GOP gettin all soft,,, on reefer ?

CID

Holy Sweet Chocolate Jesus... lol -- Big Pharm's gotta be shittin in their pants. I'll believe it when I see it.. all that lobbying money's gonna go to whoever wants to 'just say no' -- the dems will want that cash and they'll start saying how we gotsta save the children!!

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
Anybody using marijuana for anything in the United States is breaking Federal law.
No different than an illegal alien.
When marijuana cultivation, sale, and use is completely eliminated, then it can be legalized.
Anything less is just amnesty.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I would be pretty happy if they would just let me grow mind and leave me alone...

Anybody using marijuana for anything in the United States is breaking Federal law.
When marijuana cultivation, sale, and use is completely eliminated, then it can be legalized.

Buzz kill !!!!!

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Narc much?

:)

Wretch

amazingly graceful
So, you're saying one can get just as high smoking illegal aliens?:-?

Seems kind of odd we haven't heard of this sooner...
...I'd imagine drying them out is a lot more work. :neutral:

Stetson

BAMF
It's ridiculous it's taken this long. 30+ states have already said "Fuck you" to the Feds. Who works for who?

this would be a ridiculous win for the GOP if they push this before the november elections...

the amount of money legal states are pulling in tax wise cant be ignored forever...someone is going to cash in on that at a federal level.

simon520

Fixes humans and shoots everything else
4D chess game
Trump needs to federally legalize dope

I mean for fucks sake it’s a goddamn plant. A weed. How can you make a fucking weed illegal? Stupid mothwrfuckers.

GOP could ensure another 4 Year’s for trump with a legalizing bill.

And not a bullshit half ass one- a real fucking “this shit ain’t illegal anymore you can fucking grow 20 plants and smoke it and do whatever the fuck you want bill.” No taxation. They don’t tax my fucking carrots.

then they can go all Walter white on the chinks and their synthetic fentanyl. I mean I’m for legalizing that shit to frankly if you’re dumb enough to fucking smoke and/or Inject narcotics then you deserve to suffer the consequences. And if you steal to support your habit you should have your hands chopped off.

believe at worst case he can simply do like he did with the obamacare penalty and simply order federal law enforcement to stop "enforcing" crimes involving recreational use of marijuana.

that said, I have to imagine that more and more local police departments even in states where its still "illegal" have stopped prosecuting folks busted with recreational quantities unless you are a real asshole.

writing has been on the wall for many years now, wouldnt surprise me one bit to see trump cash in on this before his 8 years are up.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I think I will get all soft on some reefer...

CID

so so true... and so so very sad.

Top Bottom