Gun FACTS... not fiction.

Dameon

BAMF+

A 9mm bullet can blow a lung right out of your body. - Fact-check: true.

An AR-15 weighs as much as ten moving boxes. - Wow, that's heavy!

A ghost gun is completely invisible and can fire a 30 magazine clip in half a second. - Where's the lie?

Fully-semi-automatic rifles with extended clip triggers and shoulder things that go up are 3.5x deadlier than regular fully-semi-auto rifles. - That's over 3x deadlier.

Guns are 3.5 times more deadly when wielded by a cis-white male. - No surprise there.

The average American male owns 471 guns. - And sometimes, they CROSS STATE LINES!

The smell of gunpowder is scientifically shown to make people more racist. - That explains a lot.

The dreaded Gauss Cannon in Doom Eternal propels metal spikes from a magnetized chamber at extremely high velocities causing demons' heads to literally explode in giant torrential downpours of blood. - Thanks to the NRA, these are actually legal.

Bullets emit carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas. - Guns are killing people, but more importantly, they're killing the PLANET.

Many guns are made out of the exact same metal used to build Trump Tower. - Coincidence? I think not!

12 million sea turtles are killed by assault guns every minute. - This is so sad.

Abraham Lincoln was killed by a gun. If guns didn't exist, he'd still be alive today. - He could've banned racism.

Bob Gun invented the gun to kill deer in 1704, and Hitler adapted them for killing humans in 1935. - Before that, nobody had ever been murdered before.

Alec Baldwin still has access to guns. - A terrifying thought.

32% of self-inflicted wounds come from Bugs Bunny bending back the barrel of the gun to point it at the shooter. - And if Bugs Bunny ties the barrels of your shotgun into a bow, it could blow up in your face! Not good!

Democrats claim black guns are much more dangerous than other races of guns. - Sounds kinda racist, bro.

Guns are referred to as "magic fire sticks" by Native Americans. - And Elizabeth Warren.

If you shoot a red barrel with a gun it will instantly explode. - Every time.

Guns can be used to overthrow governments. - Why would we ever want to do that? We can totally trust the government!

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Since the assault weapons ban expired in 2004, mass shootings have tripled in the sixteen years that have elapsed.

gsxrian

BAMF
I wonder what the comparison is between mass shootings and accidental cop shootings?

Stites

BAMF+
Dance around the fact in a humorless fashion. It'll come to you.
Should we implement a few more gun laws? Or should we look at mental health issues? Maybe we could ban video games where kids at a young age kill everything in site or ban any video showing death on YouTube to maybe make our kids less desensitized. Better yet why don’t we bring back spankings.

We as a society created this not with one single item, but with many. And as soon as people quit looking at effect and start looking at the cause maybe we can make ground on the issue. However if you want to keep blaming an inanimate object go right ahead it shows the rest of us all we need to know.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
wasnt aware that "mass shootings" were all done with "assault rifles"....vs handguns?

the "assault weapons" ban went into effect in 1994....did we have the same number of mass shootings prior to that and they just magically went away for 10 years?

Drakhen

BAMF
wasnt aware that "mass shootings" were all done with "assault rifles"....vs handguns?

the "assault weapons" ban went into effect in 1994....did we have the same number of mass shootings prior to that and they just magically went away for 10 years?
They're always willing to change definitions in order to serve their purposes. When they want to scream bloody murder about how many mass shootings there are, they count everything. Gang related, shootouts, active shooters, a crazy father who murders his family. Everything. OTOH, when someone points out that the assault weapon ban didn't do shit to stop mass shootings, suddenly gang related and inside the home stuff doesn't count.

And, to answer you question more specifically: according to a number of studies, the 1994 crime bill (which included the assault weapon and high cap magazine bans) didn't accomplish anything.

A23 said:
Be aware of how they compile the numbers.
Exactly! (I was typing my post as your reply came up)

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
I guess the Mulford act (signed into law by Reagan) went right over your head.

It’s a classic example.
Did the words "..without a permit..." go over your head? Just need to apply for a permit.

Almost every State ended up with a Permit system in the next 20 years after Mulford. Non-felons could get a Carry Permit in most States, except certain States like NY and some counties in Cali...very hard there.

And yet, crime got worse.

