Got any good ex-wife stories?

chuck356

BAMF
First thing, hats off to couple who get married and stay married. I hoped to be in one of these, but my first marriage was a clusterfuck. She was controlling, I was never happy, she took me for a lot of money I made back in the good days. The divorce took 9 or 10 months, I thought that bitch would NEVER leave! Two fond memories: walking out of court after the divorce trial and feeling free, and walking back into my empty house after she left. Now my second marriage is 100% the opposite, she is my love, and my best friend! Almost 9 years of great times!

nomad

BAMF
This shit happens EVERY DAY to thousands of men. Wake up guys sheeesh

“The other most common suicide victims are divorced and/or estranged fathers like Derrick Miller. In fact, a divorced father is ten times more likely to commit suicide than a divorced mother, and three times more likely to commit suicide than a married father.

According to Los Angeles divorce consultant Jayne Major:

“Divorced men are often devastated by the loss of their children. It’s a little known fact that in the United States men initiate only a small number of the divorces involving children. Most of the men I deal with never saw their divorces coming, and they are often treated very unfairly by the family courts.'”

Men are the overwhelming majority of rape victims.

The Facts About Men and Boys

The Facts About Men and Boys

Time Magazine celebrated #KillAllMen, saying it was just a joke, and celebrated its creator as a hero and not a hatemonger.

For instance, the author encourages you to go to one of 53 websites to upload articles falsely accusing your target of abusing women, rape, getting arrested, having warrants out for them… any number of things. The goal is to affect Google search results. The more negative press you put out there, the more likely this is what will show up when their name is searched. Say, for instance, a prospective employer wants to hire the target
That is what women read

This is what you need to read
Writing Misogyny

FACT:
Women make 88 percent of all U.S. retail purchases. (whos money are they spending???)
Some experts even predict that, by 2020, women will control most of the money in America. (and the UK, AUS, Sweeden, Denmark........)

This is the real Feminist goal, NOT EQUALITY. They want power! all of it! Everything! Kids, money, control, everything!

Last edited:
Hookers, beer, motorcycles,cars, trucks, man toys, fish and hunt or hang with friends when you want. Once married Once divorced, never again.

Being Free and Happy is better than being tied down and stepped on.

Best line ever to a new lover of your EX, how did I taste.

BigGar

high on placebo
This is NORMAL !!
This shit happens EVERY DAY to thousands of men. Wake up guys sheeesh

“The other most common suicide victims are divorced and/or estranged fathers like Derrick Miller. In fact, a divorced father is ten times more likely to commit suicide than a divorced mother, and three times more likely to commit suicide than a married father.

According to Los Angeles divorce consultant Jayne Major:

“Divorced men are often devastated by the loss of their children. It’s a little known fact that in the United States men initiate only a small number of the divorces involving children. Most of the men I deal with never saw their divorces coming, and they are often treated very unfairly by the family courts."
^ 100% true ^

My cousin Paulie, a sometime member here who a few others met at Laguna Seca, went through an incredible amount of insanity. Ex accused him and his mother (my aunt) of sexually abusing their daughters. Absolutely zero evidence and he didn't see his daughters for six months. It cost him a shit ton of money, but in the end he won full custody of his daughters and moved a couple of states away from his ex. He's got a little boy now with his new bride and she's a keeper. He does allow his daughters to visit their mom if they wish, and they usually spend some time both grandparents houses in the summer, along with seeing their mom a bit.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
My story was told in the early oughts, snippets came after the regular board crashes,
Didn't have kids, so that was never a factor.
The dead ex was deeply sick in the head, too. :screama:

VFR Rider

BAMF
Watched a good buddy of mine hitch his wagon to a girl about half his age. She was 25 and he was 55. When he told me they were getting married I had serious cause for concern. He owns a couple businesses and is pretty wealthy. She was a hot little number with a smoking body and a history of drug abuse......and he knew this. He paid a quarter million to buy her an existing dog kennel and grooming business that she badly wanted. Fast forward to five years later and she filed for divorce. While he was away running his businesses she acquires friends with a large trailer and starts moving his shit to an undisclosed location. We are talking motorcycles, saws, a generator, huge Snap On tool cabinet full of tools and anything else she could get. She has an ex cop who is helping her. She ran up credit cards, took thousands in cash from a safe at one of his businesses etc. She dumped a huge load of trash and dog shit from the kennel into a storage building in his back yard. He will get most of his things back but she is making it hard for him to do because the lawyer she is sucking off says it is marital property. Fortunately he has a prenup but she is trying to get that thrown out.

