Has anyone seen the movie 2000 Mules? (Update)

OP

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
You responded to my post with your incredulity, did you not?
You made the ridiculous statement about Biden being able to fill stadiums if not for covid...so I laughed (out loud to be honest...it was that ridiculous)

And yes, I responded because you said "you" (meaning me)

and then you went full fallacy---> " Elections aren't decided by who has a bigger rally lol." <---as though that was my point

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
You shouldn't even vote if you don't go to rallies or have a sign in your front yard. At the very minimum you should buy a hat.

Dems definitely cheated.

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
Well if you can’t draw more than 10 people versus your opponent drawing 10,000. It does say something doesn’t it
I don't go to political rallies for the same reason I don't go to church....it's boring as fukkkkkkkkk all.
trump rallies are entertainment, trump is an entertainer if you like his style of political bashing entertainment.
Biden is no entertainer.
Makes sense to me, ignoring your obvious exaggeration about what Biden "can't" do I would concede that his crowds would probably be smaller or dwindle earlier unless he had some live bands or something, maybe Aerosmith. Hard to compete with a free circus sideshow, the only thing better would be if they had wrestling too.

OP

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
You know what, I changed my mind.

In the photos there's, at best, less than 30 Biden supporters across the 3 rallies.

I had no idea he was so unpopular.

30 supporters over 3 rallies.

There's no way he got 81 million votes with 10 people per rally. He would have to hold...over 8 million rallies.

Democrats cheated!!!!!
Your logic is clearly flawed, but I agree with your conclusion. :drinks:

hedgehog

BAMF
Why did they stop counting votes in the swing states on election night?
Debunked nearly two years ago.....

The entertaining part of this (well, apart from trumpanzees praying and rocking outside where the counts were taking place) was Republican protesters outside some places screaming to keep counting, and at others to stop counting.

Seems their opinion depended on what they wanted, and little else.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org

The entertaining part of this (well, apart from trumpanzees praying and rocking outside where the counts were taking place) was Republican protesters outside some places screaming to keep counting, and at others to stop counting.

Well they may have debunked it. But there is actual video footage of it happening so believe what you want to believe. And we all know which way you’re going to go on that. Just like you know exactly which way I’m going to go on it. But again there is video footage of it stopping and things like suitcases being pulled out from underneath covered tables. And regardless of the excuses they make we will never believe that he won this election legitimately. And USA today is known to be a left biased news media

hedgehog

BAMF
Well they may have debunked it. But there is actual video footage of it happening so believe what you want to believe. And we all know which way you’re going to go on that. Just like you know exactly which way I’m going to go on it. But again there is video footage of it stopping and things like suitcases being pulled out from underneath covered tables. And regardless of the excuses they make we will never believe that he won this election legitimately. And USA today is known to be a left biased news media
Just because you regurgitate long debunked bullshit, doesn’t make it suddenly become true, regardless of how much you want it to be true.

And it’s pretty obvious you and others will never accept trump getting fired.

For those who said in 2016 “get over it snowflakes!”, they seem to have a very difficult time practicing what they preach, despite having nearly 2 years to “get over it”.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem

USA Today, a far left leaning media outlet does an investigation and thats proof....like them printing Jeffrey Dahmer's favorite recipe for chicken.

hedgehog

BAMF
USA Today, a far left leaning media outlet does an investigation and thats proof....like them printing Jeffrey Dahmer's favorite recipe for chicken.
Seems everything that debunks the big lie is “left leaning”.

Since fox and newsmax have stepped back on their voter fraud claims (after getting lawsuit papers from dominion), they’ve got demoted to ‘mainstream media’.......and all they would have had to do was present evidence in the lawsuit that backed up their claims to have had the suit dismissed.

And funnily, they didn’t.

Now OANN has backtracked on its claims of voter fraud in Georgia and broadcast a retraction, does that make them ‘mainstream media’ as well?.......all they had to do was present evidence in court to have it dismissed, the same as the others.

Seeing a pattern yet? Every time those supporting the big lie have the opportunity to present evidence that supports the big lie in court, they never do. They have FAILED to do so every time.

So is this also part of a huge left wing conspiracy, or simply that the big lie is precisely that - a big lie.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem

Since fox and newsmax have stepped back on their voter fraud claims (after getting lawsuit papers from dominion), they’ve got demoted to ‘mainstream media’.......and all they would have had to do was present evidence in the lawsuit that backed up their claims to have had the suit dismissed.

Now OANN has backtracked on its claims of voter fraud in Georgia and broadcast a retraction, does that make them ‘mainstream media’ as well?.......all they had to do was present evidence in court to have it dismissed, the same as the others.

Seeing a pattern yet? Every time those supporting the big lie have the opportunity to present evidence that supports the big lie in court, they never do. They have FAILED to do so every time.

So is this also part of a huge left wing conspiracy, or simply that the big lie is precisely that - a big lie.
To be clear, I'm not trying to make any claim as to the authenticity of voter fraud.

