Hola Bitches

Long time lurker, first time poster. I found this site when I was trying to find information on the most inexpensive way to hit 200 mph on a motorcycle was (push it off an airplane was one of the answers I received) and somehow ended up here.

One of the first threads I read:

http://www.labusas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89793

and been coming back since.

I signed up to troll Dirty Pete but I guess I'll have to wait for his eventual return.

I ride an RC-51. In my free time, I suck dick and smoke crack.

I promise to be more intelligent than TwistedMister and less annoying than NLR, but that's about it.

Single, so no box pics. Bring on the hate. The welcome party should be here along any moment... :up:

BigGar

high on placebo
So did you have a name before? Did you post at all back then, or just lurk without a username at all? Do we call you Anal? Anes? Disco? Mr. Disco? Do you get good crack from a real crackhouse or just that streetcorner stuff? Do you have to do the dick suckin' because of the crack thing, or are you just addicted to dick (and crack)? We'll need a full disclosure on all of this, as well as any medical conditions, preferences, likes and dislikes. The normal stuff.

Gar

Vegas12

BAMF+
Join date in 2011 and shows a thread from 2007.......wasn't "Bike Talk" "private" back then???

Sumpin's fishy.

Regarding that link:

Cool as heck how Ranger schooled everyone as usual....:roll: :roll:

Website
streetshark.superbikeclub.com
Anal Disco? You have an actual glitterball and illuminated dancefloor up your ass or you like men with 70's moustaches to boogie in your colon?

Either way I salute the boldness of your approach, I'm sure many of our closeted members are at this moment wording you a carefully coded PM.

Anyway, fuck you. Unless you like it.

OP
Anal Disco
So did you have a name before? Did you post at all back then, or just lurk without a username at all?
Strictly lurker status.

Do we call you Anal? Anes? Disco? Mr. Disco?
Backdoor Disco aka A-Drizzy aka King of the Hershey Highway

Or Geoff.

Do you get good crack from a real crackhouse or just that streetcorner stuff?
Whichever. I'm not a crack snob.

Do you have to do the dick suckin' because of the crack thing, or are you just addicted to dick (and crack)?
I do it for the taste.

We'll need a full disclosure on all of this, as well as any medical conditions, preferences, likes and dislikes. The normal stuff.
Well fuck me, I just came out of a dentist appointment and my molars turned sideways and four teeth need to be yanked (please see attached pic).

Otherwise, the only thing I have going for me is that I'm HIV negative. Hey, it's the small things in life.

I like Taco Bell and this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

I dislike slow drivers in the fast lane and am incredibly suspicious about people interested in "changing the world".

To be honest, I don't care about animals.

I hope this answers a few of your questions.

Join date in 2011 and shows a thread from 2007.......wasn't "Bike Talk" "private" back then???
Correct. Private. Super-dooper private.

Agri said:
HAHAHA thanks for the new facebook profile pic. :idea2:

Anyways, the mod have to approve all of my posts, so I'll see you guys in another 24 hours. :up:

Attachments

OP
Anal Disco
My previous reply never made it through...hopefully this one goes through.

So did you have a name before? Did you post at all back then, or just lurk without a username at all?
Nah, just lurked.

Do we call you Anal? Anes? Disco? Mr. Disco?
A-Drizzy aka Mister Disco aka King of the Hershey Highway.

Or Geoff.

Do you get good crack from a real crackhouse or just that streetcorner stuff?
Whichever, I'm no crack snob.

Do you have to do the dick suckin' because of the crack thing, or are you just addicted to dick (and crack)?
I do it for the taste.

We'll need a full disclosure on all of this, as well as any medical conditions, preferences, likes and dislikes. The normal stuff.

Well fuck me, I thought I was in tip top shape but I have some impacted teeth that need to get removed ASAP. My teeth are kinda crooked.

Otherwise, the only thing I have going for me is that I'm HIV free.

I like gas station food, energy drinks and this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

I dislike slow drivers in the fast lane and being late to things. I don't trust people interested in saving the world.

I prefer GP shift and staying up late as opposed to waking up early.

I hope this answers a few of your questions.

[quote = Vegas12] Join date in 2011 and shows a thread from 2007.......wasn't "Bike Talk" "private" back then???[/quote]

Yep, private. Super duper private.

Lord Flasheart said:
Anal Disco? You have an actual glitterball and illuminated dancefloor up your ass or you like men with 70's moustaches to boogie in your colon?
Either way, there's a party in my pants and you're invited.

Agri: HAHAHAHA, thanks for the new facebook profile pic.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I found this site when I was trying to find information on the most inexpensive way to hit 200 mph on a motorcycle was (push it off an airplane was one of the answers I received) and somehow ended up here.

One of the first threads I read:

http://www.labusas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89793

and been coming back since.

I signed up to troll Dirty Pete but I guess I'll have to wait for his eventual return.

