Got any good ex-wife stories?

simon520

Fixes humans and shoots everything else
I keep hinting that I have a story for y’all. It’s playing out and nearing completion. It involves a pretty humbling experience of homelessness and pennilessness. And finding out what you’ll go through for your kids.
I have a soon to be ex wife who won’t do a fucking thing for her kids. Literally nada. Fucking Satan incarnate.

she literally steals their educational money. Admits to it; takes out all the educational money (that I gave her when Gar sold a truck for me) days before she filed for divorce and puts it in cash in a safe deposit box.

amazingly, $30 grand in cash didn’t appear on her asset statement. Which it should have if she’d cleaned out the accounts. Eventually, she opened new accounts for the kids at a different bank. 10 months into the divorce. No explanation of where the money came from other than “she rolled the money over into new accounts.” Yeah after 10 months?
She got caught with her hand in the kitty.

the new accounts now have her name and the kids name and a new thing that the funds are held until the kid is 21. Wasn’t that way previously- was until age 18. Two kids are 18 and need their money.
Mother refuses to release the dough. Daughter is being paid for by me alone (wife refuses to help with college). 10 grand would help tremendously.

People are fucking cunts.

rumble phish

BAMF+
I got a pretty good one. Tore apart a 30 year friendship. Losing the friend hurt more than losing the wife, but in the long run I gained a lot more than I ever had. Still, I miss the friend more than I can say.

That's all I'll say here.

quiver

BAMF
I had gotten exhausted from all the fighting.
after 23 1/2 years, I had thought I knew him. I didn't.
I had no idea of how mean and vindictive things would get.
I thought he knew me.
I wanted to avoid conflict and turmoil. I just wanted to walk away. here, take all of it, all I wanted was my name and to be left alone.
that wasn't a good enough deal.

he underestimated me. he thought he had the upper hand and I would stay with him rather than lose what I had worked for.
kind of took my good nature for granted and started things when I was down after my mother passed.
he didn't realize how much of my dad was in my nature. I had to find my own backbone,
I dug my bootheels in and was as stubborn as the day is long.

he didn't realize that I had proof that I had paid for the house, land, taxes and home insurance and had it paid off in 14 years.
i grew up with my mother, knew his mother, so i had a need for separate accounts, direct deposit, allotments, and receipts.
he kept all of his own stuff, vehicles, truck, bike, tractor, trailer,4-wheeler, guns, tools, military retirement ect.

i thought it was fair and equitable. I kept my own stuff. i never asked for any of his military retirement and he stopped asking for a part of mine.
it was awful to admit that he just wanted power and control. I had to listen about wimmens being in power and control
when I was on the opposite end of the spectrum, I was legally disabled, I had to legally prove that I have a value.

sold the ny house and 22 1/2 acres of land, bought another house, 2 1/2 acres fenced with a pool, in alabama. to see my grands grow up.
the alabama home will be paid off april or so next year. the pool is a lot of work, upkeep, but I absolutely love it.

I had a stroke 27 march 2016, I basically went to sleep on a Saturday, 26 march and woke up in icu some time Tuesday.
I was not expected to survive the brain pressures, my blood pressure readings, I cracked 276/173.
I was on a respirator for 24 hours, my right eye was bulging out of my head.
my daughter had to make the hard call to sign my dnr paperwork and call my brother down from ny to say goodbye.

I walked out of the hospital Thursday. spent a year or so learning the basics, to read write, walk, eat, and such.
like most brain injury people, I had to learn how to talk without calling someone a cunt or other such swear words that I had never said in my whole life.
I had to be driven to appointments, and my sense of independence went into the shitter.
I had to learn to live, drive again.

I don't need someone to save me, I am no damsel in distress in need of saving.
I am capable of being able to save myself.

I don't do bars, on line dating, I am good by myself.
I am a firm believer that people need to learn how to be alone. learn to be comfortable alone and by themselves before you get involved with other peoples.

my oldest grand daughter just turned 16, has her license and all the high school drama that all that entails, that I can't stand.
her bio-lady mother always pointed out that I was not her real grandmother, that I was not blood related.
bio lady od'd on drugs when my sweetpea was 10 or 11.
my daughter adopted the 2 "steps"

I am still and will be their granny, I do not correct, or speak of their biological mother's demise or such. it's improper to me.

the best revenge is to live well, to spite or despite them.
like living with an incurable. long-term chronic illness :)

Last edited:

gsteve

BAMF+
I’m trying real hard to not be a bitter woman hater. Hate might be the wrong word. But with my most recent experience and the one prior , add in what I’m seeing in my swims in the single pool the last few months , bitter and discouraged is what I am. Any wife story that starts with “ex” makes total sense.
What happened to these cute sweet things I saw in my 20s? Now all I see is manipulation, game playing and lies. I took a shot at the online thing. If you want to see how low the bar can get , look there. I have to admit I’m missing the good times you can have with them , I’m not totally talking sex but of course that’s a major plus. But I don’t know if I’ll ever trust one enough again to let one get close again.

