Greta Thunberg - a nasty little 16yo from Sweeden - Live Greta Tracker.... oh oh.. is that a storm?

Saw this tweet by this absolute dipshit

2019-09-23_16h57_32.png

More revisionist history by Right Wingers - not that I can blame them - Nazis and Right wing ideology have the same foundational basis.

hedgehog

BAMF
you know the RWNJ´s are running scared when they feel it necessary to attack children

i told the wife a couple of days back this was coming, but she didn´t believe they would do it.

luckystrike

Preferred pronouns: they, them, your excellencies
Website
lemonparty.org
The world’s most privileged children, lucky to be born in the most peaceful & prosperous period in human history, think the word is literally ending. Of course the reprobates at the UN applaud a troubled, terrified child emoting wildly.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
One of the fine people could just run her over with a cage.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Trump is lucky she can't shoot laser beams from her eyes:

9CC8E099-5424-4CE4-A7F3-370AA3EFF3E6.gif

[QUOTE="Anal Disco, post: 3213818, member:
More revisionist history by Right Wingers - not that I can blame them - Nazis and Right wing ideology have the same foundational basis.[/QUOTE]
AD , this is completely stupid on your part...are you trying to take over stupid post of the day status from tinhead?

[QUOTE="Anal Disco, post: 3213818, member:
More revisionist history by Right Wingers - not that I can blame them - Nazis and Right wing ideology have the same foundational basis.
AD , this is completely stupid on your part...are you trying to take over stupid post of the day status from tinhead?
What part do you disagree with? That Nazis were right wing? Or that they shared a foundational basis?

Neither are incorrect by the way. Same as Commies and the left wing. Just a fact.

Website
www.snoopdogg.com
What part do you disagree with? That Nazis were right wing? Or that they shared a foundational basis?

Okay I draw some parallels with this line of thought.

As far as the right being historically pro miltary, yes... However a true conservative would condemn reckless military industrial spending.

As far as a foundational basis, I think we all agree to disagree, everyone here can agree with military waste,... Our highest priority should be to active and honorable .

We are far from Roman as it concerns our republic...

We are too democratic, and we are allowing the hoards to undermine the Republic in which we stand.
Whether it be anti capitalists(those who hoard wealth, or antifa who think no one should have even a degree of it)

No man in my opinion is worth the weight of his account.

Death is my friend when it comes to greed.

I look at c dolan.. That is a man that has everything he needs...

BigGar

high on placebo
I have no real comments on this little tyrant other than to say that she is definitely dangerous as fuck. Every cause needs it's poster child. This one has some severe issues and so do her parents. They're stage parents and I'm sure their going to ride their little pony as hard as they can for the clicks and likes.

hedgehog

BAMF
The main reason for the attacks on thunberg is that she has galvanized a generation in open Protest worldwide and brought another voice to the conversation other than the old people who don’t give a fuck because they won’t be around for the worst effects of climate change.

She, speaking out, a 16 year old from Northern Europe who is obviously educated and speaks English better than most American children of the same age.

She scares the RWNJ’s

hedgehog

BAMF
And leftists use children to shill their messages just so they can make statements like "when they feel it necessary to attack children."
Really?

You think she cannot have her own opinion?

I dunno about over your side of the pond, but here in Europe, the kids are very much aware of environmental issues, and feel quite strongly about it.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
The main reason for the attacks on thunberg is that she has galvanized a generation in open Protest worldwide and brought another voice to the conversation other than the old people who don’t give a fuck because they won’t be around for the worst effects of climate change.

She, speaking out, a 16 year old from Northern Europe who is obviously educated and speaks English better than most American children of the same age.

She scares the RWNJ’s
Who the fuck is this asshole?

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Who the fuck is this asshole?
Truth hurts. The population of this planet is being royally fucked over by the 1% and you fucking sheeple in here are guzzling down their bullshit and projecting your hate on a kid who has basically just telling everyone the truth. Big corporations, old men in suits, the old boy network, whatever you want to call it have been exposed for the evil cunts they are.