I ride an RC-51. In my free time, I suck dick and smoke crack.

I promise to be more intelligent than TwistedMister and less annoying than NLR, but that's about it.

Single, so no box pics. Bring on the hate. The welcome party should be here along any moment... :up:

BilletMan

BAMF+
Eight years, 9,657 posts later and all you've contributed is a bunch of intentionally-annoying, confrontational crap...I don't recall even a single reasonable post....Your daddy "chop-top" must be so proud of you.... :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

OP
Anal Disco
Eight years, 9,657 posts later and all you've contributed is a bunch of intentionally-annoying, confrontational crap...I don't recall even a single reasonable post....Your daddy "chop-top" must be so proud of you.... :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
You don't like me because you don't like my political opinions. See, I can separate someone's political view from the person that they are. For all your whiz bang top secret NASA head gasket wisdom, this is something simple that you're unable to do. It's evident when you tell people like hedge that because they're not American, they shouldn't comment on a public forum. It's chickenshit.

Take a hike, jerk. :ducmanic:

BilletMan

BAMF+
No, I don't like you for exactly the reason I concisely stated....you intentionally go against the grain....you tell people, "you're wrong" and then go on-and-on-and-on-and-on.....it's what you do here, you're here to be contrarian....THAT'S why I don't like you....
You don't like me because you don't like my political opinions. See, I can separate someone's political view from the person that they are. For all your whiz bang top secret NASA head gasket wisdom, this is something simple that you're unable to do. It's evident when you tell people like hedge that because they're not American, they shouldn't comment on a public forum. It's chickenshit.

Take a hike, jerk. :ducmanic:

BilletMan

BAMF+
I don't seem to have a problem with others who have differing political opinions (except tinhead).....nope, you come here to INTENTIONALLY stir up shit.....you can't tell me I'm wrong...that's my opinion....this isn't a quick study, I've been seeing your fucking nitpicking bullshit for 8 years now.... :fu: :fu: :fu:

OP
Anal Disco
I don't seem to have a problem with others who have differing political opinions (except tinhead)
Nah, you do. See: hedgehog.

And nomad.

Who does that leave?

.....nope, you come here to INTENTIONALLY stir up shit.....
Stirring up shit (as you have in my thread, thanks for the bump by the way) is a side effect of your disagreement with me, not my primary intention (exception: Whitepower). I post when I agree with people as well. What am I supposed to do, alter my opinion to fit in with you? Not say anything at all?

If it pisses you off, tell your therapist.

BilletMan

BAMF+
Put me on the IGNORE FEATURE!! Do it!! Like nomad's cut-and-paste crap, your on-and-on-and-on arguing drivel is such a turn-off that it wouldn't matter if the stuff you're typing is perfectly reasonable. Your past performances have turned me off to whatever you're writing...just not interested....you're here to argue with folks, it's what you do, why you sign in here....

OP
Anal Disco
Put me on the IGNORE FEATURE!! Do it!! Like nomad's cut-and-paste crap, your on-and-on-and-on arguing drivel is such a turn-off that it wouldn't matter if the stuff you're typing is perfectly reasonable. Your past performances have turned me off to whatever you're writing...just not interested....you're here to argue with folks, it's what you do, why you sign in here....
I just want you to know that I am lounging in bed with a warm bowl of buffalo chicken dip and a bag of chips and that there's nothing you could say or do right now that could harm me.

On that note, I bid you good night and "Assalamu alaikum" which is a traditional greeting in Libya that translates to "Peace be with you". Here is what it looks like when written in Arabic. Thought you might it as neat as I did.

Stetson

BAMF
Do you still have the RC-51? There was a guy in town that had one with a set of pipes on it, and it sounded fantastic.

Reactions: CID
OP
Anal Disco
Do you still have the RC-51? There was a guy in town that had one with a set of pipes on it, and it sounded fantastic.
Sold it a few years back. Kept the stock exhaust on it, it was nice to putt around town quietly, not wake up the neighbors at night, etc. They do sound quite nice with a set of pipes.

You eat chips in bed?
I bet you eat french fry's in your car too. :fu:
Nah, I can't stand getting grease on stuff I touch. As a kid I hated it when other kids would eat pizza while playing N64 and getting grease on their controller.

I do eat Taco Bell twice a week in my car because covid shut down indoor dining, but I do make sure my hands are nacho-cheese free before driving off into the sunset.

I feel the love.

This is as it should be for Yeeeeoff's persistent rectal prolapse makes it uncomfortable to sit upon anything except the most rigid of El Pené.
Calm your tits, I'll be returning the sitz bath I borrowed from you soon enough.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Nah, I can't stand getting grease on stuff I touch. As a kid I hated it when other kids would eat pizza while playing N64 and getting grease on their controller.
I had a hard time reading your post because of all the grease in it.

Top Bottom