Many States have repealed their Permit practices. We've had free Open Carry here in TN for 30 or 40 years. Now, no permit needed for concealed carry.

hedgehog

BAMF
Did the words "..without a permit..." go over your head? Just need to apply for a permit.

Almost every State ended up with a Permit system in the next 20 years after Mulford. Non-felons could get a Carry Permit in most States, except certain States like NY and some counties in Cali...very hard there.

And yet, crime got worse.

Many States have repealed their Permit practices. We've had free Open Carry here in TN for 30 or 40 years. Now, no permit needed for concealed carry.
did you read the tweet?

the mulford act was in direct response to african americans - specifically the black panthers - being on the street armed.

so in response to a23 calling joy behar a `dumb cunt´, what she tweeted actually has historic precedent.

reagan said at the time that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons", and that firearms were a "ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will".

sheeit....didn´t know reagan was a liberal!

Drakhen

BAMF

This is from Louisville in 2020, at a protest for Breonna Taylor at which three people were accidentally shot. I've yet to see any new laws come out regarding the carrying of arms and Kentucky remains a constitutional carry state nearly two years after this event.

I guess this wasn't enough "heavily armed" black folks to trigger the politicians.

hedgehog

BAMF
This is from Louisville in 2020, at a protest for Breonna Taylor at which three people were accidentally shot. I've yet to see any new laws come out regarding the carrying of arms and Kentucky remains a constitutional carry state nearly two years after this event.

I guess this wasn't enough "heavily armed" black folks to trigger the politicians.
the mulford act actually had the support of the NRA when it was passed.

louisville probably did trigger the politicians, but there was fuck all they could do about it, because the NRA wouldn´t like it if they tried, and they need the votes to remain in their seats.

if they could have, they would have.

kinda fucked themselves there.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Everything was better before toxic feminism ripped our babies out of their mother's arms
lol feminism.

It's all about Capitalism, baby!

My history teacher would say back in the day, you'd graduate high school, walk across the street to the factory, get a job that paid an income sufficient enough to support a wife, couple kids, a house, and a new car. Oh...it also had a pension.

Good luck trying to do that shit today.

chuck356

BAMF
It has nothing, I mean nothing to do with guns. Problem is many people are just bat-shit crazy today. I bet we all know a person or two who we just know....fucking know that that they can go off the deep end at any time and do something diabolical.....like shooting and killing another human or humans.
So much many places to put the blame, but lack of family values (not having a father around to put a boot in the kids ass when they fuck up as a youngster) is a big one. These fucking video games nearly all involve killing......the kids are de-sensitized to killing. Parents that don't pay attention to what their kids are doing, who they hang out with, what is in their rooms. We are always checking out our kids rooms, being inquisitive about their friends and their friend's parents, you gotta give a shit.

gsxrian

BAMF
View attachment 100985

If you want them to dissipate quickly, just tell them you are there to collect a dna sample, to determine who is a kids father, for child support!

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
lol feminism.

It's all about Capitalism, baby!

My history teacher would say back in the day, you'd graduate high school, walk across the street to the factory, get a job that paid an income sufficient enough to support a wife, couple kids, a house, and a new car. Oh...it also had a pension.

Good luck trying to do that shit today.
Bullshit

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
View attachment 100985

Guns scare me, shvartzas scare me, shvartzas with guns...

Vegas12

BAMF+
did you read the tweet?

the mulford act was in direct response to african americans - specifically the black panthers - being on the street armed.

so in response to a23 calling joy behar a `dumb cunt´, what she tweeted actually has historic precedent.

reagan said at the time that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons", and that firearms were a "ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will".

sheeit....didn´t know reagan was a liberal!

You and joy cunt are both dumb cunts...

There is not one law in this country that specifically mentions race in regards to owning firearms.....including the mulford act.

hedgehog

BAMF
You and joy cunt are both dumb cunts...

There is not one law in this country that specifically mentions race in regards to owning firearms.....including the mulford act.

nice try, but a fail pretzel boy.

as i mentioned before, the mulford act was in direct response to african americans - specifically the black panthers - being on the street armed.

it didn´t specifically mention race, but it was in direct response to armed leprechaun on the street which they did not want.

unless you have another actual reason for the mulford act......

Vegas12

BAMF+
nice try, but a fail pretzel boy.

as i mentioned before, the mulford act was in direct response to african americans - specifically the black panthers - being on the street armed.

it didn´t specifically mention race, but it was in direct response to armed leprechaun on the street which they did not want.

unless you have another actual reason for the mulford act......