There is enough natural energy available on the face of this planet to power all of our needs without ripping holes in the earth and burning the shit we dig out of it.

"Why should we believe science?" A man in position of huge power actually said that (or words very similar). Can you believe that? Who are the children in that room. She fucking schooled those dumb fucks.

America, a self professed world leader, is basically turning around and saying "why should we do it when they ain't?". You should do it to show the rest of the world it should be done and you should do it because it's the right thing to do and the world has always looked at America to do the right thing.

I have to say that the unbridled hate and bullshit being spewed on here against this girl does not surprise me though.

She's a threat to your wasteful way of life.

Just turn off a fucking light and a TV now and again and close the fucking fridge door for fuck's sakes. It's not hard.

I thought it was a wasteful energy pig until I found out that the average American uses 5 times as much energy than my lot over this side. Fucking hell! Sort yourselves out for fuck's sake!

And a final word, your president. How can you lot not see he is a total fucking cunt of a man? I mean, it's as plain as the cock in Fagrid's mouth. Donald trump is a fucking lying, narcissistic arsehole who doesnt give a flying fuck about anyone but himself and his own image. And now we have a fucking 'mini-me' of him as a prime minister.

Trump ignoring an important climate change meeting in favour of some religious bullshit sums the man up perfectly.

I actually had hopes for the man when he got to power. I mean, we all knew then he was a fuckwit who couldn't be trusted to run a bath but I just thought he would be so much of a shake up he would actually make a difference.

Oh he's made a fucking difference alright.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
>You think she cannot have her own opinion?

Ahahahhhaaahhhahahhhahah

Her OWN opinion? Seriously?
This is very nasty, angry little sociopath who knows a rallying cry when she hears one. She is parasite who has learned to mimic and fake concern to further her own narcissistic little agenda

ME EVERYWHERE !!!!!

Where are the nice little white boys from Sweeden? Where are the mens rights voices? Where are the issues that no one talks about like the US going bust?

Oh and footnote: The climate has changed.... the sea may rise.... and?

Vegas12

BAMF+
Truth hurts. The population of this planet is being royally fucked over by the 1% and you fucking sheeple in here are guzzling down their bullshit and projecting your hate on a kid who has basically just telling everyone the truth. Big corporations, old men in suits, the old boy network, whatever you want to call it have been exposed for the evil cunts they are.

There is enough natural energy available on the face of this planet to power all of our needs without ripping holes in the earth and burning the shit we dig out of it.

"Why should we believe science?" A man in position of huge power actually said that (or words very similar). Can you believe that? Who are the children in that room. She fucking schooled those dumb fucks.

America, a self professed world leader, is basically turning around and saying "why should we do it when they ain't?". You should do it to show the rest of the world it should be done and you should do it because it's the right thing to do and the world has always looked at America to do the right thing.

I have to say that the unbridled hate and bullshit being spewed on here against this girl does not surprise me though.

She's a threat to your wasteful way of life.

Just turn off a fucking light and a TV now and again and close the fucking fridge door for fuck's sakes. It's not hard.

I thought it was a wasteful energy pig until I found out that the average American uses 5 times as much energy than my lot over this side. Fucking hell! Sort yourselves out for fuck's sake!

And a final word, your president. How can you lot not see he is a total fucking cunt of a man? I mean, it's as plain as the cock in Fagrid's mouth. Donald trump is a fucking lying, narcissistic arsehole who doesnt give a flying fuck about anyone but himself and his own image. And now we have a fucking 'mini-me' of him as a prime minister.

Trump ignoring an important climate change meeting in favour of some religious bullshit sums the man up perfectly.

I actually had hopes for the man when he got to power. I mean, we all knew then he was a fuckwit who couldn't be trusted to run a bath but I just thought he would be so much of a shake up he would actually make a difference.

Oh he's made a fucking difference alright.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...
Very passionate......but it's getting impossible to know who to believe.

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
>You think she cannot have her own opinion?

