Greta Thunberg - a nasty little 16yo from Sweeden - Live Greta Tracker.... oh oh.. is that a storm?

RobBase

BAMF
They'll focus on anything but a president who begs foreign countries for election help because he doesn't stand a chance of winning on his own
I watched parts of their debate.
BWAHAHAHAHA!
If possible, they have less intelligence and common sense than even you.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Once the pickup driver learns how to adjust the load distributing hitch, that low traction problem will go away.

gsteve

BAMF+
the little shill is in canada trying to sway idiotic voters to re elect the current moron in charge. If that cunt gets back in western canada is going to be in quite the mood.

WARREN

BAMF+
funny little follow up story...she goes to our provinces capital and speaks on climate change. apparently never mentions the oilsands directly (likely for fear of being strung up from the nearest tree) and then leaves..... some local artist does a graffiti mural of her on a section of wall .
well todays "news" is that her mural has been vandalized......
the rest of the story is the wall is at a location that had been approved for ANY person to paint ANYTHING they want on it, which means the artist vandalized whatever piece of work was under it to do his piece....
slippery fucking news reporters.

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

It was an honor to spend time with Greta. She and I have made a commitment to support one another, in hopes of securing a brighter future for our planet."

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Spain offers to help Greta Thunberg make carbon-free 6,000-mile trip from LA to Madrid in time for UN climate conference - but fails to say how
  • Climate activist Greta Thunberg, 16, is stranded in Los Angeles
  • Swedish teen was set to make carbon-neutral trip on land to Santiago, Chile
  • Chilean capital was scheduled to host a key UN conference on climate change
  • But mass protests erupted in Chile, forcing government to cancel event
  • Spain's offer to host the conference in its capital of Madrid was accepted
  • Thunberg says she needs help making carbon-neutral trip back to Europe
Spain offers to help Greta Thunberg make carbon-free 6000-mile trip to Madrid in time for conference | Daily Mail Online

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
funny little follow up story...she goes to our provinces capital and speaks on climate change. apparently never mentions the oilsands directly (likely for fear of being strung up from the nearest tree) and then leaves..... some local artist does a graffiti mural of her on a section of wall .
well todays "news" is that her mural has been vandalized......
the rest of the story is the wall is at a location that had been approved for ANY person to paint ANYTHING they want on it, which means the artist vandalized whatever piece of work was under it to do his piece....
slippery fucking news reporters.

it is often what is left out of the story that gets us... Fucking FAKE NEWS...

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Spain offers to help Greta Thunberg make carbon-free 6,000-mile trip from LA to Madrid in time for UN climate conference - but fails to say how
  • Climate activist Greta Thunberg, 16, is stranded in Los Angeles
  • Swedish teen was set to make carbon-neutral trip on land to Santiago, Chile
  • Chilean capital was scheduled to host a key UN conference on climate change
  • But mass protests erupted in Chile, forcing government to cancel event
  • Spain's offer to host the conference in its capital of Madrid was accepted
  • Thunberg says she needs help making carbon-neutral trip back to Europe
Spain offers to help Greta Thunberg make carbon-free 6000-mile trip to Madrid in time for conference | Daily Mail Online
Simple, build her a wooden sailing ship using the exact same techniques they used in the 1400's. Cut the trees by hand (make sure to plant replacements) and do all the work by hand, no power tools. Make the sails by ancient technology too.

it is often what is left out of the story that gets us... Fucking FAKE NEWS...
Explaining graffiti to boomers is like explaining the finer points of anal fisting to born-again Christians, but looking at the photos, the mural was absolutely vandalized.

If it was covered with throwies or larger pieces, then it was simply being covered up as part of fair use of the wall, but that's clearly not what happened.

hedgehog

BAMF
The thing is, from anywhere on the Spanish coast, it’s a minimum of 400kms to Madrid, so how’s she going to make a zero emissions journey to the center of Spain?

A fucking bicycle? Yeah, that’s not going to happen.

CID

BAMF+
There are people that create shit, there are people that sell the shit others create and there are people that help the other two. Then there is a class of people that do nothing on this planet but tell others how they should live. Most of those do it wihout malice, but forget that they'd starve were it not for the first 2 classes of people.

Religious Icons, Political Figure Heads, ...and this little cunt are the prefect examples of that 3rd class of people.

Don't be 3rd class.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I'm good with maintenance of shit that others create and/or sell.

My hobby is navigation of, in/through/around, the shit others tell us on how we should live.
Ironically, that becomes a journey of one's self.

Easy to get caught up in the minutia of philosophies/movements/belief systems instead of finding what one is looking for but, there is something to learn in everything presented.
Learning is what we're here for, isn't it?

Gathering data, recognizing patterns and employing what works best in your life until something better/different comes along?

I feel bad for the clueless little girl and disdain for the people who are using her for political purposes.
If that were my little girl, I'd likely not have let it get to where it is but, had it come to this, as it is, I'd be chasing the assholes away with a horse whip.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
LOL Ed!

I could give her lessons but, only if she understands smoke signals.

Master-Cylinder

Looking at the fawning adoration she gets from the press, why can't she simply walk across the Atlantic?