The fact remains, cunt, that it applied to ANYONE regardless of race. Mulford stated as much in the video that you probably didn't watch.

If you did watch it, that he said "negro" probably would have made your head explode..

In your fucked up world, I guess the bumpstock ban is racist/bigoted regarding old white guys.

Or Meagan's law?? Can't believe they pick on whitey like that.

I'll repeat it, corky, there is not one law that prevents gun ownership based on race.

You agreeing with that puss dripping vaginal passage has officially caused you to lose any semblance of credibility.....as if you had any to begin with.

Last edited:

hedgehog

BAMF
The fact remains, cunt, that it applied to ANYONE regardless of race. Mulford stated as much in the video that you probably didn't watch.

If you did watch it, that he said "negro" probably would have made your head explode..

In your fucked up world, I guess the bumpstock ban is racist/bigoted regarding old white guys.

Or Meagan's law?? Can't believe they pick on whitey like that.

I'll repeat it, corky, there is not one law that prevents gun ownership based on race.

You agreeing with that puss dripping vaginal passage has officially caused you to lose any semblance of credibility.....as if you had any to begin with.
what you fail (again) to address is why the mulford act was signed into law, and for what it was a direct response.

probably because you cannot, hence the barrage of (pathetic) insults you think will get a rise....... newsflash - i´ve been insulted in far more creative ways which show more imagination than you could dream of having.

in the mean time, unless you can give an alternative reason why the mulford act was signed into law, try leaving the discussion to the adults.

Vegas12

BAMF+
what you fail (again) to address is why the mulford act was signed into law, and for what it was a direct response.

probably because you cannot, hence the barrage of (pathetic) insults you think will get a rise....... newsflash - i´ve been insulted in far more creative ways which show more imagination than you could dream of having.

in the mean time, unless you can give an alternative reason why the mulford act was signed into law, try leaving the discussion to the adults.
Watch the video, loser.

Mulford himself addresses why it was written.

It still doesn't change the SIMPLE fact that there are no race specific laws regarding......ANYTHING!!

Seriously, being a liberal cuck is bad enough, but the second you start siding with an elitist hollywood cunt.....yeah, you're too far gone.

A23

BAMF+
Joyless Behag wasn't referring to the Black Panthers... and she obviously hasn't seen the numbers for black-on-black gun violence.
They are staggering... and the fact that it's not the main concern of gun control advocates speaks volumes.

It's pretty funny that the Black Panthers marched into chamber, fully armed, while the Mulford bill was up for vote.

Mulford quickly asked for a delay "while he amended the bill to make it even tougher, including a provision that made it a felony to carry a loaded firearm into the Capitol—which amazingly, it wasn’t before."

The Black Panthers were fucking awesome.
NFAC...the Not Fucking Around Coalition... not so much.

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

Vegas12

BAMF+
Joyless Behag wasn't referring to the Black Panthers... and she obviously hasn't seen the numbers for black-on-black gun violence.
They are staggering... and the fact that it's not the main concern of gun control advocates speaks volumes.

It's pretty funny that the Black Panthers marched into chamber, fully armed, while the Mulford bill was up for vote.

Mulford quickly asked for a delay "while he amended the bill to make it even tougher, including a provision that made it a felony to carry a loaded firearm into the Capitol—which amazingly, it wasn’t before."

The Black Panthers were fucking awesome.
NFAC...the Not Fucking Around Coalition... not so much.

I agree, the bitch wasn't talking about mulford since she's intimating blacks cannot get guns TODAY....

In the video, Mulford himself states it was 5 white groups and ONE black group he was addressing with the bill.

And the bill itself obviously does not make it illegal just for blacks.....it's mind boggling how 2+2=5 for these idiots.

Last edited:

Vegas12

BAMF+
Do you actually understand English, or is it your second language?

Did you watch the video....or are you going to keep talking out of your ass??

No, mulford was NOT ONLY because of the black panthers.(the idiotic question that you keep asking that's been answered)

No, your cunt hero was not talking about mulford when she brought up blacks not having guns.

Yes, you are beyond obtuse if you believe either of the above.

Now run along and protest your fascist country's treatment of the poor African immigrants trying to get in to partake in all that wonderful free healthcare.

Last edited:
Top Bottom