Ahahahhhaaahhhahahhhahah

Her OWN opinion? Seriously?
This is very nasty, angry little sociopath who knows a rallying cry when she hears one. She is parasite who has learned to mimic and fake concern to further her own narcissistic little agenda

ME EVERYWHERE !!!!!

Where are the nice little white boys from Sweeden? Where are the mens rights voices? Where are the issues that no one talks about like the US going bust?

Oh and footnote: The climate has changed.... the sea may rise.... and?

What a vindictive load of bollocks you spout...

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Great Video.
I wait to hear the response to the NOA data that showed no warming.

If the earth is not warming then how is the climate change accounted for????

Its intersting that those of you that disagree with this cite data left and right, yet on the topic of vaccines like say the flu vaccine, you baulk at the suggestion that the DCDs own data shows it less than 24% effective with all kinds of health risks caused by the shot. and these are "estimates" which are likely very high.

Code:
Description of patients enrolled in the US Flu VE Network, 2018-2019

6 months-8 years    2434    24
9-17 years    1265    13
18-49 years    3266    32
50-64 years    1772    18
65+ years    1304    13
13% effective !!!!

Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness, 2018-2019

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • According to interim estimates, the overall adjusted effectiveness of the 2018-19 flu vaccine against all influenza virus infection associated with acute respiratory illness (ARI) needing medical attention was 47 percent
  • Among adults over 50, the vaccine had a mere 24 percent effectiveness against all influenza types, and an abysmal 8 percent against influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 infection, which was by far the most common type
  • Of all who came down with ARI, only 14 percent actually had influenza. In the vast majority of cases — 86 percent — their respiratory illness was caused by something other than an influenza virus
  • There are more than 200 viruses that cause influenza-like illness with identical symptoms as influenza, such as fever, headache, aches, pains, cough and runny nose. The flu vaccine does not prevent these illnesses
  • Research published last year found people who had received a flu shot and contracted influenza shed a greater amount of influenza viruses through their breath than unvaccinated people

So where is all this demand for bench science and real data when it comes to medical issues?

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
>What a vindictive load of bollocks you spout...

I think you mean that I have offended your feminist vagina?

You live in the UK pal. A feminist stringhold second only to nazi feminist Sweeden where women who have agreed to consentual sex can claim they have been raped if they were asleep when you wake up horny and bang them. remember Julian assange?

In the UK you are fed a steady stream of third wave feminist horseshit. Men say sorry all the time and are basically appoloizing for being men constantly. Since you are married, you are obviously the brainwashed beta male zombie that dutifully believes what the wife believes to avoid conflict and actually having to stand up for mens issues and mens rights.

This nasty little piece of work from Sweeden is an opportunist, and a narcissist.who recognizes a golden opportunity when she sees one. We have not heard the last from this little bitch. She will no doubt be spouting feminist rhetoric soon and rallying women on the feminist talking points.

You are the one gobbling down the police state propaganda of the country you live in. Not those of us that want to interpret the hard data for ourselves.

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
I don't really care what you think I mean. What I actually mean is what I have written, that you are spouting bollocks. How you choose to read it speaks volumes about you. About as far from the mark about me and mine as you can be. Instead of spouting more vitriol, like you just did about me, read what Greta said, about people like you gobbing off unreasoned and baseless hatred towards her.

Her words:
"Recently I’ve seen many rumors circulating about me and enormous amounts of hate. This is no surprise to me. I know that since most people are not aware of the full meaning of the climate crisis (which is understandable since it has never been treated as a crisis) a school strike for the climate would seem very strange to people in general.
So let me make some things clear about my school strike.

In may 2018 I was one of the winners in a writing competition about the environment held by Svenska Dagbladet, a Swedish newspaper. I got my article published and some people contacted me, among others was Bo Thorén from Fossil Free Dalsland. He had some kind of group with people, especially youth, who wanted to do something about the climate crisis.
I had a few phone meetings with other activists. The purpose was to come up with ideas of new projects that would bring attention to the climate crisis. Bo had a few ideas of things we could do. Everything from marches to a loose idea of some kind of a school strike (that school children would do something on the schoolyards or in the classrooms). That idea was inspired by the Parkland Students, who had refused to go to school after the school shootings.
I liked the idea of a school strike. So I developed that idea and tried to get the other young people to join me, but no one was really interested. They thought that a Swedish version of the Zero Hour march was going to have a bigger impact. So I went on planning the school strike all by myself and after that I didn’t participate in any more meetings.

