Gun Control to go through, Bye bye

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I believe Squidwerd is older than AD- he started here as a kid, but that was a long time ago. I also will always think of him as a youngster, but he'd gone through a marriage (maybe two?) and having children during his time here.

Dragon 350

BAMF
Clarence is da MAN!

"No amount of increased gun violence will change the court’s mind" ... as it should be!

That's a real negative article regarding concealed carry and guns in general. Most if not all of it is incorrect.

I haven't heard of an increase in gun deaths in the states that are constitutional carry. If there was an increase wouldn't it be all over the liberal media?

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
You want to see gun laws get fucked ... just watch now the NY lost in the Supreme Court and has called back it's legislative for emergency sessions..

The entire State will become a gun free zone is my prediction.

Dragon 350

BAMF
You'd be surprise how many guys in Hilo or Big Island own AK47, best pig hunting rifle and it takes all the abuse and dirt and water and what ever and still fires
That's cool that many have them over there!

But just because it goes bang most of the time doesn't make it good. Shit in the action and it still goes bang, great. What's even better is a gun that hits what you're aiming at. An AR is probably the most used in Texas for eradicating pigs. From what I've seen on the you tube.

Top Bottom