Home run for Harley...... thank God....

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
It's right up there with the big boys.....

this is a first generation harley adventure bike....

opened a whole new market for them....

same snobs bitch... they're nuthin but old fat guy cruisers....

fuck em... congrats HD

Ren

BAM
Website
www.fortunecity.com
It's right up there with the big boys.....

this is a first generation harley adventure bike....

opened a whole new market for them....

same snobs bitch... they're nuthin but old fat guy cruisers....

fuck em... congrats HD
That bike is just another Starbucks bike like the big BMW's. The idiot in the video doesn't even know proper motorcycle terminology and thinks that the zip together jackets and pants are to keep his pants up and a good feature in cool weather. Clueless Fucking idiot! Typical Harley turd

It's pretty easy to be in the top 10 when there is around 10 in total.

Let this bike be in the market for a year or so before I pass positive judgement. Harley's done a great job of fucking up a new thing (just about every engine they're released since the Shovelhead) so I wanna see it last a while before seeing whether or not it's worth it. Reliability is a factor in how good a bike is to me and a sumping engine from the factory doesn't qualify.

VFR Rider

BAMF
Give it at least a couple years to see if sales hold up and the reliability is there. Only then will we know for sure if it's a winner.

For now it is still too new in the market to predict reliability and durability. The initial sales numbers will probably reflect the HD faithful purchasers who would buy a turd if it has the bar and shield logo.

The design and engineering on paper looks to be very good, a departure from the antiquated lumps they normally sell.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
It's pretty easy to be in the top 10 when there is around 10 in total.....

easy to completely enter a new market.... competing with likes of honda, bmw, ktm, ducati..... for a company that many here wrote off????

new engine... new frame.... new suspension.... new electrical.... new wheels.... new accessories.... new everything.....

go ask Cannondale how that all worked out....

congrats HD, well done!

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
well what does the market think...... 🤔

bravo bravo HD.... now build on that momentum... 👍

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
Pan Am is step in the right direction, but the rest of the lineup is not up to par.
The LiveWire could have been interesting, but not $30k interesting? $30k, WTF?
The new Sportster is yet again another derivation of a low HP cartoon bike. 🏳️‍🌈
Had they built a proper sport bike or a streetfighter in 170 - 200 hp range I would have bought it. At this point - no thanks.

Ren

BAM
Website
www.fortunecity.com
Like I said another BMW GS like Starbucks bike with street tires and an ass pad that weighs 80lbs more than my KTM 790 Adventure. There are always a few people that should have gotten a better off road bike that will try to put lipstick on a pig and take it off road.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
The new Sportster is yet again another derivation of a low HP cartoon bike. 🏳️‍🌈
Had they built a proper sport bike or a streetfighter in 170 - 200 hp range I would have bought it. At this point - no thanks.
Unfortunately, you and I are not in the target demographics for the Sportster. It's a Bar Bike, meant to pose. Do you realize how many Sportsters they sell on a yearly basis?

Probably more than all the Streetfighters sold in America every year.

(I loved the initial rendering they proposed for a streetfighter bike called The Bronx. It got put on hold due to Covid or sumpin")

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Pan Am is step in the right direction, but the rest of the lineup is not up to par.
The LiveWire could have been interesting, but not $30k interesting? $30k, WTF?
they shelved the bronx for now.... probably a good idea.....

IMHO, HD's cruiser lineup is as good as any other.....

nobody's building an e-cruiser worth shit....

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Like I said another BMW GS like Starbucks bike with street tires and an ass pad that weighs 80lbs more than my KTM 790 Adventure.....
you're comparing apples and oranges.... kaboom is nearly half the size....

different strokes for different folks..

roadczar

Unfortunately, you and I are not in the target demographics for the Sportster. It's a Bar Bike, meant to pose. Do you realize how many Sportsters they sell on a yearly basis?

Probably more than all the Streetfighters sold in America every year.

(I loved the initial rendering they proposed for a streetfighter bike called The Bronx. It got put on hold due to Covid or sumpin")
they shelved the bronx for now.... probably a good idea.....

IMHO, HD's cruiser lineup is as good as any other.....

nobody's building an e-cruiser worth shit....
I get it and therefore disappointed.
Harley is incapable of reinventing themselves and will continue to eventually fail (I hope not) until they stop catering the the same torn off sleeve / bandana wearing / whanna be Hells Angels who don't know how to ride crowd.
They failed with every new attempt to date - again no guts, no glory.