I'm sure the whales would help her... if Snail hasn't harpooned them all.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Evolution, as an explanation for the origin of life on earth, will accompany "global warming" into the dustbin of history...:smile2:

I do have some "somewhat" related drama yall would fucking love though!

so within my gated community there exists two separate homeowners associations (basically two separate phases of building over the last 40 years)....anyway the 2nd (more recent phase) encompasses the land much further into the plot of land all 1000 or so homes are built on and backs up to a large preserve and private property owned by old money (think millions of acres).

well one of those old money owners sold a parcel of about 40 acres or so to a private individual who installed his own private gun range! he brough in an excavator and dug out a huge berm/pit to make it all legal and hosts his friends out there pretty regularly!

welp this "gun range" backs up to the back of the fancy part of our hood (in the back) to the tune of less than 2 or 300 yards away...so all the old bitties and such in the back absolutely blew their fucking gaskets thinking they now live in east bakalakadakka every weekend!

they all bitched to the hoa, who bitched to the sherrif and the county commissioners....who all went out to inspect this guys land and came back saying "sorry folks, hes all legal...nothing we can do".

and here I am up front trying to find the guy on facebook and make friends with him so I can shoot on a range within driving distance of my own personal golf cart! =D

here is a pic for reference, the red circle is the 40 or so acres sold, you can see how it backs right up to the ass end of the neighborhood!

1572914478556.png

Austin_F

BAMF+
i would still like more details of you win.

you were about to show up with a lawyers letter, or something, and then you left us all hanging.

nothing really came of it other than that. they clearly didnt want to go to court over it and after I hired my own lawyer it just kinda stalled for over a year.

eventually we signed a settlement that said both sides agreed to settle the dispute with no fault on either side (ie noone can sue the other any time down the road)...and that the board would approve the structure as is with the condition that I plant 5 trees along my front fence line. it was cheaper to buy $200 bucks worth of trees than to continue to pay my lawyer to tell them to fuck off every few months.

plus now I have the signed settlement in writing, and the official approval for the garage both in email and written print...and that alone was worth settling and planting the trees.

I will say it was super amusing to get copied on the monthly budget report and see my own special line item for "legal fees - rogers garage" month in and month out as the association lawyer was billing his time....once I was elected to the board we all get detailed financial reports each month broken down by item vs just the general report they issue to residents.

Master-Cylinder

There is a gun range a few miles from my house, every Sunday morning I can hear some prick with a shot gun blasting away! Most people wouldn't be able to hear it from this distance, I still have very good hearing. If the wind is blowing from the north, I can't hear it.
This gun range has been there forever, probably 40 ~ 50 years. Now the assholes have built houses up against it and are now complaining aboot the noise. I'm sure the gun range will lose out in the end.
Now if everyone had suppressors...
Oh, and the gun range doesn't allow full auto!:fu:
Will a muffler work on a shot gun?

Master-Cylinder

If I were stinking filthy rich, I'd have an indoor gun range. Maybe a 100~200 foot range. That way I could shoot when ever I wanted. Midnight, 2:00 AM, what ever.
I'd build it out of giant concrete culverts and have dirt piled over it, or it built underground.

RobBase

BAMF
I do have some "somewhat" related drama yall would fucking love though!

so within my gated community there exists two separate homeowners associations (basically two separate phases of building over the last 40 years)....anyway the 2nd (more recent phase) encompasses the land much further into the plot of land all 1000 or so homes are built on and backs up to a large preserve and private property owned by old money (think millions of acres).

well one of those old money owners sold a parcel of about 40 acres or so to a private individual who installed his own private gun range! he brough in an excavator and dug out a huge berm/pit to make it all legal and hosts his friends out there pretty regularly!

welp this "gun range" backs up to the back of the fancy part of our hood (in the back) to the tune of less than 2 or 300 yards away...so all the old bitties and such in the back absolutely blew their fucking gaskets thinking they now live in east bakalakadakka every weekend!

they all bitched to the hoa, who bitched to the sherrif and the county commissioners....who all went out to inspect this guys land and came back saying "sorry folks, hes all legal...nothing we can do".

and here I am up front trying to find the guy on facebook and make friends with him so I can shoot on a range within driving distance of my own personal golf cart! =D

here is a pic for reference, the red circle is the 40 or so acres sold, you can see how it backs right up to the ass end of the neighborhood!

View attachment 25890
Where we live, if you can make yourself a decent backstop you can have a gun range. Sometimes in the late summer when everyone is sighting their rifles in, in preparation for deer season, I'd swear someone is using a 20mm cannon.

RobBase

BAMF
If I were stinking filthy rich, I'd have an indoor gun range. Maybe a 100~200 foot range. That way I could shoot when ever I wanted. Midnight, 2:00 AM, what ever.
I'd build it out of giant concrete culverts and have dirt piled over it, or it built underground.
The owner of my old company, who was stinking filthy rich, had us use 84" RCP (reinforced concrete pipe) to do exactly that. From the basement of his "tack barn" where he had his gun vault, 100 yards of pipe buried 3' below grade out to a small concrete room at the other end where he had sandbags piled up and a target stand.
It's nice to be filthy stinking rich.

Top Bottom