RobBase

BAMF
I was lucky.
My first wife and I divorced after 4 years together. No kids, 1 house, joint and separate bank accounts.
I paid for the divorce papers ($300.00), we split up our stuff and money, she kept the house and paid me $30,000.00 for the
equity in the house. She was a really decent woman that had issues I was too young to pick up on when we married.

Her best present to me was my present wife......17 years and still going strong.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Have an uncle who just lost his wife. She was 86 and bed sick for the last 15 years. He stood by her side and cared for her, bathed her carried her fed her wiped her ass...

When she died, she had modified her will and left all her wealth to a nephew. (she had a considerable farm with over 2000 acres worth a few mil) She left him with no house no land, just his pension, as she was the wealthy one in their family.
He rented a place, called my mother and was telling her the story and how women could be more evil than Lucifer

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
Have an uncle who just lost his wife. She was 86 and bed sick for the last 15 years. He stood by her side and cared for her, bathed her carried her fed her wiped her ass...
When she died, she had modified her will and left all her wealth to a nephew. (she had a considerable farm with over 2000 acres worth a few mil) She left him with no house no land, just his pension, as she was the wealthy one in their family.
He rented a place, called my mother and was telling her the story and how women could be more evil than Lucifer
something is amiss with that story. Nobody hangs around a dying spouse for an "inheritance" reward. Tis part of the problem with money & marriages.

quiver

BAMF

yeah well, my ex called me Lucy lol

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...

Geebus.
I bet he either cheated on her and she never forgave him (no excuse).
Or she was just so mentally ill at the time that she didn't understand the incredible pain he went through taking care of her.
Fifteen years of hell for both of them. :(

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Ehh, I have an awful ex-fiancee story but I handled it so badly that I don't care to share.
Let's just say it involved her and her tomboy childhood guy friends.
That tomboy shit doesn't end just because they grow up to have boobs and long hair.

Otherwise... #bachelorlife :up:

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag to you
Been with my bride for 25 years in June and married for 24 years in a few months.

I was a cocky rough around the edges Jarhead who thought his shit didn’t stink. I have her to thanks for helping me be a well rounded person. This woman has stood by my side through a tour in the Marines, me wanting to open a business and she has encouraged just about every motorcycle I have ever bought.

To this day she continues to stand by my side and support me and my ideas good or bad. They are out there and I got a good one.

Sounds like fertile grounds for some good stories....
No, no, negative. First I'd like to say every one of these stories are dumb because they obviously involve women.

Secondly, maybe this Gordon Lighfoot quote can shed some light: "Sometimes I think it's a sin, When I feel like I'm winnin' when I'm losin' again" Pretty much sums up break up drama.

And third, every one of these bitches thought time would heal the pain and they could just step back in if they wanted to. These bitches have all been handed the gift of silence, because I don't fuk with exes. Now that's a win.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
the "ex" wife thing is amusing to me. Ya'll mother effers are still letting em live rent free in your hade™

Marrying once... I can see. Maybe a 2nd time... maaaaaaybe. Those tend to stick.
Beyond that... whats wrong with a common law co habitate type situation?? My mother has been married 9 fucking times. She bangs like a screen door in a summer storm...lol :fu:
Its almost embarrasing. I do I do I do I do I do I do I do I do I do... haha

Also Ive got the perspective of hindsight here...lol. All my shit is down the road being worn by some other guy.

nomad

BAMF
I keep hinting that I have a story for y’all. It’s playing out and nearing completion. It involves a pretty humbling experience of homelessness and pennilessness. And finding out what you’ll go through for your kids.
I have a soon to be ex wife who won’t do a fucking thing for her kids. Literally nada. Fucking Satan incarnate.

