Greta Thunberg - a nasty little 16yo from Sweeden - Live Greta Tracker.... oh oh.. is that a storm?

Austin_F

BAMF+
I have access to a nice outdoor range owned by an older gentleman (I've posted pics before) but the Keanu Reeves training video has me wanting something a bit more mobile.

Oh well its still nice to have a range that starts at 50 feet and goes out to scope distances.

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

It was August 20, 2018, and luckily for Greta Thunberg, PR guru Ingmar Rentzhog happened to be strolling past “on the way to work”. Mr Rentzhog, founder of green social network start-up We Don’t Have Time, was moved to see Ms Thunberg striking “alone against the whole world”.

That day, Mr Rentzhog posted the now-iconic image of Ms Thunberg to Instagram and Facebook, describing her protest and relaying the message from her flyers. “We kids usually don’t do what you tell us to do,” it said. “We do as you do. And since you grown-ups don’t give a shit about my future, I won’t either.”

According to the newspaper, the prospectus promised investors the company could be “extremely profitable” by creating viral environmental content to pull in money via digital ads from green-aligned firms.

The PR guru behind the rise of Greta Thunberg

n Francisco – The newest addition to the San Francisco skyline is a work of art: a mural depicting activist Greta Thunberg, designed to draw attention to climate change, CBS SF Bay Area reports.

GRETA on GREATA

"And yes, I write my own speeches. But since I know that what I say is going to reach many, many people I often ask for input. I also have a few scientists that I frequently ask for help on how to express certain complicated matters. I want everything to be absolutely correct so that I don’t spread incorrect facts, or things that can be misunderstood. "

Aaaah the naivety of youth.

WHO IS FUNDING GRETA??
AGAR: Who is funding Greta Thunberg’s world eco-adventure?

Last edited:
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

Greta Thunberg found a last-minute ride back across the Atlantic thanks to a pair of YouTubers after a crucial UN climate-change summit got moved from Chile to Spain

• Greta Thunberg is setting sail back across the Atlantic with an impromptu motley crew: two YouTuber Australians, their 11-month-old son, and a professional sailor.
  • The Australian couple answered Thunberg’s call for help getting back to Europe after the year’s most important UN climate-change summit, COP25, was moved from Chile to Spain.
  • It will take about three weeks to sail to Spain in the couple’s 48-foot catamaran called “La Vagabonde.” Thunberg should arrive just in time for COP25.

Greta Thunberg found a last-minute ride back across the Atlantic thanks to a pair of YouTubers after a crucial UN climate-change summit got moved from Chile to Spain

Austin_F

BAMF+
That's a great photoshop. The hand placement is perfect.the only giveaway is the lighting on her compared to him.

Stetson

BAMF
Sailing is fun. I hope the kid has a chance to have some fun on the trip.

Hope it doesn't bother her too much to find out when she takes a shit, she's feeding the fishes.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
To bad they couldn't photoshop the constipated look off her face.
I believe this thought could have merit.
It very well could be that she just needs a warm soapy enema...
...or twelve, then maybe she wouldn't be so full of shit.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Still amazed at how many of you are triggered by her...
Not necessarily by her but, by the powers behind her rise into the public eye.
It goes past appalling that any group would use a child with problems to attempt to further their cause.
They've shot themselves in the foot with it.

She does look constipated though.

I'm all for not destroying the planet today or this year, I haven't forgotten that I'm not separate or apart from it...
...yet.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Not necessarily by her but, by the powers behind her rise into the public eye.
It goes past appalling that any group would use a child with problems to attempt to further their cause.

She does look constipated though.

I'm all for not destroying the planet today or this year, I haven't forgotten that I'm not separate or apart from it...
...yet.
Remember when "Resting Bitch Face" was a thing? She has permanent bitch face.

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
I wish that were true. Unfortunately it isnt. They hit a home run with this little retard. Now they call her AssBurger's her "superpower"!!
and everyone just eats it up.
This is an object lesson in hype and spin.
I dont think we have seen a more effective publicity stunt since the self immolation of a buddhist monk

Thích Quảng Đức - Wikipedia

Last edited:
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Jeremy Clarkson finally recognises climate crisis during Asia trip

Jeremy Clarkson has made what could be the biggest reversal of his 30-year career. The anti-environmental columnist has, for the first time, accepted the existence of global heating after seeing the impact for himself.

In 2009, environmental campaigners dumped manure on Clarkson’s lawn in response to his attitude to global heating.

The BBC revealed on Saturday that Thunberg will guest-edit a Christmas special of Radio 4s’s Today programme. The campaigner is set to speak to leading figures in the fight against global heating and has commissioned reports from the Antarctic and Zambia.

Top Bottom