Hand forged Axe for sale

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Have a few different sizes, this being the smallest of them all...

Keeping the medium and large ones being I will continue to use them chopping firewood, but this little guy gets no use other than shaving the occasional arm hair showing it off to guests.

This was hand crafted by a ukranian smith. They can be purchased directly from him if you don t mind the 12-14 week wait.

Made from 52100 (ballbearing steel) and polished sharpened to beyond shaving sharp so the foreskin rub won t be an option this time for obvious reasons (i wanna keep it)

$OLD shipped priority mail

Last edited:

hedgehog

BAMF
Not putting it down (looks kinda good), but what’s the point in having it that sharp?

The guy who showed me asa kid how to use a hatchet without removing body parts from myself kept his good and sharp, but not excessively so.

Surely a “beyond shaving sharp” edge on a hatchet would be more susceptible to edge damage on a tool intended for heavy use and abuse?

Unless it’s for keeping with a collection perhaps?

OP

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
It s more of a conversation piece sitting on your coffee table.

To those lucky enough to put it to good use, it is more than that.
52100 is an awesome steel that can be sharpened to very sharp results. This one is beyond sharp, which would not be well suited for splitting firewood, but more for what Snail suggested.

Regardless, it is a hand made piece, unique and not something you will likely see anywhere else.

BigBusa

BAMF+
hahah wore your plaid long sleeved, paul bunyan shirt for the pic! ever the showman.

Top Bottom