she literally steals their educational money. Admits to it; takes out all the educational money (that I gave her when Gar sold a truck for me) days before she filed for divorce and puts it in cash in a safe deposit box.

amazingly, $30 grand in cash didn’t appear on her asset statement. Which it should have if she’d cleaned out the accounts. Eventually, she opened new accounts for the kids at a different bank. 10 months into the divorce. No explanation of where the money came from other than “she rolled the money over into new accounts.” Yeah after 10 months?
She got caught with her hand in the kitty.

the new accounts now have her name and the kids name and a new thing that the funds are held until the kid is 21. Wasn’t that way previously- was until age 18. Two kids are 18 and need their money.
Mother refuses to release the dough. Daughter is being paid for by me alone (wife refuses to help with college). 10 grand would help tremendously.

People are fucking cunts.
Really sorry to hear that Simon. Your first divorce I assume? It doesnt reach completion when there are kids involved, just FYI and the notion that women should play fair, be honest, be accountable, be nice, be responsible, be hard working... etc etc after separation is statistically not likely in First world countries where Family Law courts see parental disputes as open season on Fathers.

Just FYI, Bar Associations routinely oppose attempts at any law reform that empowers men, automatically guarantees shared custody etc because they understand that the best to way to separate a parent from his money, is to keep his kids from him. To do that, she has to be able to get away with all that crap.

There is a reason 85% of divorces are filed by women, and its not because their men are abusive or asshats....

All I want to know is why a 16 w Asbergers can get an audience anywhere in the world and mew cant catch a break in decades?

Its not women that are disadvantaged, its men. Men do all the dangerous, dirty and hard jobs, commit suicide, get killed...

International Men's Day 2019: the shocking statistics you need to know

One in five men die before they hit 65
Fewer boys finish secondary education with a minimum of five C grades at GCSE, including English and Maths
Men are 57% more likely to be a victim of violent crime
Around 1,000 men are raped every month
Around one million children in the UK have no contact with their fathers
86% of rough sleepers are men

Men die by suicide 3.53 times more often than women. Every day 123 men in the US and 84 men in the UK take their own lives.

FREE 3 Minute Depression Test & Screening. Get Instant Results.
How do you score?

Ask not what other men can do for you, but what you can do for men!

Last edited:

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
No, no, negative. First I'd like to say every one of these stories are dumb because they obviously involve women.

Secondly, maybe this Gordon Lighfoot quote can shed some light: "Sometimes I think it's a sin, When I feel like I'm winnin' when I'm losin' again" Pretty much sums up break up drama.

And third, every one of these bitches thought time would heal the pain and they could just step back in if they wanted to. These bitches have all been handed the gift of silence, because I don't fuk with exes. Now that's a win.
If she did it once, she'll do it again.

-Ginzo

gsteve

BAMF+
If all the Dvc stories I know of , it’s almost bang in 80% being started by the woman. Of those about 60% of the time the man thought things were fine , not great but fine. Some are pretty fresh so the final outcome isn’t very final but only one I know is the woman happier because if it. The rest are mean bitter shrews now.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Ehh, I have an awful ex-fiancee story but I handled it so badly that I don't care to share.
Let's just say it involved her and her tomboy childhood guy friends.
That tomboy shit doesn't end just because they grow up to have boobs and long hair.

Otherwise... #bachelorlife :up:
Come on.

We want to hear it. You want to tell us.

It's a good day for story telling, let's go.

