hasta luego, Beto?

Ed

REVEALED: Beto O'Rourke Wrote Fantasy About Murdering Children, Report Says

In a profile that also documented O'Rourke's involvement in a hacker group, Reuters reported: "it’s unclear whether the United States is ready for a presidential contender who, as a teenager, stole long-distance phone service for his dial-up modem, wrote a murder fantasy in which the narrator drives over children on the street, and mused about a society without money."

In writings that Reuters says still exist online, O'Rourke reportedly fantasized about "toppling the government," but doubted that "the masses would support such a radical move at this time."

O'Rourke also reportedly wrote about murdering children by running them over with a car.
Seems like a perfectly legit Dem candidate to me, judging from the others who've declared :lol:

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
I've been focused on AOC

Something about her makes me want to bend her over and gift her with the 'lucky strike'

I get the feeling she's a wild one in the sack. Every time I see her I feel a nudge...

Austin_F

BAMF+
wonder who's doing the opposition research on him? i doubt trump was worried about him. Harris? Pelosi?

AOC has her hands full right now, i read her campaign put 850k into 'slush funds' (which is probably the LLC's i read about earlier, a trick used to hide money legally which of course she used to bitch about)

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Was he writing some fictional piece or was it some sort of biography crap??

Ted Cruz is kind of sleazeball creepy.
Beto can't just stop at telling lies; he has to wave his arms all around and tell you anything he can think of that he thinks you might want to hear, and never just shut the fuck up because he's so full of himself he is certain you're hanging on his every fucking word.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Nobody's creepier than Joe Biden
AOC def needs republican cock in her and btw have you noticed that liberals/democrats are gay in huge numbers?
Haven't seen one gay Trump supporter yet.

Anal Disco

BAMF
That you know of.

Homosexuality, like being black, female or Muslim, is a big no-no in the Republican party. So when you're craving some thick man goo down your gullet, you have to be discreet. The downside of a being a cock loving conservative? You could lose your entire career and have your life ruined.

The upside? The outspoken outrage against homosexuality adds a certain je ne sais quoi to your late night gloryhole adventures that straight normies will never get to experience.

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
Beto ain't got nothin to say...there's no substance to his rhetoric, just feel-good bullshit...

Austin_F

BAMF+
I'd like to see beto make it to the primary. Easy win for drumpf.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Saw a hat that said MABA. Make Alexandria bartend again.

I'd like to wear it in des Moines if trump campaigns there. Maybe make it on tv.

rumble phish

BAMF+
None of these "upstarts" are going to make any real impact. This will be Biden's nomination to lose if and when he announces his candidacy, which should be any day now according to "sources close to Biden".

BigHock

BAMF
Biden is too white, male and plagerous to be the D nominee. Haven’t you ‘people’ been paying attention? Well the plagerism isn’t really an issue, though it should be.

Drakhen

BAMF
Biden is also 4 years older than McCain was when he was "too old to be President."

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
That you know of.

Homosexuality, like being black, female or Muslim, is a big no-no in the Republican party. So when you're craving some thick man goo down your gullet, you have to be discreet. The downside of a being a cock loving conservative? You could lose your entire career and have your life ruined.

The upside? The outspoken outrage against homosexuality adds a certain je ne sais quoi to your late night gloryhole adventures that straight normies will never get to experience.
Huh? Are you talkin to me?

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I think we have confirmed here that AD is...

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
That you know of.

"Outspoken outrage against homosexuality"...

Dude, im not outraged at all. Just saying, it's an observation. I really have nothing against gays, i could prove it to you any time you wanna sit down with me for a hot cup of coffee... On me.

Anal Disco

BAMF
"Outspoken outrage against homosexuality"...

Dude, im not outraged at all. Just saying, it's an observation. I really have nothing against gays, i could prove it to you any time you wanna sit down with me for a hot cup of coffee... On me.
Relax Shlomo, that was a commentary on Republican politicians, not you specifically.

While we're on the topic, getting your jollies from having another dude eat your man chowder is certainly a red flag for homosexuality.

Hapo

Dog Boy
Don't be mad because I'm bagging fresh pussy. :lol:
...for some reason I am mildly relieved...I guess I am mildly bigoted...

...you come off as queer as a $3 bill sometimes...

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Because he is.

Bagging fresh pussy definitely doesnt mean getting pegged by a tranny, which is exactly what's happening.

Top Bottom