Until we get an attorney general (and DOJ) who is not subservient to partisan results, there will not be an objective investigation. As such in the absence of objectivity any speculation I have is just that. Loretta Lynch having a secret rendezvous in a plane with the Clintons for example. Eric Holder lying about the fast and furious debacle, our current AG lying about the FBI using counter terrorism techniques to investigate parents, or the elephant in the room, the DHS (put in place by George Bush), the most sinister branch of the government put forth in my life time now wanting to edit the comments of US citizens.

People who rely on news that appeals to them are in tremendously handicapped. If you watch only FOX, you will have a bias. If you watch only CNN, you will have an opposite bias.

Most news organizations openly admit that they lean to the left. It's not like it's 51% to 49% but more like 80>/>20. As such, a reasonable person would conclude that most news has a left leaning bias. On top of that much of the news is now opinion based. Media investigations are, and will remain in large part, subjective. Thats not to say they dont' get to the truth sometimes, just that they are often spreading their version of it.

Investigative reporting by people with a bias may/will result in the inclusion of subjective or circumstantial evidence that supports her views. I regularly read CNN for news as they do have some, however when they do opinion pieces, I skip them much in the same way I skip Sean Hannity's "news".

You have world experiences that come out in conversation which I find with a bias but at least you are genuine. That can't be said for some of the other members here who only want to argue or prove that they know something others don't, and try to cut and paste sections of comments to disprove or prove tangential arguments. I have different views on things than you do, but I would also gladly sit down with you for a good meal and laughs.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Trump lost. Get over it.

Interesting that Elon the billionaire is calling into question the percentage of fake accounts on Twitter.
How many are Russian, we'll never know.

The tens of thousands of fake Russian backed Facebook accounts has been uncovered, thanks to investigations the republicunts gave their all to block.
No news is good news.

OP

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
Trump lost. Get over it.

Interesting that Elon the billionaire is calling into question the percentage of fake accounts on Twitter.
How many are Russian, we'll never know.

The tens of thousands of fake Russian backed Facebook accounts has been uncovered, thanks to investigations the republicunts gave their all to block.
No news is good news.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain

That's fucking HILARIOUS! A hard left "news" company denies that Democrat-run swing states stopped counting ballots on election night, and that makes it true? I watched the televised election coverage on election night. I know what they saw. I know what was reported. I know what I read in the days following the election. USA Today stating something to the contrary doesn't change anything.

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
That's fucking HILARIOUS! A hard left "news" company denies that Democrat-run swing states stopped counting ballots on election night, and that makes it true? I watched the televised election coverage on election night. I know what they saw. I know what was reported. I know what I read in the days following the election. USA Today stating something to the contrary doesn't change anything.
Most of us watched it in real time during the count coverage…

hedgehog

BAMF

oh what a surprise!

tell us, when republicans were outside the counting stations screaming for the count to be stopped, and others wanting the count continued, which ones did you support, or did it depend on if your chosen candidate was winning or losing?

TR3B

Old but forgotten
oh what a surprise!

tell us, when republicans were outside the counting stations screaming for the count to be stopped, and others wanting the count continued, which ones did you support, or did it depend on if your chosen candidate was winning or losing?
Seriously dude, you're what the AIDS virus would sound like if it could type.

Broken_Record.jpg

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
Any crumb? You run your prison wallet all over this board with invalidated crumbs from the left....so much so that you could be assigned an NPC avatar considering the regurgitation frequency. You've been duly informed that most of us watched blatantly irregular behaviors during the counting process, yet here you are again proving that partisanship is the only thing you identify with.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain

hedgehog

BAMF
Any crumb? You run your prison wallet all over this board with invalidated crumbs from the left....so much so that you could be assigned an NPC avatar considering the regurgitation frequency. You've been duly informed that most of us watched blatantly irregular behaviors during the counting process, yet here you are again proving that partisanship is the only thing you identify with.
Watched?

Were you there, or was it what you were told a video showed, like the “suitcase taken from under a desk”?

I’ll ask you the same - if there was massive amounts of fraudulent ballots, given the margin that Biden beat trump by, why did the dems not end up with a super majority?

They didn’t because actual conservatives voted against trump, but voted straight conservative on the rest of the ballot.

If you have another explanation for that anomaly, i’d be most interested to hear it.

But I seriously doubt you can.

hedgehog

BAMF
I replied to the question you asked. Focus. :rolleyes:

The most successful political documentary in a decade is a "crumb"? Granted it's no lie-filled USA Today article, but I think it constitutes more than a crumb. YMMV
Most successful? I wonder how many views were from people who were told “it’s TRUE, you have to see it or you can’t say anything about it!”.

D’souza does a good job of putting his message out. The previous most successful documentary was one of his “obama’s America”. Remember what I was saying about the birthers and those promoting the big lie? Give those feebs what they want to hear and they’ll make it rain dollars.

