Great quote on Fox News tonight :)

VFR Rider

BAMF
Well said. In any debates I have had with left leaning individuals they eventually, and usually rather quickly, go from debating the issue to personal attacks.

hedgehog

BAMF
Well said. In any debates I have had with left leaning individuals they eventually, and usually rather quickly, go from debating the issue to personal attacks.
i have experienced this on this fórum, but not from liberals, normally starting with "we don´t care because you don´t live here!" especially if i have made a point that is difficult to dispute.

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
i have experienced this on this fórum, but not from liberals, normally starting with "we don´t care because you don´t live here!" especially if i have made a point that is difficult to dispute.
Eat a spotted dick :)

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Absolutely. When I discuss things with my liberal friends, it's point, counter point, point, counter point, opinion, counter opinion, opinion, counter opinion, then they just call me names :)

Ed

BAMF+
I'd reply to you more often, but I'm too busy now on Spanish forums telling British ex-pats how Americans think they should live their lives.

Top Bottom