General Purpose Gun Thread

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Ok, so I "miked" a few 10 yard targets (two of them, and one plate on the Texas Star) at a match last weekend, so I figured it gots to be the gun.

I took it to the indoor shooting range (Shooters World in Tampa) and shot it at 25 yards freestyle, then 10 yards strong hand, and 10 yards weak hand.

The sights must have been off at the match, but got bounced back in place in my shooting bag?

What else could it have been?

:)

gsxrian

BAMF
Ok, so I "miked" a few 10 yard targets (two of them, and one plate on the Texas Star) at a match last weekend, so I figured it gots to be the gun.

I took it to the indoor shooting range (Shooters World in Tampa) and shot it at 25 yards freestyle, then 10 yards strong hand, and 10 yards weak hand.

The sights must have been off at the match, but got bounced back in place in my shooting bag?

View attachment 102163
You are not used to the Florida humidity :)

“Blah blah, visual patience… Yada yada, see what you need to see” - Brian Enos

lol

rumble phish

BAMF+
All this "target" shooting is well and good, but how good are you at hitting a moving target? How about a moving target while you're on the move? And then the trifecta... a moving target, while you're on the move, with the target shooting back at you.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
All this "target" shooting is well and good, but how good are you at hitting a moving target? How about a moving target while you're on the move? And then the trifecta... a moving target, while you're on the move, with the target shooting back at you.
If the check or a tip is involved, my money is on the Heeb. 😉

kawachan

BAMF
Over a year ago I finally got a number from CMP for a WWII era 1911. Yesterday around lunch I get a call from a nice lady at CMP offering me 2 choices of grades. I chose the upper grade and TODAY before lunch I got in a 1943 Colt with Colt slide. SUPER happy I took all the time to fill out and mail all those forms to get in the que.
image000003(1).jpgimage000002(5).jpgimage000001(7).jpg

Dragon 350

BAMF
Top Bottom