High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
assholes like this should be flogged
Yep another idiot that doesn’t understand “shall not be infringed”

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
Oddly, nobody pays me to protect myself, either. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, I'm sure you're absolutely correct on this, as always. Just don't try to convince Derek Chauvin of this point. :retard::up:
You guys aren't expecting teachers to protect themselves. Protecting yourself means you just selfishly run outta the building if you get a chance. You want them to be school security officers.

Derek Chauvin...fuck him. They would have taken his word for it had there not been private citizens videotaping what he did.

How many police have been fired for this latest fuckup in Texas? How many will be personally sued and have to pay out of pocket if they lose?

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
You guys aren't expecting teachers to protect themselves. Protecting yourself means you just selfishly run outta the building if you get a chance. You want them to be school security officers.

Derek Chauvin...fuck him. They would have taken his word for it had there not been private citizens videotaping what he did.

How many police have been fired for this latest fuckup in Texas? How many will be personally sued and have to pay out of pocket if they lose?
You would probably be shocked to find out how many teachers would be willing to arm themselves to protect the children

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Main qualification of teachers is to teach.
It's difficult to talk shit on teachers when you yourself can barely string a coherent thought together.

My main issue isn't with the idea that teachers that are proficient in firearms be allowed to defend their classrooms - my issue is the "don't be a teacher if you can't use a gun" statement plus the implication that a teacher bears some responsibility of getting killed in their own school because they refuse to carry.

Absolute shithead logic.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
It's difficult to talk shit on teachers when you yourself can barely string a coherent thought together.

My main issue isn't with the idea that teachers that are proficient in firearms be allowed to defend their classrooms - my issue is the "don't be a teacher if you can't use a gun" statement plus the implication that a teacher bears some responsibility of getting killed in their own school because they refuse to carry.

Absolute shithead logic.
Well you would know all about absolute shithead logic.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
You would probably be shocked to find out how many teachers would be willing to arm themselves to protect the children
Nothing shocks me. Willing and able are two different things though.

Like the chick I saw in Walmart wobbling around in high heels, spandex dress and wobbly holster open carry glock attached to her hip like a fashion accessory. No clue what was keeping that iron attached to that little girl. She may have been a teacher, and probably willing, but I'd have little faith in her effectiveness against zero give a shit armor wearing terrorists.

I'd even have doubts about me and my own handgun against those odds.
So now we gotta change it up. Every teacher from now on needs to be a conservative willing to work for shit pay and must have body armor and rifles in every classroom. Much training is required too, or some 18 year old is gonna show your ass up like Kyle Rittenhouse. Like him or not he was very proficient in the use of his firearm.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
I actually agree with a lot of what you are saying. But the closet insult to liberals has me laughing. So you are saying conservatives are too smart to work for what teachers make?

gsxrian

BAMF
Nothing shocks me. Willing and able are two different things though.

Like the chick I saw in Walmart wobbling around in high heels, spandex dress and wobbly holster open carry glock attached to her hip like a fashion accessory. No clue what was keeping that iron attached to that little girl. She may have been a teacher, and probably willing, but I'd have little faith in her effectiveness against zero give a shit armor wearing terrorists.

I'd even have doubts about me and my own handgun against those odds.
So now we gotta change it up. Every teacher from now on needs to be a conservative willing to work for shit pay and must have body armor and rifles in every classroom. Much training is required too, or some 18 year old is gonna show your ass up like Kyle Rittenhouse. Like him or not he was very proficient in the use of his firearm.
.... an onsite School Police Force?

BigGar

high on placebo
How about instead of taking guns away from crazy people, we just take crazy people away from guns, and everything else. We've got to be able to involuntarily, and indefinitely commit mentally ill people who threaten or commit violent acts. Whether it's a long term psycho or someone in crisis that may get better, if we're going to spend societal capital, that's where it should be going.
That, and simply executing people who make a habit out of harming innocents.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...that is mostly the sort of thing in the bill...the anti-gun crowed would be disappointed if they read the bill...

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
FIFY

so, what’s wrong with this picture?
Absolutely Nothing. If the feds won’t disarm the psychos they are watching. Then the ones who are willing to protect the children should be allowed to do exactly that. Israel arms their teachers. Israel also does not have mass shooters in their schools. It’s not a coincidence.

