Harley parades

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Coming back from a car show fundraiser I came across some traffic .. I weaved my way to the front only to find about 30 Harley assholes taking up all four lanes going 55 mph not letting any one pass then. Stayed behind them for a bit thinking, just fly buy them on the the break down lane but figure my luck I would catch a nail or some shit.. we passed a few exits and they held their pattern.. finally came to an exit with a long off/on ramp.. the ported blower with the new deeper lid HOWLS under boost and is load as fuck ... as I'm passing the haleys I look over and they see I'm starting to fly by.. two Harley guys got on the gas and are trying to keep up.

Ummmm. Really..

Not today you leather uniformed wearing monkeys. My buddy was right on my ass in his GTS and another friend behind him in his ZL1 time I let off the Gas I didn't see any more parade participants as we started to scrub speed laughing at thought thought of those two guys thinking the can out accelerate us.

I always hated group rides and prefer groups of no more then 5.. 30 guys that need to take up four lanes of highway so they can pose on their slow shit is just an annoyance.

just me making friends where ever I go. :)

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
faggots. A couple tried to "wrangle" me white lining through them at a traffic light... I tree'd them on the light and was gone then I look behind and one
is trying to give chase...lol. Buncha faggots... all of them.
They tried the same shit in Daytona... that time I blasted them with the 140db horn...hahaha.
Just because those losers have nowhere to be doesnt mean the rest of the motorists are the same. What would be funny if they got really raucous would
be a friendly front brake lever smash as youre going by.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Coming back from a car show fundraiser I came across some traffic .. I weaved my way to the front only to find about 30 Harley assholes taking up all four lanes going 55 mph not letting any one pass then. Stayed behind them for a bit thinking, just fly buy them on the the break down lane but figure my luck I would catch a nail or some shit.. we passed a few exits and they held their pattern.. finally came to an exit with a long off/on ramp.. the ported blower with the new deeper lid HOWLS under boost and is load as fuck ... as I'm passing the haleys I look over and they see I'm starting to fly by.. two Harley guys got on the gas and are trying to keep up.

Ummmm. Really..

Not today you leather uniformed wearing monkeys. My buddy was right on my ass in his GTS and another friend behind him in his ZL1 time I let off the Gas I didn't see any more parade participants as we started to scrub speed laughing at thought thought of those two guys thinking the can out accelerate us.

I always hated group rides and prefer groups of no more then 5.. 30 guys that need to take up four lanes of highway so they can pose on their slow shit is just an annoyance.

Should have called the Highway Patrol and tell them they were blocking traffic, rolling road block.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
" 169.15 Impeding traffic.

No person shall drive a motor vehicle at such a slow speed as to impede or block the normal and reasonable movement of traffic except when reduced speed is necessary for safe operation
or in compliance with law or except when the vehicle is temporarily unable to maintain a greater speed due to a combination of the weight of the vehicle and the grade of the highway. "
They may have an out... :neutral:

:smile2:

hedgehog

BAMF
Saw something online about “passing an MC group ride” or some kind of silly shit like that.....all kinds of ‘finding the road captain and getting waved on’ bullshit.

Fuck! I always just used ‘indicator, accelerate, pass’ regardless of who i’m passing.

If your group is going slower than me, i’m going past.

Good luck with trying trying to catch the lardmobile on your chromosexual elephantine tarts handbag if you feel the need to complain about it.

CID

BAMF+
A lot of those groups around here are the typical retirement like places that all get together and ride to whatever lunch spot they decide to go to. You can always tell by the 3 wheeler in the group.

Suzuki4life wooooda known what ta do......he woooda brake checked them maaaan!

im2fast4uguys

Mr Rabbit
I pass them every time, even on my Fatboy. 4 or 5 years ago I was on a sunday backroads ride with a few of my buddies on the usual sportbike mix. We always ride hard and came upon about 10 Harleys, riding 2x2 and as usual they didn't move over and carried on taking up the whole lane (Maybe that's where the "Hog" term came from), so we passed them at speed but in the empty oncoming lane - Their 2 lead riders decided to give chase or maybe to show us what Harleys can do (There's aways a 150mph softail in their group, y'know) - Anyways we came up on a sharp left hairpin that they didn't manage to take and they crashed into some roadside shrubs. Ego's are dangerous!!

CID

BAMF+
I pass them every time, even on my Fatboy. 4 or 5 years ago I was on a sunday backroads ride with a few of my buddies on the usual sportbike mix. We always ride hard and came upon about 10 Harleys, riding 2x2 and as usual they didn't move over and carried on taking up the whole lane (Maybe that's where the "Hog" term came from), so we passed them at speed but in the empty oncoming lane - Their 2 lead riders decided to give chase or maybe to show us what Harleys can do (There's aways a 150mph softail in their group, y'know) - Anyways we came up on a sharp left hairpin that they didn't manage to take and they crashed into some roadside shrubs. Ego's are dangerous!!
The worst part (assuming nobody was seriously injured) was that the group probably now thinks that the sport bikes caused their crash. :wacko3::roll:

im2fast4uguys

Mr Rabbit
The worst part (assuming nobody was seriously injured) was that the group probably now thinks that the sport bikes caused their crash. :wacko3::roll:
The only danger we put them in was they lost control of their egos, which in turn led them to lose control of their bikes - We did nothing dangerous nor put them in harms way!!

Stetson

BAMF+
I went on a group ride maybe 20 years ago, most all H-D Baggers, a Goldwing or two, and a couple metric cruisers. The "road captain" came up as I was putting in my earplugs (I was only person out of 15 or 20 with a full face helmet) and told me they were planning on running 75-80mph on the Interstate. He wanted to know if that was a problem for me, since I was only 1200cc. I had a 1200 Bandit. I told him I'd do my best to keep them in sight.....:roll:

Whenever I now deign to go on a group ride, I am the dead last fucker in the group for 2 reasons: 1)Don't have to worry as much about some asshole with worse brakes or reaction times taking me out and 2) it's easier to bail when I get bored.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Whenever I now deign to go on a group ride, I am the dead last fucker in the group for 2 reasons: 1)Don't have to worry as much about some asshole with worse brakes or reaction times taking me out and 2) it's easier to bail when I get bored.
And it's more fun playing catch up when you get behind or caught at a light.m :wink2:

THE ICON

BAMF
A local news outlet posted a bike run / watch out for the bikers video:
Right on que, a bunch of assholes posted that they go the sped limit and those 'Harley Guys' blow by them.
I called bullshit - If Harley guys are passing your sight seeing / texting asses, I guarantee to were NOT going the speed limit.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I swore there were no less than 4 Road Captain sashes in your workshop hanging... and a 3 wheeled Bagger you just happened to have in for "service"...
Like I could hang their dead heads on the wall. Ever see the very end of Dusk To Dawn, where they panned out behind the building where all the cars were dumped after the "customers" were killed? Where do you think they got the idea?

NTRYDR

Been There. Done That.

Ummmm. Really..

I can’t ride 55..

Top Bottom