My sympathy for him is limited due to the fact that he went into this thinking with his dick and his ego. He was so proud of his "trophy wife".

Last edited:

pimpslayer

BAMF+
Watched a good buddy of mine hitch his wagon to a girl about half his age. She was 25 and he was 55.
/------------------/
My sympathy for him is limited due to the fact that he went into this thinking with his dick and his ego. He was so proud of his "trophy wife".
I feel sorry for the guy, but, by 55, you would think a person would have a basic knowledge of human behavior and know better.

"No sympathy for self abuse..." - been my mantra for 30 years.

Austin_F

BAMF+
I wonder if we'll be reading about the guy with the private museum and his trophy wife one of these days.

I never did understand why George Clooney bothered to get married this late in life. If I were him I'd just continue to have girlfriends until my dick stopped working.

High class hookers and Asian massage places with happy ending is your best friend.

Stay Happy My Friend

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
Im I the only one thats amused at bragging about tasting exes while regularly employing hookers?? lol Like comparing a portapotty to a marble tiled bathroom. Sure the marble is cold but it hasnt been shit on by every clock puncher with a tool belt...lol

DUCHUNTER

"I am Jacks _______"
Yeah --- I got good stories but not about my x-wife.............:biggrin1a:

nomad

BAMF
Underage girl shuts down best bar in town following wet T Shirt contest

Vegas12

BAMF+
Im I the only one thats amused at bragging about tasting exes while regularly employing hookers?? lol Like comparing a portapotty to a marble tiled bathroom. Sure the marble is cold but it hasnt been shit on by every clock puncher with a tool belt...lol
No....no you're not.

It's like that one guy who spends $10k on a mini bike to save money on gas....but stop being a hater!!!!

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
I went full term on my marriage contract, when her death parted us after 42 years two weeks I realized I'd been better off marrying and divorcing a hundred times than what I went through when she died.

Losing your money and someone you hate has no comparison.

Vegas12

BAMF+
I had a guy ask me how I could stand fucking his ex's wore out pussy. I told him it was great after I got past the 2 inches he used...........
Just past 36 years with my lovely bride.

As wonderful as it's been, I told her I needed some new pussy.

She looks at me and says, "If you had 2 more inches, you'd have some new pussy right here!!!"

(shamelessly plaguerized from a comedian....just can't recall who)

I was at a buddy's shop one night when he was telling me and another guy he wanted some strange pussy. At that moment his wife stepped out from behind the door and told him if his dick was an inch longer he could get some strange at home.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Okay,

After the trying to slash my throat with a steak knife episode things were a bit tense around the house to say the least.
I wasn't completely sure that she wanted to kill me until after I got her to move the fuck out.
A week or so after she's in her new place with our daughter and she tells me she's a little concerned and would like for me to bring the old shotgun,
which likely hasn't been fired since the 1800's, over so she can at least have something to threaten would be local trouble makers with.
I guess she didn't know I knew there was a cop living next door to her who she could have told anything to make him believe I was coming over to kill her or whatever.

So, I told her the gun was too old and there was no ammo for it besides it being a terrible idea to bring an unloaded gun into play in any bad situation.
I ended it saying there was no way I'd be bringing any weapon around for her to use for whatever.
It slowly sunk in that she was indeed trying to get me shot to death, over the next couple of days.
The fucking bitch had spent a good deal of time trying to gas light me over the last couple of years together and then would feign ignorance of what that even was.
Slowly I realized that she had been a lying whore the whole time when I had just considered our differences and misunderstanding to be cultural and without malice.
There was/is still malice but, I don't play anymore.

