣
That's fucking classic, it really is. πŸ‘

Top Bottom