When I told my parents about my plans they weren’t very fond of it. They did not support the idea of school striking and they said that if I were to do this I would have to do it completely by myself and with no support from them.
On the 20 of august I sat down outside the Swedish Parliament. I handed out fliers with a long list of facts about the climate crisis and explanations on why I was striking. The first thing I did was to post on Twitter and Instagram what I was doing and it soon went viral. Then journalists and newspapers started to come. A Swedish entrepreneur and business man active in the climate movement, Ingmar Rentzhog, was among the first to arrive. He spoke with me and took pictures that he posted on Facebook. That was the first time I had ever met or spoken with him. I had not communicated or encountered with him ever before.

Many people love to spread rumors saying that I have people ”behind me” or that I’m being ”paid” or ”used” to do what I’m doing. But there is no one ”behind” me except for myself. My parents were as far from climate activists as possible before I made them aware of the situation.
I am not part of any organization. I sometimes support and cooperate with several NGOs that work with the climate and environment. But I am absolutely independent and I only represent myself. And I do what I do completely for free, I have not received any money or any promise of future payments in any form at all. And nor has anyone linked to me or my family done so.
And of course it will stay this way. I have not met one single climate activist who is fighting for the climate for money. That idea is completely absurd.
Furthermore I only travel with permission from my school and my parents pay for tickets and accommodations.

My family has written a book together about our family and how me and my sister Beata have influenced my parents way of thinking and seeing the world, especially when it comes to the climate. And about our diagnoses.
That book was due to be released in May. But since there was a major disagreement with the book company, we ended up changing to a new publisher and so the book was released in august instead.
Before the book was released my parents made it clear that their possible profits from the book ”Scener ur hjärtat” will be going to 8 different charities working with environment, children with diagnoses and animal rights.

And yes, I write my own speeches. But since I know that what I say is going to reach many, many people I often ask for input. I also have a few scientists that I frequently ask for help on how to express certain complicated matters. I want everything to be absolutely correct so that I don’t spread incorrect facts, or things that can be misunderstood.

Some people mock me for my diagnosis. But Asperger is not a disease, it’s a gift. People also say that since I have Asperger I couldn’t possibly have put myself in this position. But that’s exactly why I did this. Because if I would have been ”normal” and social I would have organized myself in an organisation, or started an organisation by myself. But since I am not that good at socializing I did this instead. I was so frustrated that nothing was being done about the climate crisis and I felt like I had to do something, anything. And sometimes NOT doing things - like just sitting down outside the parliament - speaks much louder than doing things. Just like a whisper sometimes is louder than shouting.

Also there is one complaint that I ”sound and write like an adult”. And to that I can only say; don’t you think that a 16-year old can speak for herself? There’s also some people who say that I oversimplify things. For example when I say that "the climate crisis is a black and white issue”, ”we need to stop the emissions of greenhouse gases” and ”I want you to panic”. But that I only say because it’s true. Yes, the climate crisis is the most complex issue that we have ever faced and it’s going to take everything from our part to ”stop it”. But the solution is black and white; we need to stop the emissions of greenhouse gases.
Because either we limit the warming to 1,5 degrees C over pre industrial levels, or we don’t. Either we reach a tipping point where we start a chain reaction with events way beyond human control, or we don’t. Either we go on as a civilization, or we don’t. There are no gray areas when it comes to survival.
And when I say that I want you to panic I mean that we need to treat the crisis as a crisis. When your house is on fire you don’t sit down and talk about how nice you can rebuild it once you put out the fire. If your house is on fire you run outside and make sure that everyone is out while you call the fire department. That requires some level of panic.