gsteve

BAMF+
I’ll put this out there cuz it’s fresh in my head. I was dating a gal for 5 years , ended a year ago. Some may remember some of the facts so I’ll be brief. Her husband was a friend , not a best buddy type but a good guy and friend. He died of cancer at 50. During the cancer I helped where I could , taking their dog for weekends cuz he was young and they didn’t have time for him. Helping where I could. After he died we stayed in touch , 3 months later she says. Want to go for lunch with me and her daughter? He do and that’s where it started. Within 6 months it was a full blown relationship. We got along great , best gf I ever had. I’m getting away from the point here... but you get the idea. His brother is also a friend , no where as close as the husband and I were. I saw him at the gym maybe 6 months ago. It was the first time we have spoken since the husband died as there was a huge fight going on between the wife and his side of the family. All about Money of course as he ran a large family owned company. So in the gym we had a brief chat and I brought up a shitty rumour I’d heard a few times. That she and I had something going on before he died. I wanted him to know I’d heard it and if he had heard it I wanted to make it as clear as possible that was in no way true. I brought it up , he says “ well yea I had heard that , from her , she told us that”! I was blown away... I told Him I didn’t understand why she would say that , it makes her look awful , me too. Add to that she doesn’t get along with him or his wife so why would she admit that to them even it it was true? Over the past few months I’ve run into him a few times and it’s always been friendly. I suggest we grab a coffee some day. We did yesterday. He has never been in his brothers house since the funeral as the shit hit the fan leading to a 5 year long legal battle and both sides not being very friendly. I wanted to tell him that for the 5 years I was in the wife’s life , his brother was never forgotten , his pics every where and he was spoken about often and fondly. I told his daughter all the cool stories about her dad , showed her all the pics of him and I hunting and skiing together. I thought he’d like to know this , and he was glad to hear it. I also brought up the thing about her and I having something going on while he was alive. I said “ maybe she was thinking about it , mentally had a thing for me at that time, maybe that’s what she was admitting to , but it absolutely didn’t happen.” I went over the whole time frame again. He replies “ yea I don’t get it either , but that’s what she told us , we remember thinking it was crazy that she would admit to that to us , we even said, well if it had to be anyone we are glad it’s you , someone we like and trust”.
Lots of things came out , it wasn’t supposed to be a trash her meeting and it wasn’t , but stuff came out that if even half accurate makes me wonder how she could hide that side from me so well.
Shits crazy out there....!

Last edited:
Back in my youth, when I was all destroyed from losing my first "love" my boss at the time gave some great advice.

First he says, "90% of the time when a woman wants to leave a man it's for someone else"
Then, "There is no such thing as a nice breakup, be ready for a war, or be ready to get walked all over"

Austin_F

BAMF+
can't wait to hear the whole story.

life lesson for young people.

Yeah paragraphs are a lot easier than whole stories. I'll do one paragraph, maybe a haiku later.

I'm totally against any physical abuse, once it goes there it is DONE.
So this 90 pound bitch tried to kick my ass so I shoved her across the room. I had ripped shirt, one scratch on my face.
I didn't know she called the police, when they showed up she let them in my house. Strike 2.
After they left I told her she better be gone by the time I got home from work the next day.
And she was. She didn't travel light either. I feel kinda bad about that.

nomad

BAMF

“Lucifer’s Daughter” – Introducing The Female Psychopath

There is line between integrity and sociopathy. In the context of divorce it is very clearly defined by false DV accusations designed to deprive a children of a parent.
To do this they commit several very severe machiavellian acts, The most significant, is when they bear false witness against you. That one is specifically mentioned in the 10 commandments because of the magnitude of its "evil" or to put it another way, the amount of impact from committing such an act. The commandment was written "against thy neighbor" and is interpreted to mean lying about anything, but it is the act of lying as part of a scheme to victimize someone close to you that makes it truly machiavellian. When it affects more than one person, say an adult and three kids, not only does the number of people affected amplify the evil, but also that some of them are innocent, children.

Lying under oath is more of a man made construct and is utterly meaningless in Family Law. No one is ever convicted of this in family law. Doing all this for personal gain, knowing that the children are bonded to a good father, is utterly narcissistic.

These women lost their moral compass way back , probably before you ever knew them. Many may never exhibit these traits in such extreme and obvious ways, but you can see them if you know what to look for and how to draw it out. Its there in the decisions and actions that have unimportant consequences as much as the ones that have enormous consequences.

Sociopaths are everywhere.
The Psychopath Code · GitBook (Legacy)

Once a woman displays this kind of personality disorder, you have uncovered the true nature of the beast.. The best approach is the super nice and calm approach because they use the strategy of provocation, which they are very good at, to generate anger in you, to justify their next attack. "You did x so im going to do y". They are really just managing a huge amount of shame, and interaction or even the thought of you makes them aware of that shame. They believe that if they can eradicate you, they can eradicate the shame. Understanding that, mitigates the self doubt , self blame and depression men suffer in the aftermath of a relationship with a sociopath.

Women like this are the scourge of modern society in the context of feminism because they are given the benefit of the doubt. Your job is to just stay in the game until the kids reach 13 or so when they will be heard and get a mental health professional assigned to your case. Thats a long uphill battle you got there and you should seriously consider giving all the guns to a friend/relative until the dust settles in this day and age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still trying to think of a way to encapsulate my saga with women into a reasonable span of words but it’s just not possible, so I’ll just say I’m a 2 striker but hit it out of the park on the 3rd swing, this month makes it 19 years and I can say with lethal conviction that death is the only thing that will ever separate us, she is now 37 and I turn 53 in January and the fire is blazing brighter than it ever has, honestly.

