Home run for Harley...... thank God....

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Cmon man, the Pan Am has more than that! 🤣
I believe he was referring to the new Sportster. Which is a horrible mis-use of that great engine.

The new Pan Am is such a good bike, and the new Sportster is such a let down... 😢

(Willie G. ruined the V-Rod with his "styling" of the bike. His same spirit ruined the new Sportster.)

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
I'm indifferent on the new sportster, but the engine is what intrigues me. If Harley can mass produce it and start putting it in the larger bikes, they may finally get to or above Indian's level.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Last edited:

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Maybe they qualify as imports. Seeing as how they have Keihn carbs, Showa forks, brembo brakes……
Not to be pedantic or anything, but they haven't used Keihin carbs since they changed over to Delphi FI....just about the time they started using a bunch of Brembo brakes on the bigger bikes.

But isn't the engine for the Pan American assembled in Thailand or China? The bikes are assembled in the US, but they were slow being released I had read somewhere due to slow freight coming in from overseas.

VFR Rider

BAMF
Sales numbers do not equate to excellence in design, engineering and performance. Neither does the fact that you can find lots of scantily clad women posing with the bikes. Harley sells an image that is desired by many who are searching for an identity, and this is what drives a huge percentage of their sales.

To each his own. The Pan American is a move in the right direction for HD with some modern design and engineering.

Hapo

Dog Boy
Sales numbers do not equate to excellence in design, engineering and performance. Neither does the fact that you can find lots of scantily clad women posing with the bikes. Harley sells an image that is desired by many who are searching for an identity, and this is what drives a huge percentage of their sales.

To each his own. The Pan American is a move in the right direction for HD with some modern design and engineering.
...it is the first Harley I can remember actually wanting...

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
they're avail in America... if you can find one....

• Red
Reactions: Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
your quite blessed my friend.... love your girl on the left..... wanna swap....

:fu:

Last edited:

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
If I never went to another HD gathering again... it would be too soon. If you've been to one... you've been to them all...Coleslaw and overpriced beers,steak sammiches & all.
I would much rather ride not show off. Not trailer my bike 80 miles because my makeup case and club couture wont fit in my bikes saddlebags. Or because my overweight passenger
needs some hormone therapy. Wait around hours to get a table at Applebees? No fucking thanks. The irony is its supposed to be hetero sexuality on parade... when there is clearly a huge queer element amongst them.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
If I never went to another HD gathering again... it would be too soon... because my overweight passenger needs some hormone therapy. Wait around hours to get a table at Applebees? No fucking thanks. The irony is its supposed to be hetero sexuality on parade...
So that's it?!?!
You're breaking up with Stites Stites on a public forum?!?!
You cruel bastard!!!

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
So that's it?!?!
You're breaking up with Stites Stites on a public forum?!?!
You cruel bastard!!!.
his sordid past with custom built chopper(s) is commendable & forgivable because he actually did the work hisself...hehe.
Didnt ask "Is that a Jesse" or "OC" bike? Or tune in Discovery network :D Just made his own vision come true.
In reality any of those events could have been a drive thru. So much peacocking... might as well be called Sausage Fest.

NTRYDR

Been There. Done That.
If I never went to another HD gathering again... it would be too soon. If you've been to one... you've been to them all...Coleslaw and overpriced beers,steak sammiches & all.
I would much rather ride not show off. Not trailer my bike 80 miles because my makeup case and club couture wont fit in my bikes saddlebags. Or because my overweight passenger
needs some hormone therapy. Wait around hours to get a table at Applebees? No fucking thanks. The irony is its supposed to be hetero sexuality on parade... when there is clearly a huge queer element amongst them.
Try Chillicothe..

NTRYDR

Been There. Done That.
Don't worry you'll be dying off soon enough, probably from the diabeetus.

The Truth About Fat

Visceral Fat
Visceral or "deep" fat wraps around the inner organs and spells trouble for your health. How do you know if you have it? "If you have a large waist or belly, of course you have visceral fat," Whitmer says. Visceral fat drives up your risk for diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and even dementia.

Visceral fat is thought to play a larger role in insulin resistance -- which boosts risk of diabetes -- than other fat, Whitmer tells WebMD. It's not clear why, but it could explain or partially explain why visceral fat is a health risk.

Whitmer investigated the link between visceral fat and dementia. In a study, she evaluated the records of more than 6,500 members of Kaiser Permanente of Northern California, a large health maintenance organization, for an average of 36 years, from the time they were in their 40s until they were in their 70s.

The records included details on height, weight, and belly diameter -- a reflection of the amount of visceral fat. Those with the biggest bellies had a higher risk of dementia than those with smaller bellies. The link was true even for people with excess belly fat but overall of normal weight.

She doesn't know why belly fat and dementia are linked, but speculates that substances such as leptin, a hormone released by the belly fat, may have some adverse effect on the brain. Leptin plays a role in appetite regulation but also in learning and memory.
Still gonna be older than you when I die, dirtbag.

chuck356

BAMF
A good friend of mine stopped to check the new HD adventure bike at the nearest HD dealer over in Urbana, IL a week or two ago, he walked into the showroom, no other customers and walked around the Pan-puddle jumper for 15 minutes and no one came to talk to him. He walked out. Looks like they didn't learn anything from the Buell day.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
"Come out of the shadows, Christine. You've spent far too much time hiding in shadows."

The man who spoke to her was gorgeous -- long sable hair, faded T-shirt, black motorcycle jacket -- all astride a 1340cc Harley-Davidson, mysteriously parked on a moonlit beach near her home.

Christine was inexplicably drawn to this stranger -- who seemed to know everything about her -- and as a sweet serenity settled over her, she surrendered to his words...
"We have a lot of work to do, but it won't feel like work. It will feel quite wonderful."

So begins Christine's journey, a voyage of the spirit that frees her to appreciate each precious moment of life -- and reveals to her six wondrous precepts that lead to the deepest peace and fulfillment we can ever know.

For every woman whose heart has ever been broken, but who believes in her soul that real happiness can be found, God On A Harley has arrived. Need a lift?

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
my buddy traded this bad boy.... for a wicked green road glide.... sigh..

well at least he crushed the devil first..

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red
Top Bottom