Hand Jobs, $25 ???

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
An elderly golfer comes in after a good round of golf at the new course, and heads straight to the bar/restaurant
area of the club house. As he passes through the swinging doors he spots a sign hanging over the bar that reads:

COLD BEER: $5.00
HAMBURGER:
$8.00
CHEESEBURGER:
$10.00
CHICKEN SANDWICH
$12.50
HAND JOB
: $25.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has enough cash, the old golfer walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled golfers

She glides down behind the bar to the old golfer. "Yes?" she inquires with a wide, knowing smile."May I help you sir?"

The old golfer leans over the bar and whispers, "I was wondering young lady, are you the one who gives the hand-jobs around here?"

She looks into his wrinkled eyes and with a wide smile purrs,

"Yes sir, I sure am."

The old golfer leans in even closer and into her left ear says softly,

"Well then, be sure to wash your hands real good, Because I want a cheeseburger."

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Is that price for the "girl" giving you the BJ, or you giving the "girl" the BJ?
Places like this would never employ a ladyboy- it would be the end of their business. This bar has been there for over 20 years (and, frankly, if you walk past when it's slow and the 'talent' is sitting out front, some of the girls have probably been there that long as well). :biggrin1a:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
My buddy told me years ago, it was cheaper to rent a girl with a car, than to just rent a car. It's that true?
Maybe once, but not today. I haven't done the 'monger' thing in years, but, from what I've read and heard, prices have gone up quite a bit (though I'd imagine it's still way cheaper than the US).

Now, a girl/scooter combo in low season would likely be cheaper than a decent daily rental car rate, especially on one of the islands.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Funny thing is YSR wishes he got a handjob from someone, anyone.
Id put money on it that he hasn t seen pussy other than his wife's since his 20s

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I do not know why ysr thinks anyone here would give him $25 for a hand job...

...he should not be trolling this site with his gay shit...

tinhead

Has never named a pet
How much of a coyote fee will whitey collect if he can ever manage to get his "wife" into the United States?

tinhead

Has never named a pet
A marriage certificate signed off by Slobve Ytche and filed in some rumanian shithole village doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
An elderly golfer comes in after a good round of golf at the new course, and heads straight to the bar/restaurant
area of the club house. As he passes through the swinging doors he spots a sign hanging over the bar that reads:

COLD BEER: $5.00
HAMBURGER:
$8.00
CHEESEBURGER:
$10.00
CHICKEN SANDWICH
$12.50
HAND JOB
: $25.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has enough cash, the old golfer walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled golfers

View attachment 32549

She glides down behind the bar to the old golfer. "Yes?" she inquires with a wide, knowing smile."May I help you sir?"

The old golfer leans over the bar and whispers, "I was wondering young lady, are you the one who gives the hand-jobs around here?"

She looks into his wrinkled eyes and with a wide smile purrs,

"Yes sir, I sure am."

The old golfer leans in even closer and into her left ear says softly,

"Well then, be sure to wash your hands real good, Because I want a cheeseburger."
Careful with that joke now, it's an antique...

Top Bottom