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Harley is incapable of reinventing themselves and will continue to eventually fail (I hope not) until they stop catering the the same torn off sleeve / bandana wearing / whanna be Hells Angels who don't know how to ride crowd.
Their stereos are decent.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
But, that demographic would still exist even if H-D closed their doors tomorrow. Someone else (Honda,Yamaha,Kawasaki,etc...) would have to step in and fill that void. Well, probably not Honda. They're almost as fucked up as H-D, just in a different regard.

Somebody has to make bikes for the non-riding homies. 😂

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Yep, HOG is doing great.
:rolleyes:
considering they were hovering below 25 back in October I'd say yes....

...Somebody has to make bikes for the non-riding homies....
well this ridin homie is waitin patiently for their 2022 factory softail slim 114 build....

different strokes for different folks..

Last edited:

jhinderliter

BAMF+
they aren’t going to fail either way my man..

they leather vest crowd beats the door down to trade in their 1.5 year old bike that they are upside down on ( with Harley financing ) every time the MoCo adds 3 cubic inches to their engine ..

they did it 6 times last decade Lol

chandler

BAMF
There was some crazy money to be made in HD. A buddy of mine was real proud of himself when he took $8700 out of the market to buy a new Heritage right before the October '87 crash. The crazy thing is he could have made over a million $$ if he would of just bought Harley stock right after the market crash and left it there for 20 years.

roadczar

they leather vest crowd beats the door down to trade in their 1.5 year old bike that they are upside down on ( with Harley financing ) every time the MoCo adds 3 cubic inches to their engine ..

I don't know man ... seems like mostly old fat fuckers are riding them, without new blood coming in I just don't see it once that crowd is gone.

jhinderliter

BAMF+
Like I said another BMW GS like Starbucks bike with street tires and an ass pad that weighs 80lbs more than my KTM 790 Adventure. There are always a few people that should have gotten a better off road bike that will try to put lipstick on a pig and take it off road.
now you are just projecting on me 👎🏽

that 790 is a great bike , and I’m very happy
for you that you are very happy with it 👍🏼😊😇

And i sincerely hope that you don’t ever poke a hole in the stupidest looking fuckin gas tank I ever saw in my life ! 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿 Lol

Last edited:

Ren

BAM
Website
www.fortunecity.com

The leather vest pirate wannabe crowd are dying off! except apparently for you and r1racer. Hahahaha. Please, I hope they all die faster and let Harley die with them! Fuck the pirate, sons of anarchy wanna be's.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Yep, HOG is doing great.:rolleyes:
View attachment 71167

HOG reported a really good quarter actually

Whatever they're doing is working...so far

The drop you're seeing today is because of China bioweapon induced supply chain woes, which is gonna take down the quarters for a lot of bike and car makers

Ren

BAM
Website
www.fortunecity.com
Don't worry you'll be dying off soon enough, probably from the diabeetus.

The Truth About Fat

Visceral Fat
Visceral or "deep" fat wraps around the inner organs and spells trouble for your health. How do you know if you have it? "If you have a large waist or belly, of course you have visceral fat," Whitmer says. Visceral fat drives up your risk for diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and even dementia.

Visceral fat is thought to play a larger role in insulin resistance -- which boosts risk of diabetes -- than other fat, Whitmer tells WebMD. It's not clear why, but it could explain or partially explain why visceral fat is a health risk.

Whitmer investigated the link between visceral fat and dementia. In a study, she evaluated the records of more than 6,500 members of Kaiser Permanente of Northern California, a large health maintenance organization, for an average of 36 years, from the time they were in their 40s until they were in their 70s.

The records included details on height, weight, and belly diameter -- a reflection of the amount of visceral fat. Those with the biggest bellies had a higher risk of dementia than those with smaller bellies. The link was true even for people with excess belly fat but overall of normal weight.

She doesn't know why belly fat and dementia are linked, but speculates that substances such as leptin, a hormone released by the belly fat, may have some adverse effect on the brain. Leptin plays a role in appetite regulation but also in learning and memory.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Harly's Pan America, On and Off-road, in all its 4K Glory....

"The highest selling ADV bike in US in May and June 2021" - HD

yup, like stated earlier... bravo bravo team Milwaukee 👍

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Sporster fans.. and there's millions over 65 year history... are rejoicing....

happy days for harley fans.... now where's that FTR killer? 🤔 👍

• Red
Reactions: Red
Top Bottom