Hey, my kids grades suck. Is there any other way to get them into a good school?

OP
BigHock

BigHock

BAMF
Maybe her father made her work at the factory taste testing the things. I bought some once, fucking terrible, nothing like the ones pictured in the commercial.
They are the worst! I still have 3rd degree burns on the inside of my mouth from those ‘pizza’ pockets.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I've always had the feeling that this was a case manufactured by the old money rich people against the nouveau riche.

Ask trumpy or any of his idiot kids where they took their SAT's, or any Bush. Nope, none of that test shit, daddy says you're into Wharton, well, you're in, and you will leave with that piece of paper.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Your TDS notwithstanding, I've wondered myself how this got to be a case. Pleenty of wealthy people greased palms to get their kids in. Who did lori piss off is my question.

Did she speak ill of hillary?

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
I think once you get to a certainly tier of celebrity status/importance...you dont have to pay upfront for this as colleges/etc will accept your spawn just to add another president/ceo/yaddas heir to their registers.

sadly a claim to fame that "my mom is on a shitty reality tv show" requires more of a payment it appears! Im betting one of these snarky bitches (or their kids) just pissed off the wrong employee who knew about the whole deal and sold that info to TMZ or whoever originally cracked the story.

Top Bottom