Here come the Biden tax increases

LuxPride

BAMF
I still have a number of ultra pro biden/anti trump folks on social media, and I have not seen a single peep out of them about anything he has done sofar.
Because they're in too deep. How many of them will go down with the ship because being wrong is worse than being slaves?
Those people are easy to deal with, it doesn't take much effort to watch them drown when things go south. It's the rats you gotta watch out for. The "I voted for Biden but I like red states with low taxes and higher quality of life with cheap real estate" rats.

I tell my liberal friends in California they still hunt niggers in the streets in Georgia. Stacey Abrams is a fictional character.... Any and everything I can plausibly get away with saying to keep them the fuck out of here, and I genuinely like these guys!

I still have a number of ultra pro biden/anti trump folks on social media, and I have not seen a single peep out of them about anything he has done sofar.
Closest I got was having dinner with the in-laws when I got back from Texas. No one asked anything about my “trip”, then the FIL says out of nowhere, “man, I really like Biden, but I dunno about this border thing.” I said yep, it’s pretty awful right now. Then the subject was dropped completely. I’m sure the wife told them ahead of time not to bring it up.

He sure used to ask a lot of critical questions about the border wall and the mess in 2019... I wonder what’s different.

Top Bottom