Happy sock day!

hedgehog

BAMF
Just got this decades supply of socks through.....

6D36A252-3993-429D-8E56-11C99D120D69.jpeg

9 pairs of H&J indestructible socks 😎

Been using these for 30 years now. Got turned onto them in an outfitters who recommended them as I wear boots and a lot of the time with steel toecaps, and as a result I can kill a pair of normal socks in 3 weeks.

On average, these last 9 years before the first hole appears.

If you want hard wearing long lasting socks, they are the ones to grab.

• Red
Reactions: Red

Stetson

BAMF+
Not counting my special purpose warm socks, I maintain a collection of plain white athletic socks, and black socks. Every couple years, I throw them all away and buy all new white and black ones, all the same. Life is too short for shit socks.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Can we expand this thread to include boots?
Thanks. I bought a pair of Kenetrek, Mountain Extreme, $465/pair, non insulated. Goggle it.

Austin_F

BAMF+
I took the advice of a co worker years ago who got tired of trying to match socks. With 3 daughters he just got sick of it.

Threw all his socks away, went to Walmart and bought like 10 packs of identical socks. Said you can just reach into a drawer in pitch darkness and always have 2 matching socks. And with 100 pair they last forever.

That was about 10 years ago, I do the same. The grey ones with reinforced heel and toe.

I wear steel toes all day as well and mine wear out at the heel before the toe.

Mismatched or cheap socks is one of life's greatest petty aggravation.

I bought 12 pairs of Puma socks a few weeks ago. I'm just gonna bite the bullet and buy 6 more packs and throw away everything else.

This will be a serious quality of life improvement.

Top Bottom