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
I actually agree with a lot of what you are saying. But the closet insult to liberals has me laughing. So you are saying conservatives are too smart to work for what teachers make?
No, there is no correlation. Plenty of conservatives work down there at the Dollar General Store for minimum wage when most every place is hiring and pays more.
It just takes a certain type of person to be a k-12 teacher. A compassionate caring non selfish individual. I'm not gonna play games and try to say there aren't conservatives that fall into this description.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Israel arms their teachers. Israel also does not have mass shooters in their schools. It’s not a coincidence.
Israel does not arm their teachers. They also have very strict gun laws if you're not in the military.

Imagine telling a US gun owner they can only have 50 rounds of ammo at any one time.

RobBase

Flippin Swiss fan of Tay-Tay
The red flag law will work.
If a gun owner goes off his meds and starts acting crazy, the authorities will come and take his guns away. He quickly will see the error of his ways, and start being nice to people.
He won't buy or steal another gun. He won't hurt anyone by using a knife, car, baseball bat, his fists, a bomb, arson, or anything else. He will just start being nice. What is so difficult to understand about this?
It depends on the "trigger" mechanism that starts a red flag inquiry as to whether someone gets their door kicked down and their guns taken away. What if all it requires is your wife whom you're separated from and hates your guts because your new girl is 10X better looking than her and she want's payback.........what if all it takes is for the same ex to go to the police and cry that you are threatening her with guns (even if you don't) and you get raided?
Now that scenario I've seen played out in real life (no guns involved, but the husband was arrested) and the police always take the woman's side at first.................but by then you're neck deep in the system.

hedgehog

BAMF
Training. The same thing that any teacher who wants to be armed should get for free.
Yet again, what is wrong with this picture?

I said it before on another similar thread, other civilized countries have fire drills in their schools maybe every three months.

You have active shooter drills. They do not.

Rather than ranting, don’t you think it’s time to ask yourself why, and try to find an actual solution? Because the current train of thought is treating the symptom, and not the cause.

BTW, Switzerland has a fuckton of firearms, and shooting is a national family pastime. They do not have active shooter drills.

Think about it.

rumble phish

BAMF+
what loophole for strawman sales?
They all claim such but I’ve never seen one
I'm interested in hearing about this loophole as well. I've been purchasing guns for over 30 years and have never, ever heard or come across anyone using such a loophole. Same goes for the "gun show" loophole.

So, in all sincerity hedgehog hedgehog , please explain the loophole you alluded to.

Last edited:

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Yet again, what is wrong with this picture?

I said it before on another similar thread, other civilized countries have fire drills in their schools maybe every three months.

You have active shooter drills. They do not.

Rather than ranting, don’t you think it’s time to ask yourself why, and try to find an actual solution? Because the current train of thought is treating the symptom, and not the cause.

BTW, Switzerland has a fuckton of firearms, and shooting is a national family pastime. They do not have active shooter drills.

Think about it.
You keep assuming that we care what other countries do. You really ought to quit that. Because we don’t. We don’t give a flying fuck what Switzerland England Italy Australia or anybody else thinks. And I’ve already pointed out the problem. The problem is we have the Soros backed, soft on gun crime DAs who don’t prosecute criminals who use guns consistently. They slap them on the wrist and let them go. If we start taking these worthless fucks and throwing them in prison for 15 or 20 years. And let these idiots know that if you fuck around and commit a crime with a gun, we’re gonna put your ass away. And like Gar said if you kill somebody with a gun in criminal manner Well then. you’re dead. So you can take your English guy livin In Italy opinions and shove em up your ass.

hedgehog

BAMF
You keep assuming that we care what other countries do. You really ought to quit that. Because we don’t. We don’t give a flying fuck what Switzerland England Italy Australia or anybody else thinks. And I’ve already pointed out the problem. The problem is we have the Soros backed, soft on gun crime DAs who don’t prosecute criminals who use guns consistently. They slap them on the wrist and let them go. If we start taking these worthless fucks and throwing them in prison for 15 or 20 years. And let these idiots know that if you fuck around and commit a crime with a gun, we’re gonna put your ass away. And like Gar said if you kill somebody with a gun in criminal manner Well then. you’re dead. So you can take your English guy livin In Italy opinions and shove em up your ass.
And this is precisely where the problem is.

“We don’t care what other countries do or think”

That, skippy, is wallowing in a fecal mire of ignorance.

