Greta Thunberg - a nasty little 16yo from Sweeden - apologizes for 'against the wall' comment

Austin_F

BAMF+
I have access to a nice outdoor range owned by an older gentleman (I've posted pics before) but the Keanu Reeves training video has me wanting something a bit more mobile.

Oh well its still nice to have a range that starts at 50 feet and goes out to scope distances.

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

It was August 20, 2018, and luckily for Greta Thunberg, PR guru Ingmar Rentzhog happened to be strolling past “on the way to work”. Mr Rentzhog, founder of green social network start-up We Don’t Have Time, was moved to see Ms Thunberg striking “alone against the whole world”.

That day, Mr Rentzhog posted the now-iconic image of Ms Thunberg to Instagram and Facebook, describing her protest and relaying the message from her flyers. “We kids usually don’t do what you tell us to do,” it said. “We do as you do. And since you grown-ups don’t give a shit about my future, I won’t either.”

According to the newspaper, the prospectus promised investors the company could be “extremely profitable” by creating viral environmental content to pull in money via digital ads from green-aligned firms.

The PR guru behind the rise of Greta Thunberg

n Francisco – The newest addition to the San Francisco skyline is a work of art: a mural depicting activist Greta Thunberg, designed to draw attention to climate change, CBS SF Bay Area reports.

GRETA on GREATA

"And yes, I write my own speeches. But since I know that what I say is going to reach many, many people I often ask for input. I also have a few scientists that I frequently ask for help on how to express certain complicated matters. I want everything to be absolutely correct so that I don’t spread incorrect facts, or things that can be misunderstood. "

Aaaah the naivety of youth.

WHO IS FUNDING GRETA??
AGAR: Who is funding Greta Thunberg’s world eco-adventure?

Last edited:
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

Greta Thunberg found a last-minute ride back across the Atlantic thanks to a pair of YouTubers after a crucial UN climate-change summit got moved from Chile to Spain

• Greta Thunberg is setting sail back across the Atlantic with an impromptu motley crew: two YouTuber Australians, their 11-month-old son, and a professional sailor.
  • The Australian couple answered Thunberg’s call for help getting back to Europe after the year’s most important UN climate-change summit, COP25, was moved from Chile to Spain.
  • It will take about three weeks to sail to Spain in the couple’s 48-foot catamaran called “La Vagabonde.” Thunberg should arrive just in time for COP25.

Greta Thunberg found a last-minute ride back across the Atlantic thanks to a pair of YouTubers after a crucial UN climate-change summit got moved from Chile to Spain

Austin_F

BAMF+
That's a great photoshop. The hand placement is perfect.the only giveaway is the lighting on her compared to him.

Stetson

BAMF
Sailing is fun. I hope the kid has a chance to have some fun on the trip.

Hope it doesn't bother her too much to find out when she takes a shit, she's feeding the fishes.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
To bad they couldn't photoshop the constipated look off her face.
I believe this thought could have merit.
It very well could be that she just needs a warm soapy enema...
...or twelve, then maybe she wouldn't be so full of shit.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Still amazed at how many of you are triggered by her...
Not necessarily by her but, by the powers behind her rise into the public eye.
It goes past appalling that any group would use a child with problems to attempt to further their cause.
They've shot themselves in the foot with it.

She does look constipated though.

I'm all for not destroying the planet today or this year, I haven't forgotten that I'm not separate or apart from it...
...yet.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Not necessarily by her but, by the powers behind her rise into the public eye.
It goes past appalling that any group would use a child with problems to attempt to further their cause.

She does look constipated though.

I'm all for not destroying the planet today or this year, I haven't forgotten that I'm not separate or apart from it...
...yet.
Remember when "Resting Bitch Face" was a thing? She has permanent bitch face.

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
I wish that were true. Unfortunately it isnt. They hit a home run with this little retard. Now they call her AssBurger's her "superpower"!!
and everyone just eats it up.
This is an object lesson in hype and spin.
I dont think we have seen a more effective publicity stunt since the self immolation of a buddhist monk

Thích Quảng Đức - Wikipedia

Last edited:
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Jeremy Clarkson finally recognises climate crisis during Asia trip

Jeremy Clarkson has made what could be the biggest reversal of his 30-year career. The anti-environmental columnist has, for the first time, accepted the existence of global heating after seeing the impact for himself.

