"He's got my nuts" Police dog gets a taste.

RollieFree

BAMF
Hopefully that bite helps us all by fucking up his ability to recreate himself in the future. However at his age, he probably already has many times over.
RF

ZRX4ME

BAMF
That was pretty funny, however did his crime warrant a high speed pursuit?? Not hardly IMO. Could have killed innocent people for just traffic offenses. Most LE Dept.'s only allow It for violent fleeing felony.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
K9 ever tries to bite me, I'll do my best to end it's existence.

A good K9 TEAM is only works when both are ONE. In that case you lose. With out Human back up a K9 can be over their head, Specially when the human is armed. Hence the need of the human part of the K9 team.

Ever take on a dog.. I don't mean a regular pit bull in the neighborhood but a hard case dog that has NO SELF preservation? Not as easy to take on as the average shit bite dog or run of the mill police K9 that is taught to just bite and hold to military excessive force suits. It's a whole different world when confronting something that has zero fear of pain or even death.

I'll be with the best of the best in two weeks to see just how bad a bit dog can be. I look very forward to it and honored to be asked to attend.

Hopefully I can get a release to share some of what will be there

Top Bottom