Got me some Covid

RollieFree

BAMF
Positive. No idea when I was exposed. It’s not that bad. Had symptoms since the 30th. Certainly no worse than a regular seasonal cold type thing. Kinda feel “off”, bit of fever, aches in the back and joints, can’t sleep well at night, the usual. It’s actually been nice to have a few days of rest with nobody expecting anything of me. Honestly I could have worked through it.
RF

BigGar

high on placebo
Just keep an eye on your pulse ox and if it starts to drop, get thee to a hospital.
My mom was having an easy ride until the Covid pneumonia set in.
A couple weeks in the hospital and a run of Trump drugs got her well.
Get yourself some Ivermectin and do that protocol.

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
I think I got it as well......super rough night last night with 101.5 temperature and gnarly lower back pain. Supposed to get tested tomorrow.

Feel good today, 98 oxygen lever and no temp. I am hoping I don’t have a second round of fever tonight and shortness of breath

wormser77

BAMF+
Hot liquids and a daily do all vitamin!
Mine wasn't bad at all, the achy knees and other joints did suck!
Kick it's ass seabass!

OP
RollieFree

RollieFree

BAMF
Just went for a short walk. 65 and sunny here. Not bad for January. Lungs are tickling a bit but otherwise I think I “shit it out”. I’ll be working in my shop tomorrow. Sick or not, it was nice to have a couple days rest.
RF

Stites

Just went for a short walk. 65 and sunny here. Not bad for January. Lungs are tickling a bit but otherwise I think I “shit it out”. I’ll be working in my shop tomorrow. Sick or not, it was nice to have a couple days rest.
RF
Glad you are feeling good.

I went 12 hours with no fever and now that shit is back. How does the fever know to come back when I want to go to bed?

OP
RollieFree

RollieFree

BAMF
Happened to me the first few nights. Couldn’t sleep. Couldn’t get warm. Doesn’t last long. Shit it out. Not feeling good. Just better. Good enough to work at my own pace.
RF

Stites

My sister and husband are at 3 weeks plus right now. Neither is feeling better.
Wife’s parents both in their late 60s had a 3 week plus battle.

My neighbor who is in his 30s whom I am pretty sure I got this from has been going at it for the last 7 days.

• Red
Reactions: Red
OP
RollieFree

RollieFree

BAMF
Wife’s parents both in their late 60s had a 3 week plus battle.

My neighbor who is in his 30s whom I am pretty sure I got this from has been going at it for the last 7 days.
[/QUOTE
Hell...I’m 60. And again I’m sitting up in the middle of the night. A bit short of breath. Can’t sleep.
if I die before I wake...ahh hell I gotta get to sleep before any of that...
RF

Hell...I’m 60. And again I’m sitting up in the middle of the night. A bit short of breath. Can’t sleep.
RF[/QUOTE]

Stites

RF
3AM here, been in bed since 8PM. Not a second of sleep......that 4 hour nap I took today is really screwing me over. COVID test in a few hours

Last edited:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Insomnia seems to be a common issue, even with mild cases. It's hard not to feel like shit when you're not sick and can't sleep, let alone when you've got an illness. Good luck with the recovery.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Brother in law just came out of it, took a bit over 2 1/2 weeks. Felt fine the first 4-5 days, thought is was no big deal, then it got worse...had zero energy for weeks. played cards with him last night, all is well.

heal up guys :up:

I feel worse than that on a good day, you think covids bad, its nothing compared to old age.
Lol... I suffered from both simultaneously... wife and daughter had a fever and a slight cough. Me on the other hand got taken down thru there. Fever,chills diarrhea didn't want to eat for about a week. I firmly believe that there are several different strains running around. Yes, I'm supposedly immune now but I still want my vaccination asap..

Stites

5:15 AM not an ounce of sleep, busy mind apparently. Oxygen levels food at 96-100 and temp is gone although I had a slight fever when I went to bed.

Rollie next time you come through town again the pizza is on me

• Red
Reactions: Red

Jeff1216

BAMF
Apparently the lowest group in the US to contract COVID are smokers.

Perhaps we should all light up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wormser77

BAMF+
Anyone experience covid brain?
Hard to focus, lose train of thought ect....?
My wife did for a bit, seemed very scatterbrained and just couldn't focus. Talked to another friend who got it with his wife and said the covid brain really fucked with his head for about a week.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Getting my covid test in about an hour. Reports out of San Jose Hospital say they have 22 ER workers out and one dead from it. And they all received the vaccine.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
My very good friends 87 year old mom has it. Saturday night was here worst night. Could not breath and he called me asking if he should call the ambulance. Told them chances are she will be sidelined at that age and left to pass. Best bet was to put her in a standing position. Do not let fluid build up in her lungs. They stayed up the entire night keeping her up right and or sitting straight up. By Sunday afternoon she was betting better with a 92 O2 saturation.. by Monday she was up to 95. Today she is able to walk around the house on her own. Her strain was a light one but her age made a hard time of it.

What has changed since March of 2020 here is infections are still happening, deaths are strictly dependant on strain of covid and how well your body is able to combat it. Treatments are some what better but still we are far from a true treatment. My verdict is still out on vaccines.. not to be a Nomad about it but I feel time has not proven conclusive on the results just yet.

Speedy recovery to those that have it.

Stites

Finally fell asleep around 7AM. Had to get up at 8AM, test at 9AM.......been trying to sleep all day.

No dice! #wtf?

OP
RollieFree

RollieFree

BAMF
In bed at 10, laid awake until 3:00 no luck so I got up, took a long shower, watched some TV and tried again at 5:30. Up at 9:30. Tired all day. I guess it’s to be expected. Gotta get some work done though. It’s bothering me sitting around burning off the days.
Hope you get over it quickly. Looking forward to that pizza!
RF

Top Bottom