having a chip on your shoulder

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
never ceases to amaze me. I get this once in a while still, not really sure what the motivation is. I guess people think they're better then you are for some unknown reason, or they've decided based on some assumption that their views of the world are morally superior. It's in politics, race, jobs, family, even friendship.

the assumption that someone is better or worse....and that you should treat them differently because of it.

when I come across these people....I think they are worthless.

Last edited:

Vegas12

BAMF+
never ceases to amaze me. I get is once in a while still, not really sure what the motivation is. I guess people think they're better then you are for some unknown reason, or they've decided based on some assumption that their views of the world are morally superior. It's in politics, race, jobs, family, even friendship.

the assumption that someone is better or worse....and that you should treat them differently because of it.

Sorry.....I will try harder in the future.:cry:

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
never ceases to amaze me. I get is once in a while still, not really sure what the motivation is. I guess people think they're better then you are for some unknown reason, or they've decided based on some assumption that their views of the world are morally superior. It's in politics, race, jobs, family, even friendship.
who the eff are you?? Do you know who I am?? :girl-phone2::turboblew::peppermintpatty::lol:🕵️‍♂️💂‍♂️

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Yep have a Nephew that has a not one but a few chips on his shoulder. His determination to be successful is his worse one. He made the future 500 this year at 480 something my sister told me .. but I turnedcmy back on him a long time ago as he is not cut from the family cloth that we where raised under.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
There isn’t anyone here I wouldn’t buy a meal for. Hell there’s a few here where I have done so and then had them turn their back to me. No skin off my back.
Hey, I said I didn't know the Warrior had broken the drive belt or even where you were.

You did try to poison me with the snake in the sake trick though so...

:smile2:

gsxrian

BAMF
never ceases to amaze me. I get this once in a while still, not really sure what the motivation is. I guess people think they're better then you are for some unknown reason, or they've decided based on some assumption that their views of the world are morally superior. It's in politics, race, jobs, family, even friendship.

I deal with lying, assholes everyday and have no doubt I AM superior to these people .... most of the people on this planet are navel lint!

DUCHUNTER

"I am Jacks _______"
Its usually one of two things, either a cover up for a lack of education/understanding or simple inexperience/intimidation.
I'll expound when I get my hands on a keyboard.

My kid is taking an AP Psychology course right now, it has opened up a lot of conversations.

Top Bottom