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag to you
Still trying to think of a way to encapsulate my saga with women into a reasonable span of words but it’s just not possible, so I’ll just say I’m a 2 striker but hit it out of the park on the 3rd swing, this month makes it 19 years and I can say with lethal conviction that death is the only thing that will ever separate us, she is now 37 and I turn 53 in January and the fire is blazing brighter than it ever has, honestly.
I am doing the math right? You met when she was 18 and you were 34? That’s a hell of an age difference, that said we have several couples in our family with bigger spans in age and they have all been together 25-30 years so it works

BigGar

high on placebo
Is Agri still around? Haven't heard from him in months and he had a myriad of health issues going on. I think he also had a boatload of cautionary tales to tell about his ex. Hoping he's o.k.

OC, my son will be 37 in a month and has been with his gf for three years or so. She's 22 now and I'm hoping it works out for them. I think she's a good kid.

RobBase

BAMF
I am doing the math right? You met when she was 18 and you were 34? That’s a hell of an age difference, that said we have several couples in our family with bigger spans in age and they have all been together 25-30 years so it works
It does work depending on the people.
My dad was 52 and my mom was 22 when they married. My dad was 61 when I was born and I have a younger brother by 3 years.
Growing up I never knew any difference, except my dad did spend lots of time preparing me for life without him being around to help out. Probably why I have such a strong sense of self-reliance.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
My first wife was 2 yrs younger than me and we divorced after 25 yrs

My 2nd wife just turned 34, I'm 51
If it goes the distance fine, if it doesn t, I'll trade her in for another one.
Women will be the last thing that I worry about. Couple kilos of pure feta and a baby goat and I'll get me another fresh one.

This thread got me thinking about the age difference between me and my wife, as well as between me and some of my old girlfriends. My wife is 7 years younger than me. A couple of the more memorable girlfriends were about the same differential.

A Little Thanksgiving Story

The biggest age differential of all was between me and Sylvia, who was 35 when I was 23. A gorgeous MILF before that term was invented. Pretty face, blonde, hot body, big natural tits… you get the idea. By Thanksgiving 1988(?) our time together (a few years off-and-on) had run its course, and we were Splitsville. I lived with my parents at the time and was awakened Thanksgiving morning by my mother’s knock on my bedroom door. She peeked around the door to tell me that Sylvia was downstairs to see me.

I was hungover as fuck and really didn’t want to go downstairs to ask her why she was there. Her visit was totally out of the blue; hadn’t heard from her in a while. So, I asked my mom to send Sylvia up to my room, which she did. Sylvia walks in, closes the door behind her, comes over and sits on the edge of the bed. We talk. She wants me to spend Thanksgiving with her. I tell her I can’t because my family was hosting Thanksgiving dinner. My grandmother, aunt, uncle, and all my cousins would be arriving later.

She really wants to be alone with me, she says. I finally tell her if she strips naked and fucks me right then and there, that I will get out of bed and roll somewhere with her, but I’ve got to be back home before my relatives arrive. She stands up and takes her sweater off, then her jeans. Walks over and locks the door. Just smokin’ hot. Always was. I take her lacey bra and panties off her, and she bangs me right there in my parents’ house, Thanksgiving morning. Great surprise.

So, we get dressed, I brush my teeth and wash the glaze off my face, and we head out, in her car. No destination. We stop at a convenience store, she buys a couple bottles of wine, a corkscrew, and a couple cups. I’m driving, she’s bartending. The heat in her car wasn’t worth a damn and we were cold after an hour, or so. We end up at a hotel in Mansfield, OH. Hot shower to warm up, sex in the shower. Climb into a cozy bed, fuck until room service brings us turkey dinner. We spend the rest of the evening in bed. Finally, I tell her we need to roll because I have to work in the morning.

I get back home, hopefully in time to say hello to my relatives. My mom tells me they’ve been gone for 3 hours. Oh well, they understood, I’m sure. They knew Sylvia.
She calls me at work the next day, says she forgot her watch ($$) in Mansfield, wants me to take her back to the hotel that night to get it. I’m like, nah. I need to recuperate. Thanks for a great Thanksgiving, though!

Top Bottom