I'm still leery of her and she still constantly tries to fuck with my head when it comes to our daughter.
Two years and ten months left of sending that crazy bitch money and then I'll never have to have contact with her again.

It's D. Hookers from here on out mainly because of their honesty...
...and they get the fuck out afterward.

CID

BAMF+
I've got two ex wives and I'm starting to see a pattern in my relationships.

I always thought it was because I was sick of their shit, but apparently it's got something to do with me doing whatever I want, not caring THEN being a dick after I get sick of their shit.

The-Man-Who-Knew-Too-Little.jpg

nomad

BAMF
Just keep in mind, it could be worse...

Female Sociopaths are very very dangerous

nomad

BAMF
Not all Psychopaths are criminal like this one

Angela Simpson - On August 3, 2009, Simpson lured Neely (the victim), a wheelchair-bound male, into her Phoenix apartment with promises of drugs and sex. Neely was then tortured for three days. Those three days included being beaten, stabbed about 50 times, had a 3-inch nail hammered into his skull and had teeth pulled out. On August 5, 2009, Simpson finally killed Neely, cut his throat and dismembered the body. After being caught, Simpson exclaimed, “I’m a little upset that I won’t be able to, you know, kill more snitches, but I have no remorse about killing him (Neely). Simpson pleaded guilty on March 29, 2012 and was sentenced to life in prison with 14 additional years on April 2, 2012.

BilletMan

BAMF+
Are you single again? Wife number two was fairly recent?
I've got two ex wives and I'm starting to see a pattern in my relationships.

I always thought it was because I was sick of their shit, but apparently it's got something to do with me doing whatever I want, not caring THEN being a dick after I get sick of their shit.

CID

BAMF+
Are you single again? Wife number two was fairly recent?
Nah I was married when I was a kid for about 2 seconds, then the next one (you met her) was around for about 25 years. I'm working on my 3rd now... We're still in phase one: "Doing whatever I want", but I hope to transition to Phase 2 soon. :razz:

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
you meet and start dating a gal. You like 95% of said gal except she steals silverware from restaurants when you dine out. Are you going to try to change her?

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
Nah I was married when I was a kid for about 2 seconds, then the next one (you met her) was around for about 25 years. I'm working on my 3rd now... We're still in phase one: "Doing whatever I want", but I hope to transition to Phase 2 soon. :razz:
I'm always in phase one, it's in my contract.

CID

BAMF+
you meet and start dating a gal. You like 95% of said gal except she steals silverware from restaurants when you dine out. Are you going to try to change her?
Dudes don't try to change chicks... changing the other is a chick's proclivity.

Mine stole french fries from a kid when he wasn't looking. I'm a square and it pissed me off seeing a little kid get taken like that, so I put it up here for the collective and most figured it was ok.
She tried to share them with me, so given those facts I figured things can't be all that bad. The last one would've kept them all to herself.

Mine stole french fries from a kid when he wasn't looking. I'm a square and it pissed me off seeing a little kid get taken like that, so I put it up here for the collective and most figured it was ok.
Ugh, I remember that. I can't believe people would excuse that shit.

Now we got people stealing silverware?

Goddamn...

CID

BAMF+
silverware I'd not care about, as long as they get matching pairs -- but them chicks that feel like they gotta take all the condiment packets they can from the chink restaurants like bag ladies.... nah can't go with that shit.

Vegas12

BAMF+
silverware I'd not care about, as long as they get matching pairs -- but them chicks that feel like they gotta take all the condiment packets they can from the chink restaurants like bag ladies.... nah can't go with that shit.

Fuck!! I guess you and I are done...😔

What if I promise to give back the packets of scorcher hot sauce I snagged from Del Taco??

I feel so dirty now.

CID

BAMF+
Look I can even see why people take a lot... but when you're storing that shit in your fridge just in case you don't take enough NEXT time? :timeout:
I've even seen people take hot sauce bottles from the table. I mean like what is it that possesses somebody to say "WOW -- this is the best used by 20 people Pete's Hot Sauce I've ever had -- I gotta take it!!" :smashtard:

Top Bottom