Heading To CA To See The Big Dog

RollieFree

BAMF
Taking off Monday to go spend a couple days with Jay Leno. I've made some parts for his old bikes over the years. We talk on the phone occasionally and email. He invited me over about 20 years ago and I just never got around to it. I talked to him a few weeks ago and decided it was time. He is as nice and as chill as anyone. Pretty funny conversationalist too. He is still super busy and they will be filming while I am there. He never stops. Looking forward to it.

RF

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
That should be pretty cool.. hopefully younger to see a lot of his collection.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Quite the opportunity, not because he’s Famous but because he has cool shit, and he’s gotta be a cool guy because he has cool shit...enjoy the time.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I've seen Jay at the Rockstore several times back in the day.
He always had a crowd around him though, so I never wanted to add to the pressure.
Or at least, I never had the nerve to walk through the lollygaggers (sp?) to let him know that I admire his car & bike collection and enthusiasm.
I never watched late night shows.
And on the rare occasion that I did, I was watching that democratic puke Dave, cuz he was funny AF. :lol:

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Jay is just more like the guy you'd wanna hang out with.
And less of the shiny/gimmick guy you want to see on TV.

Austin_F

BAMF+
I feel like the character he played on Last Man Standing is very close to the real Jay Leno.

OP

RollieFree

BAMF
Sorry but I have to bolt early to head up to Tahoe. Very much appreciate the offer. Next time for sure. Where are you located?
RF

A23

BAMF
Sorry but I have to bolt early to head up to Tahoe. Very much appreciate the offer. Next time for sure. Where are you located?
RF
No problem.

I'm in Hollywood...unlike ysr, I would have paid...and left a tip.:biggar:

Top Bottom