Has anyone deleted facefuck/messenger ? Amazon? Anything else ?

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Been a member of both for a very long time....not anymore. Will it make a difference ? Probally not but I have to stand by what I believe. I’d love to ditch google but thats a bit more difficult with emails and all.

God Bless America and the Patriot‘s who believe in her.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
It takes a month to delete a Facebook account. I started an account, then within a couple days I realized it was really dumb...took a lot of effort to escape.

Austin_F

BAMF+
No Facebook app but I kept my account until I can get all the videos and pics off of it.

Whatsapp is gone.

I keep messenger because for some reason it will work in very low signal areas when nothing else will.

Has anyone else joined gab yet?

LuxPride

BAMF
I have a bunch of parked twitter/fb/insta handles for business ideas i have. I've never sent a tweet, purged the apps from my phone. Don't use fb for anything but marketplace and a couple of groups I follow. I use ig as my main social channel

I'm removing myself personally from social media, business is tough because they are a necessity in today's world. If not for your own business, but to keep others from taking your profile and fucking with your business. It's a blurry line. I wish I could dump them personally but only keep the business profiles.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
It takes a month to delete a Facebook account. I started an account, then within a couple days I realized it was really dumb...took a lot of effort to escape.
keep Your facebook... just use it as a battering ram... if You do close it... it will stay there looking just like it did to everyone BUT You!

not sure if others can add to it once closed.

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
Left Facebook back in early summer, never had Instagram or twitter. One of my better decisions. Amazon is going to be tough if I do it, my wife and I use it A LOT. There are usually deliveries made to my house daily.

TR3B

Old but forgotten
Left Facebook back in early summer, never had Instagram or twitter. One of my better decisions. Amazon is going to be tough if I do it, my wife and I use it A LOT. There are usually deliveries made to my house daily.
I was the same way. Just cancelled Prime and cancelled our Amazon rewards CC. I lived without them before, I can do it again.

turbopete

BAM
FB been gone for years! Twitter gone! Amazon going, Netflix going, and IG going! I am also currently using Duckduckgo and Brave browser. I will be checking out Protonmail and switching up that soon!

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
LinkedIn still remains

I dream of the day when I can post a FUCK OFF to all my contacts in that dumpster fire of work white liberal progressives
I found Linked-In to be semi-useful the last time I needed a job. But I haven't needed a job for almost a decade, so that site is useless to me. (Believe it or not, I am not into network building. :roll::fu: )

Actually, it's beyond useless because they dumped so many emails on me, it was the beginning of the end for me checking my Gmail account. The IN box is polluted with Linked-in garbage. Hundreds of fucking emails telling me how many people looked at my profile, whose fucking work anniversary it is :retard: and complete strangers wanting to connect with me. :fu::fu:

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I made the decision today to cancel my prime membership and credit card. I applied for an Amex gold card this morning. It will be here tomorrow.

Facebook is next. Then whatever else I can do to get away from the bullshit. My pixel phone, for example. Gone soon. Shit I may just get a flip phone. :)

S.C.

Top Bottom