“It’s Soros!.....liberal DA’s!.......”

You currently have the biggest incarceration rate in the world, so locking people up isn’t the problem - you lot are world leaders there! - So what other solutions do you have?

FFS, get your head out of your arse and think for once.

NORTY

BAMF
You underestimate how good of a shot, a 4th grader can be.
(I know I was better at 9, than I am now.)

Wasn’t there an African Country that had kids that were particularly bruttal, in they’re dealings with older folks?
Think I saw a piece, years ago, on “60 Minutes…

OAN- I’ve had teachers and Principal’s that were armed. When kids see that piece, they quit screwing around in class…

gsxrian

BAMF

You currently have the biggest incarceration rate in the world, so locking people up isn’t the problem - you lot are world leaders there! - So what other solutions do you have?

Population by country

1China1,439,323,7760.39 %5,540,090153
2India1,380,004,3850.99 %13,586,631464
3United States331,002,6510.59 %1,937,73436

China executes it criminals.

India takes bribes from criminals, so they walk free.

US incarcerates criminals.

.... what do you suggest we do as an alternative, kill them or accept more bribes?

rumble phish

BAMF+
If you live in California and you want an 80% lower, you have until 6/15/22 to buy it.
I wonder if they'll try to make the purchase of raw aluminum bar stock illegal. It's really not that hard to cast your own lowers. And hell, it sure as hell isn't hard to stamp your own AK receiver.

hedgehog

BAMF
Population by country

.... what do you suggest we do as an alternative, kill them or accept more bribes?
Skippy said the legal system is soft (and by some strange reasoning, something to do with soros), I pointed out you have the biggest prison population in the world.

Next.....

rumble phish

BAMF+
Population by country

Can you give us some more context of the numbers in that table?

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Skippy said the legal system is soft (and by some strange reasoning, something to do with soros), I pointed out you have the biggest prison population in the world.

Next.....

here’s a little background for ya Scooter

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick

Come live here.
we need more people locked up, not less.
Soros-funded “progressive” DA’s are the tip of the spear.

Fuck them all.

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
Police just existing was a crime deterrent back in the day. These days hardly anyone has any respect for them, especially the hypocritical ones that bullshit, threaten, bark orders, and lie. My how times have changed.

So lets fix the court system and make some mandatory sentencing, open the door on more private prisons and the politicians that profit from it and guarantee they stay full and profiting.

And prosecutors, since they are all apparently leftists are not allowed to make any deals, everyone gets a trial and taxpayers can foot the bill for all that backlog, private prison bills, more judges, more courts, and more death penalty.

And those innocent until proven guilty "patrons" of the justice system can just wait years too, fuck them.

Can't happen to me, right?

Last edited:

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
If street justice was tolerated in the US, I believe there would be a lot less crime.
Just like when we were in Kindergarten, bad apples ruin the whole bunch.
Street justice is alive and well, you just don't like it's flavor or lack of restraint.

Perfect example is what happened to the teen in Ohio.
That's classic street justice, and all I hear is "whitey din't deserve all that"
Sure he didn't deserve to die, I'll subscribe to that, but in the eyes of the law it was intentional.
So the "leftist" prosecutor is filing murder charges so he can increase his chances of doing as little work as possible, hoping they can't afford a decent lawyer and will cop to something that gives them 20-30 years.
And it still won't bring that fucking kid back to life.

So there's your street justice.

Hapo

Dog Boy
It depends on the "trigger" mechanism that starts a red flag inquiry as to whether someone gets their door kicked down and their guns taken away. What if all it requires is your wife whom you're separated from and hates your guts because your new girl is 10X better looking than her and she want's payback.........what if all it takes is for the same ex to go to the police and cry that you are threatening her with guns (even if you don't) and you get raided?
Now that scenario I've seen played out in real life (no guns involved, but the husband was arrested) and the police always take the woman's side at first.................but by then you're neck deep in the system.

...you could ask tinhead aboot this one...flash too except he is dead...

...so I could tell that one...he dodged a bullet with his X....the next guy wasn't so lucky...she photographed their gun safe and sent it to the cops...they came and cleaned it out...

...this disturbed her a bit as she excepted them to just take his...LoL...

...flash got together with her when he bailed her out after she assaulted a state trooper who had given her a ticket for driving too slow...

Top Bottom