There is one other argument that I can’t do anything about. And that is the fact that I’m ”just a child and we shouldn’t be listening to children.” But that is easily fixed - just start to listen to the rock solid science instead. Because if everyone listened to the scientists and the facts that I constantly refer to - then no one would have to listen to me or any of the other hundreds of thousands of school children on strike for the climate across the world. Then we could all go back to school.
I am just a messenger, and yet I get all this hate. I am not saying anything new, I am just saying what scientists have repeatedly said for decades. And I agree with you, I’m too young to do this. We children shouldn’t have to do this. But since almost no one is doing anything, and our very future is at risk, we feel like we have to continue.

And if you have any other concern or doubt about me, then you can listen to my TED talk ( https://www.ted.com/…/greta_thunberg_the_disarming_…/up-next ), in which I talk about how my interest for the climate and environment began.

And thank you everyone for you kind support! It brings me hope.
/Greta
Ps I was briefly a youth advisor for the board of the non profit foundation “We don’t have time”. It turns out they used my name as part of another branch of their organisation that is a start up business. They have admitted clearly that they did so without the knowledge of me or my family. I no longer have any connection to “We don’t have time”. Nor has anyone in my family. They have deeply apologised and I have accepted their apology."...

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Major theatrics going on today

This guy says it best...

That has to be one of the worst, most overspun, inaccurate and stupidest quotes anyone has ever said on the internet. None of that applies to me or my kids or indeed anyone I know. Basically its a terrible selfish load of shit that is placing the blame for a situation that has snowballed from an absolute lack of care and wilful abuse of the environment over the last 60 years onto the shoulders of children and the generation before them. It's pure bullshit and only serves to remove the guilt from the people who caused it in the first place...

Ed

Jesus, what a laughable cuntfest this sprouted overnight.

Tell me more about how high-schoolers are frightened for negative impact to the environment, when they're out there sloganeering the school "spirit rock" with twenty cans of spray paint week after week after week.

Oh, but we put the empty cans in the Recycling bin :up:

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
So it's all the kids fault the Ed? And they're also wrong to want the grown ups to deal with it and if the grown ups can't (or more likely choose not to) then it's wrong for the kids to voice concern?

Last edited:

Ed

Lucky, in a nice way- fuck you if you're going to put words in my mouth.

In the late 1960s/early 1970s we (yes "we", I'm 65) were all outside waving signs and fist-pumping speeches for this same shit, so don't point that sanctimonious arrow at me.

Clenching your fists about climate change will mean something when you have the balls to stand there doing so in China's face, and sending in teen girls with the message is cowardice.

That kids speech was some pretty dreadful acting. Right up there with Streep's speech when she tears up when accusing Trump for mocking a disabled person (which he did not). It would be hard to choose between those performances to see who gets the Razzie award. Or maybe I will act like a lefty for a moment and say that kid is literally Hitler.

Look, 16 yr olds are dumb. They can be passionate and think they can change the world but they are fucking dumb and have no idea what life in the real world is like. They have yet to step out of the Matrix created by 10 yrs of indoctrination by the school systems. For the climate change crowd to coach her and use her to further their cause is rather despicable.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
The state takes the child from the mother and teaches him "anything it wants."

What do you think womens lib was all about? (And look who financed it)
Giving "equal rights" to idiot mothers who then got jobs and handed thejr child to the state to "grow"

Now, you act surprised that children are being gov sheep.

Half the people that post here should leave here and start posting at the Real Housewives web site. You know who you are....

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
>read what Greta said,

Are fugin serious? This is just self serving agenda riding all the way to the media.
Shes a 16yo... are so incredibly gullible that you actually think this stupid little fem nazi can distill the problems of the world with any depth or perception immediately aftyer "posting pictures of her with her dog" in instagram??

shes a poster child... literally.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
That kids speech was some pretty dreadful acting. Right up there with Streep's speech when she tears up when accusing Trump for mocking a disabled person (which he did not).

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Buncha keyboard warriors triggered by a clear thinking teenager.
If she'd spoken out at Area 51, heads would have exploded for sure

Top Bottom