Something that has come up recently has been cries about a new propaganda department. This is quite relevant here.

True the vote professes to be non partisan. The founder Catherine Engelbrecht is a part (since 2013) of the far right ‘messaging coalition’ called ‘groundswell’. Another notable member is Virginia Thomas. Engelbrecht is making some SERIOUS cash at the moment from those upset at trump getting fired.

Sooooo.....we have a documentary maker willing to commit a felony for his chosen candidate, who already made a mint from the birthers, making a documentary about someone who claims to be non partisan but is in reality a member of a far right propaganda outfit.

Do you honestly thing there would be even a modicum of objectivity, or just spoon feeding the feebs what they want to hear and rake in the bucks?

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
Watched?

Were you there, or was it what you were told a video showed, like the “suitcase taken from under a desk”?

I’ll ask you the same - if there was massive amounts of fraudulent ballots, given the margin that Biden beat trump by, why did the dems not end up with a super majority?

They didn’t because actual conservatives voted against trump, but voted straight conservative on the rest of the ballot.

If you have another explanation for that anomaly, i’d be most interested to hear it.

But I seriously doubt you can.
What I was told a video showed? Jesus Christ you are an NPC. We all FUCKING SAW a suitcase pulled from under a desk from a "video" that was broadcast, anything after that is irrelevant from any "narrative" as it physically fucking happened. I don't need to be told what happened as I can form my own opinions as from most logical perspectives it was shady as fuck - but from simpletons on the left, everything was on the up and up because thats what the media told us!a71.jpg

hedgehog

BAMF
What I was told a video showed? Jesus Christ you are an NPC. We all FUCKING SAW a suitcase pulled from under a desk from a "video" that was broadcast, anything after that is irrelevant from any "narrative" as it physically fucking happened. I don't need to be told what happened as I can form my own opinions as from most logical perspectives it was shady as fuck - but from simpletons on the left, everything was on the up and up because thats what the media told us!
You were told it was a “suitcase full of fake ballots”, and believed it, hence why you are trying to defend it despite it being debunked nearly 2 years ago.

But you WANT it to be fake ballots - even though you never saw the contents - because that is the narrative you want to follow.

All you are doing is looking an idiot.

Yet again (as with all of these claims) if it was proof of election fraud WHY DIDN’T THEY PRESENT IT AS EVIDENCE IN COURT?

You claim to be using some kind of logical thought process, but the FACT that those supporting the big lie have NEVER presented their ‘evidence’ In court despite being given the opportunity to do so at the time and in the nearly 2 years since

That is totally illogical.

Go on, say it’s left controlled evil media.

hedgehog

BAMF
Are you still yammering on about a movie you haven't seen Hedgie? Unlike you I think. I'm going to try to give it a look this weekend.
I keep asking and not getting an answer as to why, if there is this plethora of evidence why it has never been presented in court, or more importantly handed over to law enforcement.

Lots of going round the houses and regurgitating long debunked bullshit, but no answer.

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
Instead of going on google and clicking the first fucking link you see, like most NPCs...you might try to understand the issue instead "wHy DiDn'T tHeY jUsT tAkE iT tO a JuDgE?!!" When you continually say that phrase it makes me wonder how far those two functioning neurons in that snaggle toothed head of yours have to travel to try and hit each other.

!

And another. I think your room temperature IQ is unable to comprehend the different types of irregularities that were going on mainly due to COVID, but that's alright, you have already proven to be a fucking retard with regards to all things United States.

OP

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
I keep asking and not getting an answer as to why, if there is this plethora of evidence why it has never been presented in court, or more importantly handed over to law enforcement.

Lots of going round the houses and regurgitating long debunked bullshit, but no answer.
You’re using pigeon/chess logic and ignoring the facts

Answer my question

OP

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
You know what, I changed my mind.

In the photos there's, at best, less than 30 Biden supporters across the 3 rallies.

I had no idea he was so unpopular.

30 supporters over 3 rallies.

There's no way he got 81 million votes with 10 people per rally. He would have to hold...over 8 million rallies.

Democrats cheated!!!!!

hedgehog

BAMF
You’re using pigeon/chess logic and ignoring the facts

Answer my question
It is a fact that despite claiming to have evidence of fraud, those promoting the big lie have failed to present that evidence in court when given the opportunity and after, and have never handed that evidence to law enforcement.

Not presenting it in court is something that they learned from the birthers, as 260+ plus cases, hearings and appeals (of which they lost every single one) showed their ‘evidence’ to be bullshit.....and the same type of people are running the big lie show.

Likewise why they do not present their so-called evidence to law enforcement.

That is fact. That you find it uncomfortable and cannot give a reason why not is ridiculous.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Enemy Of The State was lots better.
I WATCHED them plotting to frame Will Smith for murder!! It's a goddam fact but you racists will never admit it.

Top Bottom