In 2009, environmental campaigners dumped manure on Clarkson’s lawn in response to his attitude to global heating.

The BBC revealed on Saturday that Thunberg will guest-edit a Christmas special of Radio 4s’s Today programme. The campaigner is set to speak to leading figures in the fight against global heating and has commissioned reports from the Antarctic and Zambia.

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

Watch if you dare. I cant.

Shortly before Greta Thunberg was chosen as Time magazine's 2019 Person of the Year, the 16-year-old delivered a searing speech at a U.N. climate summit in Madrid.

In it, Thunberg admonished world leaders for failing to act with the urgency required to fix the climate crisis, calling many of the proposed pledges from wealthy countries to reduce greenhouse gas emissions inadequate.

"This is not leading. This is misleading," Thunberg said, noting that "most of these pledges do not include aviation, shipping, imported and exported goods, and consumption." She also acknowledged that these pledges let countries offset their emissions elsewhere, and that summits like the one she was attending could turn into opportunities for countries to "negotiate loopholes." She then pointed out the "clever ways" countries avoid action, like double counting emissions reductions. "This has to stop," Thunberg said.

Later in her speech, she said that the "real danger" comes from politicians and CEOs using "clever accounting and creative PR" rather than "real action."

climate change is causing me to not ride my grom as often since it has been raining off and on in Northern California San Jose area making the roads slippery for the grom tires and causing my riding gear esp my boots to be soaked with water and dirty road grim to clink to my motorcycle fender, wheels and engine parts. The cold temps at night causes me to turn on my heater and use more natural gas to heat my house. Climate Change is like a new buzz word in the world just as when I was a Surfer back in Hawaii when our motto was SAVE THE WHALE.

ride it like you stole it, Ride Safe all

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
How did the voting turn out for you last night?
Happy with the results?
Yes actually. I voted Green Party as a protest vote. Labour was led by the wrong man who had ostracised or got rid of anyone in the shadow cabinet who wasn't up his arse, instead of working with centrists who could have been very helpful to their cause. Now two things have to happen. Labour has to totally re-evaluate themselves and see exactly what the British public want from a Labour party in order for Labour to make themselves relevant again and the Tories have to carry out all the promises they made or be seen for the cunts they were thought to be...

Yes actually. I voted Green Party as a protest vote. Labour was led by the wrong man who had ostracised or got rid of anyone in the shadow cabinet who wasn't up his arse, instead of working with centrists who could have been very helpful to their cause. Now two things have to happen. Labour has to totally re-evaluate themselves and see exactly what the British public want from a Labour party in order for Labour to make themselves relevant again and the Tories have to carry out all the promises they made or be seen for the cunts they were thought to be...
A referendum was held on retarded left wing policies...and they were found wanting. Pray the same happens here in 2020.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Very good then.
I do enjoy when you get all rational and well reasoned.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...Greta is one of my favortite names but now I can never use it w/o people thinking I am some how referencing Thunburg...

...there is some relevance...dogs recycle everything, even their own poop...

…bad dog...!!!...shame on you...!!!...

Stetson

BAMF
A friend of mine has a daughter named Greta, probably 16 or 17 now. I hope she's not catching any shit for it.

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

Greta Thunberg apologized on Saturday for a comment that some interpreted as a threat of violence against politicians who ignore climate change. Thunberg said she was merely translating a Swedish expression into English and apologized for the way her comments may have come off.

"Yesterday I said we must hold our leaders accountable and unfortunately said 'put them against the wall,'" the 16-year-old climate activist tweeted on Saturday. "That's Swenglish: 'att ställa någon mot väggen' (to put someone against the wall) means to hold someone accountable."

"That's what happens when you improvise speeches in a second language," the Swede continued. "But of course I apologize if anyone misunderstood this. I can not enough express the fact that I — as well as the entire school strike movement — are against any possible form of violence. It goes without saying but I say it anyway."

Bet here PR handlers had to jump into action right quick to get a handle on that one...

Top Bottom