gsteve, care to tell us what USPSA class you were in?

Ya know, USPSA/IPSC, think about the scoring...

You only want to shoot the brown targets, and you have to shoot them twice.

If you hit a black target, it's considered a "miss" and doesn't count for anything, except you have to shoot the brown one again.

Shooting a white target incurs the largest penalty, and you still need to shoot the brown one again.

Most racist scoring system ever.

OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Ya know, USPSA/IPSC, think about the scoring...

You only want to shoot the brown targets, and you have to shoot them twice.

If you hit a black target, it's considered a "miss" and doesn't count for anything, except you have to shoot the brown one again.

Shooting a white target incurs the largest penalty, and you still need to shoot the brown one again.

Most racist scoring system ever.
I know one or two black sporting clays shooters. I don't think I've ever met a black USPSA shooter. Are there any?

Now Asians, you couldn't swing a dead cat at a USPSA match without hitting a dozen of them.

thats a good point.... i dont know one blk ipsc shooter ! hmmmm guess i am a right wing elitist after all.
I've shot with quite a few over the years. Although I'd guess mostly they were international, Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad... I do know a few Americans. Mostly from Florida. Couple LE types, even a husband and wife that shoot together.

A couple of the Jamaicans are top 20 level shooters.

Now Asians, you couldn't swing a dead cat at a USPSA match without hitting a dozen of them.
That's California! Lol. Linear de fuego or some range out there? Was it Jojo Vidanes that ran that match? Always tons of Filipinos. They all wear the same racing jerseys with all the equipment, run around the stage walk-thrus really fast, but most fall off the rails when the bang bang starts, lol. There will usually be one old white guy sugar daddy to some heavily made up mail order bride in there squad, lol

gsteve

BAMF+
Nailed it !!! Most of them figure all they need is everyyyyy flashy bolt on for their gun , a bright shirt and some crazy sun glasses. They run like hell and most get Dqdfor finger on the trigger or breaking 90 不

Nailed it !!! Most of them figure all they need is everyyyyy flashy bolt on for their gun , a bright shirt and some crazy sun glasses. They run like hell and most get Dqdfor finger on the trigger or breaking 90 不
I RO'd a guy at a local match in Brunswick, GA. I was visiting from out of town, I didn't know anyone there. This guy is up to shoot, racing jersey with "Ortiz Custom Guns" in big letters, his name was Ortiz... full 2011 Limited rig, race holster, DA pouches, all the fancy bells and whistles. Unloaded start, gun and mags on barrel. I give him the ol' make-ready, and he puts his gun on the barrel, and in trying to figure out what position he wants it in, points it straight, to the right, to the left, and then right back towards me, squad, and spectators.... as I call *STOP*, he looks at me and was confused. He had no clue what was going on. We had to explain to him that he broke the 180 and that was a DQ. Apparently, it was his first match. Didn't even get to fire a shot (thankfully).

gsteve

BAMF+
I RO'd a guy at a local match in Brunswick, GA. I was visiting from out of town, I didn't know anyone there. This guy is up to shoot, racing jersey with "Ortiz Custom Guns" in big letters, his name was Ortiz... full 2011 Limited rig, race holster, DA pouches, all the fancy bells and whistles. Unloaded start, gun and mags on barrel. I give him the ol' make-ready, and he puts his gun on the barrel, and in trying to figure out what position he wants it in, points it straight, to the right, to the left, and then right back towards me, squad, and spectators.... as I call *STOP*, he looks at me and was confused. He had no clue what was going on. We had to explain to him that he broke the 180 and that was a DQ. Apparently, it was his first match. Didn't even get to fire a shot (thankfully).
Yup!!! Lots of them here have the mind set if youre not dqing every now and then youre not trying hard. When I heard that I said are you fucking kidding??? Lil history , I was a nationals match director and national champ so I have a clue of what I speak. I said, I have never been dqd and not one of you can get within 15% of me. The sat there with their multi colour shirts and ridiculous guns starring at me blinking ....

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I want to hear the tale of him being duct taped to a tree and left for the raccoons to torment, overnight.

gsteve

BAMF+
There was one who wanted to win at any cost. He protested stages , argued with everyone. Got dqd about 1/4 matches and was probably the leader of the youre not trying hard enuff ... crew. He and I dont get along. He was a
Bullshit artist and everyone knew it. I had to use a Different gun to finish a match. It didnt quite fit my holster....... he claims he saw it fall out of my holster in a safe area...... he ran off to get me dqd. Oddly no one believed him ..... 仄儭

OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
That's the coolest story I have.
Wait, I met a chick at a match in Reno, and banged her a few days later. Then I met her in the bay area for a weekend, and she played with her pussy while we drove over the Golden Gate Bridge.

Does that count?

f2benny

BAMF
I was running the timer and this newish shooter was blasting away like a madman and he was up next to a barrier. He then turned all the way around and swept the RO and me from one foot away across our chests. The RO was really shaken up. I was pissed but got really mad when I reached out to the guy to let him know he shouldn't feel too bad. His response was that he had a "bad stage plan." No you douche nozzle you were trying to shoot like Shane Cooley.

Top Bottom